CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2019 – The CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 for P, Q, R, S can be checked here. The answer key is released in PDF format after exam gets over on July 7, 2019, at 12 PM. Official answer key is published on ctet.nic.in in the form of pdf. In either case, candidates can download CTET 2019 Paper 1 Answer Key PDF from this page below. With the answer key, question paper is also published. Use both to calculate the score in the examination. CTET result is published within 6 weeks of conduct of exam. Get all details on CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2019 from this page.
CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2019
CTET Paper 1 Answer Keys 2019 are published for all the sets. Answer key of CTET Jul 2019 Paper 1, contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam.
Answer Key of CTET 2019 Paper 1 PDF have been published here after exam.
|CTET 2019 Paper 1||CTET 2019 Answer Key Paper 1|
|Set P||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set P|
|Set Q||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set Q|
|Set R||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set R|
|Set S||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set S|
Question paper sets are P, Q, R, S.
About CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1:
- Paper 1 of Central Teacher Eligibility is for classes I-V teachers.
- Answer key of CTET 2019 Paper 1 for each set contains correct answers of all 150 questions.
- Each correct answer fetches 1 mark.
- If candidates get 90 marks out of 150 in CTET Paper 1 as per answer key, then they have chances of qualifying exam (chances and not confirmed because answer key is final only when CBSE releases it after result).
CTET Paper 1 Question Paper 2019
To be precise, there are total 150 questions in the CTET Paper 1. From each section, i.e. CDP, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and EVS, 30 questions each are asked. Candidates can go through CTET Paper 1 Question Paper 2019 while matching the answers to recall the question and the technique they used for solving. This way, candidates will also know how many questions are correct in the paper.
Question Paper of CTET 2019 Paper 1 has been published here after exam.
Click here to download CTET Question Paper 2018 Paper 1.
Candidates may please note that CTET answer key Paper 2 published immediately after the exam is unofficial. These answers are solved by coaching centers and individual education experts. You can note them for reference purpose. However, exercise judgment while taking any steps on basis of unofficial CTET Answer Key 2018 Paper 2.
How to Download CTET Official Paper 1 Answer Key 2019?
To download CTET answer Key 2019 of Paper 1 from ctet.nic.in. go through steps given in video below.
Follow steps below to download CTET Paper 1 answer key from this page.
The process to download the official answer key of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 is very easy. All that candidates need to do is follow the steps below:
- Click on the above link.
- Click on small arrow at the corner of the pdf.
- Use left click on the mouse to download the answer key.
Follow steps below to download answer key from ctet.nic.in.
- Visit ctet.nic.in.
- Click on answer key, OMR sheet link.
- Login with roll number and date of birth.
- Download answer key and OMR sheet.
CTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of CTET Paper 1 2019 is as given below:
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Timing: 02:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks per question and no negative marking.
|Part I||Child Development and Pedagogy||Q 1 to Q 30|
|Part II||Mathematics||Q 31 to Q 60|
|Part III||EVS||Q 61 to Q 90|
|Part IV||Language I (English / Hindi)||Q 91 to Q 120|
|Part V||Language II (English / Hindi)||Q 121 to Q 150|
How to Calculate Marks through CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2018
- In order to calculate the marks, the candidates will have to first match the answer in the key with that marked in the exam.
- Then, the candidates will have to add mark per correct question.
- Since, there is no negative marking in the exam the candidates needed not deduct marks for the incorrect response.
- When all the answers has been checked, the candidates will have to total and that will be the predicted score.
Marks in CTET 2019 Paper 1 = Total number of correct answers
It should be noted that this will just be the predicted score and the actual CTET 2019 Result will only be announced by CBSE.
Please note that you need at least 90 marks out of 150 in order to qualify CTET Paper 1 2019.
CTET 2019 OMR Sheet
Along with the CTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2019, the Central Board also release CTET OMR Sheet. Those who wish to have a photocopy of the OMR sheet will have to pay Rs. 500 per OMR. The amount is to be paid via Demand Draft and it is to be prepared in favour of:
- Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education
- Drawn through any Nationalized Bank, payable at Delhi.
Candidates can use the OMR sheet to match the answers from the CTET Paper I answer key. With the help of these, candidates can evaluate their performance by calculate the estimate marks.
Important Points About CTET Paper 1 2019 Answer Keys
- We would again like to remind all the candidates that the answer key of CTET July 2019 Paper 1, released immediately after exam, is unofficial. This means that the answers were compiled by the education experts and the coaching centers. Hence, please use your best judgement and then use the unofficial CTET Paper 1 Answer Keys.
- Also, the unofficial CBSE CTET Answer Keys may be different from the CTET unofficial Paper 1 answer key.
CTET Paper 1 Answer Key Archives
Exam held on December 09.
Official answer key released on December 28.
The official answer key of CTET Paper 1 for all the sets and subjects is given below.
Click Here to open CTET Answer Key for Paper 1 in a new tab.
Click Here for CTET Question Paper 2018 – Paper 1
Candidates can check all set wise CTET Paper 1 Answer Key from below:
|Question Paper Set||CTET Paper 1 Answer Key|
|Set I||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set J||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set K||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set L||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
We went live on the exam day to provide you the answer key. You can watch the video again and do not forget to like and subscribe.
The official website of CTET 2018 is ctet.nic.in
If you have any queries regarding CTET 2019 Paper 1 Answer Key for any Set, please ask in comments below.