The result of Indian Navy Entrance Test 2019 will be released after the successful conduction of the Test for various entries of posts offered by the Indian Navy. In order to appear in the merit list the INET 2019, candidates are must qualify the Entrance Test. All the candidates who qualify the Entrance Test will continue for the further process. The Indian Navy result will be available to access on the official website of Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or you may also stay tuned with this page for regular updates. For more details about Indian Navy INET Result 2019, candidates may visit this article.
Indian Navy INET Result 2019
All candidates, whose applications are received by the due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted on Aug 19 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre. The result for the same will be released as per the schedule is given below.
|INET 2019||Aug 2019|
|INET Result||To be announced!|
|SSB Interview||Oct 2019|
|Merit List||To be announced!|
Result: The Indian Navy INET Result 2019 will be available at the official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How To Check Indian Navy INET Result 2019?
Candidates may follow the given below steps to check their Indian Navy INET Result 2019.
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy or you may simply click on the direct link provided above that will redirect you to the official website of Indian Navy.
- Search for the link flashing as “Indian Navy INET Result 2019”. Open the link if you found.
- You might be asked to fill enrollment no/application id to log in.
- Fill the asked details and proceed to check the result.
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- Save the result and take a print out of it for future references.
The selection procedure for various posts offered by Indian Navy is as follows:
1. INET: Candidates who will successfully submit their application form on time will appear in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) is expected to be conducted in Aug 2019 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of selection.
2. Shortlisting for SSB: IHQ of MoD (N) reserves the right to shortlist candidates strictly on the basis of INET rank cum preference & choice. However, candidates are required to qualify in all sections of the INET Exam to be considered for shortlisting to appear in SSB interview. No communication will be entertained on this account.
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile no. till the selection process is over.
- SSB Procedure:
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be sent back on the same date. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
3. Medical: SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
Merit List & Appointment Letter
Merit list will be based on combined marks of INET & SSB. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of each branch/cadre based on the availability of the number of vacancies in various branches/cadres.
Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Officers of all branches/cadres except the officers of IT will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course whereas officers of SSC (IT) will undergo 04 Weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments as per extant regulations.
- Probation period for SSC (NAIC) Officers is three years and for officers of other branches/cadres is two years. The probation period will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lt and will terminate after three years in respect of SSC (NAIC) and two years for other branches/cadres or on completion of initial training (whichever is later. During probation, the officers are liable to be discharged in case of unsatisfactory performance at any stage.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged from service and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government
- If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt.& all money received by him/her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Govt loans.