CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020– Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the admit card on its official website. Candidates who are eligible and filled their application form before the last date, have to download their admit card and also check the details mentioned in the admit card for any mistakes. Here one must note that if by any chance the candidates unable or missed to download the admit card/hall ticket the can get their admit card by informing the concerned state authority via respective mail ids at least one week of before. For more information regarding CISF Constable Tradesman admit card 2020, go through this thoroughly.
Latest: The CISF Constable Tradesman admit card 2020 is now available. check below.
CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020
The call letters/admit cards for PET/PST, documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination will be available separately on the website and can be downloaded as per the schedule given below:
|Downloading of PET/ PST Admit Card||14 Dec 2019|
|Date of PET/ PST, documentation, Trade Test||03 Jan 2020|
|Date of Recruitment||03-27 Jan 2020|
|Written Exam Admit Card||1 Mar 2021|
|Written Exam Date|
21 Mar 2021
Admit Card: Click here to download CISF Constable Tradesman admit card 2020.
List of Candidates Recruited Zone Wise:
- North Zone New Delhi List
- West Zone Mumbai List
- South Zone Chennai List
- East Zone Patna List
- North East Zone Guwahati List
- South East Zone Kolkata List
- Central Zone Bhilai List
- NCR Zone New Delhi List
How to download CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2020?
In this section candidates can follow the below given steps carefully to eliminate confusion in the process of downloading admit card for CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2020. Before downloading the admit card it is mandatory to fill the application form & to submit the same as per instructions.
- Visit the official website of CISF i.e., cisfrectt.in OR.
- Click on the link given on this to download the admit card directly.
- After that you’ll be redirected to a new portal.
- Now look for the new flashy link to download your admit card, call letter/hall ticket.
- Download your available call letter/hall ticket & cross-check all the details mentioned in it.
- It is advised to carefully keep your admit card until the CISF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2020 gets over.
Note: The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the PET/PST, documentation, Trade test centres, Written examination center and venue of Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination/recruitment at any cost.
Method of Selection/Selection Procedure
All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standards Test and documentation. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST & documentation. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PET / PST & documentation.
- Height Bar Test (HBT) – Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – At the very beginning, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar test and thereby, candidates with lesser height will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating reasons for rejection on the spot. Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds by male candidates.
- The candidate (s) who do not qualify the race will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating the reasons for rejection.
- This test will only be qualifying in nature. Candidates, who do not qualify the race, would be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) – The candidates who are qualified Height Bar Test/PET will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in the trade test. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof, by Presiding Officer.
- Documentation – Following Original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials / certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate)
- Domicile certificate issued by competent revenue authority to prove their domiciliary status.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate
- If candidate apply in reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), but does not produce caste certificate in any format at the time of documents verification, then his candidature will be cancelled forthright.
- Caste certificate different from domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificates (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State. However, a candidate who has applied for recruitment, indicating his category as SC/ST and fails to produce caste certificate in any of format at the time of PST, their candidature will be rejected straight way, for submitting false information and taking undue benefit.
- Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate.
- No Objection Certificate in case of persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt. Departments from their Head of office.
- In case of wards of serving CISF personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
- In addition to the original certificates, the candidates will also bring Xerox/photo-copy of educational, caste, technical/ trade and experience certificates, driving license, etc.
- Trade Test –
- All the candidates declared pass in PET/PST & documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in all respect may download their call letters/admit cards through above website i.e. cisfrectt.in.
- Trade test/practical assessment to be done, which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Test – The candidates who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation and trade test will appear in written test. Admit Card to the candidates, who qualify PET/PST, Documentation & trade test will be uploaded in the CISF website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in by mentioning date & venue on which they are required to appear for written test. Qualified candidates may download their call letter/admit card through said website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in the written test will be as under:
- The written test will be conducted on OMR based.
- Question Paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each to assess the following.
General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:
- General: 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 33 %
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Accordingly, the paper can be answered in any one of these languages.
- Questions are to be answered using a blue/ black ball pen.
- The duration of the Written Test will be 02 hours.
- No representation for revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will be entertained.
- Candidates should bring clipboards and blue/black ball pens for written examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, must not bring these devices inside the examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken against such candidates.
CISF Constable Tradesman Result/Merit List 2020
All the candidates who appeared & qualified all the prescribed stages of examination of CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment for the year 2020, can check the result & download the final merit list which is to be published by the Central Industrial Security Forces on its official website as per the schedule dates.
It is advised to all the candidates to fulfill all the eligibility conditions fixed by the CISF organisation for the recruitment of constable (tradesman) post for the year 2020.