CAIIB Syllabus 2020 – Indian Institute of Bank and Finance has released CAIIB exam syllabus online. Candidates can download CAIIB exam 2020 syllabus from the official website, iibf.org.in. We have also given here direct link for CAIIB exam syllabus PDF download. Utilize CAIIB syllabus to understand the importance of different topics, weightage of sections, and how to prepare for CAIIB exam. Get here CAIIB syllabus 2020 along with examination pattern, CAIIB study books, and some preparation tips.
CAIIB Syllabus 2020
Here is the CAIIB exam syllabus PDF. Candidates can download the syllabus by clicking on the red link below. After downloading CAIIB syllabus, the candidate can use the syllabus in multiple ways:
- Use the syllabus to get the important sections for the examination, weightage of the different sections
- Helps to create the examination strategy and divide various sections significant time
- The examination is prepared as per the syllabus for CAIIB. So preparing with CAIIB exam syllabus helps candidates to crack the examination with ease.
Click here to downloading CAIIB Exam Syllabus.
CAIIB 2020 Examination Scheme
After CAIIB exam syllabus, candidates require CAIIB exam pattern. With the examination scheme for CAIIB exam, the candidate can know about the nature of the examination and the type of questions asked. So read along to know about CAIIB Exam pattern
- Mode of examination: CAIIB exam is conducted as an Online examination
- Number of questions: In CAIIB exam, 100 questions are asked
- Medium of examination: Hindi or English (candidates should clearly mentioned on the application form)
- Type of questions: CAIIB exam consists of an Objective choice questions (Multiple choice questions)
- There will be no negative marking in CAIIB exam 2020.
- Duration of examination: CAIIB exam is conducted for 02 hours
- Questions are asked from:
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical/ logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
CAIIB Exam 2020 Subjects
Here is the list of elective as well as compulsory subjects for CAIIB exam 2020.
- Compulsory Subjects
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Elective Subjects
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
Study Books for CAIIB Exam 2020 Syllabus
To study with reference books is an excellent way to prepare for any exam preparation. IIBF has provided some books (in Hindi and English both) to help candidates with CAIIB exam preparation. Here we have provided the direct link for the books that are suggested by IIBF.
|CAIIB Exam Books||Buy Here|
|Advance Bank Management||Click here|
|Unnat Bank Prabandhan||Click here|
|Bank Financial Management||Click here|
|Bank VIttiya Prabandhan||Click here|
Qualify CAIIB Exam in First Attempt
Certified Associate of iib&f is a reputable examination in which only employees of the banking field can take part. IIIBF has set up a time limit of 02 years for CAIIB exam aspirants to qualify the examination. Qualifying such an examination is a challenge but not if prepared accurately.
Candidate’s preparation can be easy if they opt for an easy elective subject out of the 11 courses offered. Choosing an easy subject may help candidates to score better in the examination and score well.
The preparation should start with the conceptual clarity of the subjects. Most of the questions of CAIIB exam are asked based on the conceptual theories. There are several online videos and study books available which help to understand the subject in a better way.
Along with conceptual clarity, it is important to practise the questions on a regular basis. Buy online practise sets having objective questions and practise them daily. Candidates can also download the CAIIB app to practise the objective questions. A few days before the examination try to revise the concepts and theories studied so far.