BSF Result 2017 – Result of BSF Constable (Tradesmen) 2017, BSF ASI / HC 2017, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2017 and BSF ASI (Steno) and HC (MIN) 2017 is declared by the official authority of the examination. BSF Result 2017 of candidates is announced through internet and uploaded on BSF website at www.bsf.nic.in. A call letter is issued to all qualified candidates for next stage if applicable.
About BSF Result 2017 : Recruitment to the posts of Constable (Tradesman), ASI (RM), HC (RO), Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and ASI (Steno), HC (MIN) in BSF is on the basis of BSF Results. There are 1368 vacancies to be filled through these Four recruitment. On this page candidates can check BSF Tradesman Result 2017, BSF Head Constable Result 2017, BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2017, BSF ASI (Steno), HC (MIN) Result 2017 etc.
On this page we have covered the following three recruitment
#1 Notification for Recruitment of Constable (Tradesmen) in Border Security force
#2 Notification for Recruitment of ASI (RM) and HC (RO) in BSF communication set up
#3 Notification for Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
#4 Notification for Recruitment of Assistant Sub lnspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, covernment of lndia.
|Important event||Constable Tradesman Recruitment Dates||ASI, HC Recruitment Dates||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Dates|
|Screening Test||–||06 Nov 2016||–|
|Written Examination / Descriptive Test||23 Oct 2016||29 Jan 2017||26 Feb 2017 – Result Announced on 05 May 2017!|
|Documentation/PST/PET/Final Medical Examination / Trade Test||29 Aug 2016 onwards||20 Mar 2017||–|
BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2017 – Written Exam
Result of Written Exam has been announced for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17. Selected candidates are eligible for appearing in Interview for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in BSF.
- Click here for Result of Written Exam Result.
To check Answer Key for Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant), Click here.
Result of First Phase i.e Documentation, PST & PET has been announced for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016-17. Selected candidates are eligible for appearing in written test for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in BSF.
- Click here for Result of First Phase (Also Selected for 2nd Phase).
BSF ASI (RM) and HC (RO) Result 2017
Result of Descriptive Test has been announced which was held on 29 Jan 2017. The direct link to check result is given below
Check BSF ASI, HC Result 2017 of Descriptive Test
Candidates who have qualified in the descriptive test are further eligible for appearing in the Documentation/PST/PET/Final Medical test examination for the post of AS/RM and HC/RO respectively in the BSF Comn set-up.
- Click here to check BSF ASI, HC Descriptive Test Result 2017
Check BSF ASI, HC Result 2017 of Screening Test
The following candidates, who have qualified in the OMR based screening test and further eligible as per merit order have been cleared for appearing in the descriptive test for the post of ASI/RM and HC/RO respectively in the BSF Comn set-up.
- Click here to check BSF ASI, HC Screening Test Result 2017
BSF Constable (Tradesman) Result 2017
Candidates can check online BSF Tradesman Result 2017. The website where Border Security Force declares BSF Tradesman Result is bsf.nic.in. As the result is compiled and uploaded, candidates can check it online. In fact right now you can go through BSF Result 2016 for Written Exam held on 23 Oct 2016 for recruitment of Constable (Tradesman).
The Written Test for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for Gen Category & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) consists of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions.
Check BSF Tradesman 2017 Result 2017 for Written Exam held on 23 Oct 2016
The following candidates have qualified in the written examination and further eligible as per merit order for medical examination for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) in BSF 2016-17.
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF FTR HQ North Bengal)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Jodhpur (RAJ)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Indore (MP)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Koraput (Odisha)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF New Delhi)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Bareilly (UP)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF South Bengal (WB)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Hazaribagh (JH)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Gujarat)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Guwahati)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Jalandhar (Punjab)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Bhilai Dist Durg (C.G)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (FTR HQ BSF Srinagar)
- Click here to check BSF Tradesman Result (BSF Bangalore)
Call letters to the qualified candidates to appear in Medical Examination will be sent by post. In case candidates does not receive call letter in time, he can report at the examination centre alongwith one passport size photo, ID Card and prited copy of the result.
BSF Tradesman Result 2017 Archives
List of candidates qualified PST & PET and are eligible to appear for written examination.
- Click Here to check BSF Result (Report to Meru Camp Hzb)
- Click Here to check BSF Result (Report to Barelly Camp, UP)
- Click Here to check BSF Result (Report to Chhawla Camp, New Delhi)
- Click Here to check BSF Result (Report to HQ BSF Jalandhar)
BSF Selection Process – Constable (Tradesman)
(A) Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Candidates whose application forms are found to be in order will be called for PST / PET.
- Original documents/testimonials of candidates will be checked by the Board of Officers and only eligible candidates will go to the next stage.
(B) Trade Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST & PET will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form. The Trade test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
(C) Written Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST / PET and Trade Test will be required to appear in the Written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for Gen Category & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC). Questions will be objective type multiple choice questions. The duration of the written test will be 2 hours.
The question paper will be set to assess the (i) General Awareness /General knowledge, (ii) knowledge of elementary mathematics, (iii) analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguish patters and to test the (iv) basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi.
The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The standard of the question should commensurate with the knowledge expected from a class- 10th pass candidate.
(D) Medical Examination
The medical examination of candidates will be carried out as per revised uniform medical guidelines issued by MHA.
(E) Final Merit List
Final Merit list in each category namely, GC, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UT on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination.
BSF Selection Process – Head Constable / ASI
The selection shall be held in Two phases as under: –
(A) First Phase
(i) written examination of 02 hours duration will be conducted at selected centers on the date and time fixed by HQ DG BSF. In the written examination question paper, there will be 100 questions of 200 marks, divided into following four parts.
Negative Marking : For a question of 2 marks of multiple-choice based. 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
(ii) Descriptive Test : The candidates who qualifies OMR based written test will appear in descriptive test. A separate call letter will be issued to all qualified candidates by recruitment centre concerned to attend the descriptive test as well Second phase.
For ASI/ RM Candidates : A Paper of maximum 200 marks covering Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Electronics subject (12th standard/Diploma level)
For HC/ RO Candidates : Candidates will be tested two categories as per following procedure :-
|(a) Written Test (Descriptive Pattern)||A paper of maximum 100 marks covering
Physics, Chemistry & English (12th standard).
|(b) Dictation Test||Dictation test (in English writing) of minimum
100 words (100 marks).
Both above descriptive tests will be mandatory and the final merit will be prepared on the marks obtained in these tests.
Evaluation /marking system of dictation test is as under: –
- 2.5 Marks will be deducted for each omission/mistake of single letter.
- 5 Marks will be deducted for each word mistake/omission.
The Qualifying marks for all these tests viz. Screening and descriptive tests will be 38% for Genera/ OBC and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
(2) 2nd Phase :
PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical
Final Result will be prepared for BSF Recruitment 2016-17 for ASI (RM) and HC (RO) Separately and merit will be prepared in the following manners.
- AS (RM) – Total Marks obtained in descriptive test out of 200 marks.
- HC (RO) – Total Marks obtained in descriptive test and dictation tests out of total marks (100 +100 respectively)
BSF Selection Process – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
BSF Selection Process – ASI (Steno) and HC (MIN)
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Short Hand Test (only for ASI/Steno)
- Typing Speed Test (only for HC/Min)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination