CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020 – The result of CISF Constable Tradesman releases on the official website which is (cisfrectt.in). The candidates have to clear each of the stages of the recruitment process to be considered for the final selection. The selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared. The stages to clear are the Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Trade Test, and Written Test. For more information on CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020 and how to download, selection process etc check this page out.
CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020
The total number of vacancies for CISF Constable Tradesman are 914 out of which 824 are for direct recruitment and the rest of the 90 are for Ex-Servicemen. The complete schedule for the CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020 is given below.
|PET /PST Exam||03 Jan 2020|
21 Mar 2021
|Written Exam Result||To be announced!|
Result: CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020 will be available at cisfrectt.in
How to Download the CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2020
The candidates will download the result from the official website which is (cisfrectt.in) or (cisf.gov.in) as per the schedule. The final result declared after the written test and the merit list will be uploaded on the website. The other test are of qualifying in nature. Merit is prepared on the basis of written test only. The steps to download the result are given below.
Step 1 – Visit the official website or alternatively click on the link provided above.
Step 2 – The official website contains the tab stating “Recruitment”. Click on it to reach the recruitment portal.
Step 3 – Look for the notification uploaded regarding the declaration of the result.
Step 4 – Click on the notification and open the file. The name and roll number of the candidates (as mentioned on the admit card) will be mentioned in it.
Step 5 – Also download the result and take a print out of it for further use.
The selection is carried out in stages in which the candidates have to clear each subsequent stages. The admit card is issued for the 1st stage of recruitment after verification of information submitted by the candidates. At this stage only brief verification is done and the detailed verification is done in the Documentation process. The stages of selection process are given below.
The initial stage is the height bar test and the qualifying candidates appear for the Physical Efficiency test (PET). In this candidates have to complete a race of 1.6 Kms in 6 minutes and 30 seconds. The qualified candidates appear for the Physical Standard Test (PST). The PST contain measuring the height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. However, elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in Documentation.
In the documentation original documents are scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials / certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip. The documents to be produced are as follows.
Documents To be Produced
- Educational certificates.
- Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- Domicile certificate.
- SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate.
- Candidates falling in the following categories requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in the prescribed proforma/format.
- Candidates belonging to the following States requesting for relaxation in height and chest should produce certificate in the prescribed proforma/format.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- No objection Certificate in case of persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt.
- In case of wards of serving CISF personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate as per format has to be produced.
- Identity Certificate for WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) residing in the State of J&K.
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
- Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989 for age relaxation.
- The candidates must carry identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original as mentioned in application form.
Candidates declared pass in PET, PST and documentation undergo trade test. Trade test is qualifying in nature.
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation and trade test are called for written examination. The written test is OMR based of 100 marks of 2 hours duration. The result is declared in the form of merit list. The candidates scoring minimum qualifying marks in written test are considered for selection.
Tie Breaking Criteria
If marks of two or more candidates are equal then the tie breaking criteria comes into effect. The tie breaking breaking is given in detail below.
- The age of the candidates is given preference that is the candidate older in age will be placed higher in merit if marks are same.
- If the tie still persists, it is resolved by comparing the height of the candidate i.e. the candidate taller in height will get preference.
- If the tie still remains unresolved, then it is resolved by the educational qualification of the candidate i.e. higher in the qualification will get preference
- Further tie, if any, resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
The candidates according to the merit order are called for the medical examination which is the final process. The list for the candidates called for the medical examination is uploaded on the website. The candidates are declared either fit or unfit. The final selection is done after the completion of medical examination.
Cut Off Marks
The PET, PST and Trade Test are only qualifying in nature so the candidates have to satisfactorily perform in these to pass these. the merit is decided on the basis of marks scored in the written examination. However the marks are considered for merit only if the marks are above the minimum cut off marks required. The minimum cute off marks for each category are given below.
|UR / EWS / Ex. Servicemen||35 %|
|SC / ST / OBC||33 %|
Vacancies and Pay Scale
The total number of vacancies are 914. The distribution of vacancies according to the Trade are given below. The candidates are only allowed to apply for one trade only.
The selected candidate will be appointed at a pay scale of the Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100 plus usual allowances provided to the Central Government employees.