CGPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) designs the Exam Pattern for CGPSC Assistant Engineering (AE) Exam that is released on the official website of the exam commission at psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC AE Exam Pattern will help the candidates to understand the topics and their weightage of marks to be covered in the exam. In addition to that, the exam pattern helps the candidates to prepare for the exam in a good manner. Get all the details regarding the CGPSC AE Exam Pattern here in the article.
CGPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
CGPSC AE Exam Pattern is released along with the recruitment announcement notification that can be downloaded from the official website of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in. We have elaborated the complete exam pattern in detail for the candidates and aspirants beginning to prepare for the CGPSC exam. Check it down in the section below:
CGPSC AE Exam pattern is mainly distributed in 3 important stages:
- Paper I – General Studies
- Paper-II – Engineering Paper
Exam Pattern for Paper I and Paper II
- Mode of the examination: Offline
- Type of questions: Objective type of questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours for each paper
- Marks for each correct answer: 02 marks
- No negative marking performed
- a Total number of questions: 150 questions for each paper
- Total marks: 300 marks each paper
Candidates are rewarded out of the total of 75 marks for the interview process.
|Exam stage||Subject name||Marks obtained|
|Paper I||General Studies||300|
|Paper II||Technical Knowledge||300|
CGPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2022
CGPSC paper I consist of 3 important sections that are General knowledge of the world, General knowledge of Chhattisgarh, and General intelligence paper. Here is the detailed syllabus for the CGPSC exam:
Part I: General Knowledge.
- Current affairs, sports, entertainment, all over the world,
- Indian constitution, economy, environment, and legislation,
- General science, and computer awareness
- Indian independence, history, geography
Part II: Chhattisgarh General Knowledge
- History, geography, polity, economy, of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, languages, festivals, culture, agriculture, and forest of Chhattisgarh,
- Chhattisgarh’s Legislation, power distribution, and its panchayati
- Education health, current affairs, development, growth of Chhattisgarh
Part III: General Intelligence Test
- General mathematics,
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Data interpretation
CGPSC AE Mechanical Syllabus
- Theory of machines,
- Industrial Engineering and production management,
- Production engineering
- Design of machine Element
CGPSC AE Electrical Syllabus
- Power system
- Electrical machines,
- Control engineering,
- Modern powerhouse systems
CGPSC Civil Engineering
- Solid Machines,
- Structural analysis
- Design of RCC and prestressed structures
- Design of steel structures
- Surveying & transportation engineering
- Hydrology and water resources engineering
About CGPSC AE Exam
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineering (CGPSC AE) Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers in various departments of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Furthermore,. Candidates applying for the CGPSC AE Exam must be above the age of 21 and below 30 years old. Candidates must hold the graduation in B.E./B.Tech in required subjects to apply for the exam.
Ans: The CGPSC AE Exam is conducted in 3 stages – paper I(General Studies), Paper II (Technical knowledge), and interview.
Ans: Yes. Paper II is an objective exam.
Ans: Interview reserves 75 marks in total.