CISF Tradesman Merit List 2017 will be published by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Merit list will be released on the official website of the CISF after the successful conduction the examinations. Candidates who have appeared for the PET/PST exam can check the list of qualified candidates for the written examination. The candidates who will appear for the will be able to check their result from the merit list released by the official on the website. Candidates can check all the details regarding the CISF Tradesman Merit List 2017 from this page below.
CISF Tradesman Merit List 2017
Selected candidates will have to undergo prescribed training for a specific period at any of the Training Centres of the Force. If any candidate does not qualify the prescribed training, his services are liable to be terminated. Candidates will be able to check the CISF Tradesman Merit List 2017 from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
|PET /PST Exam||Dec 2017|
|Written Exam||29 Jul 2018|
|Written Exam Result||To be announced|
- List of qualified candidates for written Exam: Click here to check the list.
- Merit List: Merit List will be published on cisfrectt.in.
Mode of Selection/Drawal of Final Merit List
- After completion of PST/PET, documentation, Trade Test and Written Examination, Sector wise, Trade wise and Category wise merit list for General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate.
- The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:
- General and Ex-servicemen: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
Note: The qualifying mark of 35% for General and 33% for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen does not mean that all candidates who have scored 35 % & 33% as the case may be, will be called for next stage. The candidates for next stage will be called i.e. MET purely on the basis of their performance/marks score in written examination and cut off marks (category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
- In case of tie in marks, the merit list will be prepared in the following order:
- The candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, then it shall be resolved by comparing the height, educational qualification till the tie is resolved. Candidates with more height, higher educational qualification will be placed above.
- Further, tie if any shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order gets preference
- Provided that SC, ST, and OBC candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such as SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be accommodated against the general /unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, and OBCs, candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
- Final result will be published on website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in. Besides, the list of finally selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the recruitment centre and uploaded on CISF website followed by issue of offer of appointment.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the PET/PST & documentation, Trade test, written examination, and medical examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the department.
- An undertaking shall be taken from all the selected candidates at the time of joining that if at any stage of their service career, if they are found to be colour blind they will be boarded out as per the SHAPE Policy in vogue in time and enclose with their Service Records.
- In case, any candidate is found ineligible or suppressing facts on any ground at any time during the recruitment process, his candidature /selection /appointment may be canceled accordingly.
- No waiting list will be kept/maintained.
The decision of the board/department in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) , allotment of examination centres and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.