Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020 – Delhi police has released a notice regarding the fake public notice for the conduction of the CBT exam. The CBT exam date for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator will be uploaded on the official website, delhipolice.nic.in. Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020 is conducted to fill up 649 vacancies. The vacancies are for the posts of Assistant Wireless Operator and Tele Printer Operator. There are 223 UR, 65 EWS, 153 OBC, 126 SC, 82 ST vacancies. Get here complete details of Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020 including notification, online application form, syllabus, admit card, result, cut off.
Latest: Important notice regarding the Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator recruitment 2020 has been released. Check below.
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020
Delhi Police is conducting the recruitment process for Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO) and Tele Printer Operator (TPO) posts, through direct recruitment. The positions are open for both males and females candidates. This is a government job (sarkari naukri) for 12th pass candidates. The first important thing to know about Delhi Police recruitment 2020 for head constable posts is the schedule, which is as follows.
|Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 HC AWO TPO||Important Dates|
|Short notification publication in newspapers||22 Dec 2019|
|Availability of detailed notification||28 Dec 2019|
|Apply online @ delhipolice.nic.in from||28 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27 Jan 2020|
|Download admit card||To be announced|
|Conduction of Exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
Candidates should read the complete notification before taking any action.
Latest update on Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020
Notice regarding Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination 2019
A false public statement on social media that the CBT test is being performed by the Delhi Police for the post of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) from the last week of September 2020. In this context, it is notified that no such public notice has been released by Delhi Police.
For the post of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) updates, as and when any dates are set for the CBT test will be informed on the official website. Therefore, candidates are advised to ignore such notice and regularly visit the official website for the latest updates.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Head Constable (AWO / TPO) Notification
Here is the short notification that has been published by Delhi Police for recruitment to its Head Constable Assistant Wireless Operator and Tele Printer Operator 2019-2020.
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator recruitment 2019-2020 notification in English
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator recruitment 2019-2020 notification in Hindi
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Vacancy Details
The vacancy distribution between male and female candidates, and open and departmental, and category wise, are as follows.
|Category||Male – Open||Male – Departmental||Female – Open||Female – Departmental||Total|
- 10% vacancies are reserved for ex-servicemen (Ex-SM) as per government of India’s instructions. The personnel of central para military are not eligible to apply under ex-servicemen category.
- Abbreviations used are: UR – Unreserved, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, OBC -Other Backward Class, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe.
Delhi Police HC AWO TPO Position Details
Name of post: Assistant wireless operator / tele printer operator – Head Constable
Group: Group C
Pay level: Level 4 in pay matrix Rs 25,500 – 81,100 plus usual admissible allowances to the central government employees from time to time.
Norms: They will be governed under Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other acts and rules applicable from time time. On appointment, they will be entitled to the pension benefits as per the “new restructured defined contributory pension scheme” applicable for new entrants to the central government services wef 01.01.2004.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator recruitment 2020
(1) Age Limit
The cut off date to determine age is July 1, 2019.
Minimum age / lower age limit: As on cut off date, candidates should be at least 18 years old.
Maximum age / upper age limit: As on cut off date, candidates should be at max following years old, depending upon category.
|UR / EWS||27|
|Widows / divorced women / judicially separated women who are not remarried – UR / EWS||35|
|Widows / divorced women / judicially separated women who are not remarried – OBC||38|
|Widows / divorced women / judicially separated women who are not remarried – SC / ST||40|
|Sportsmen / sportswomen – UR / EWS / OBC||32|
|Sportsmen / sportswomen – SC / ST||37|
|Delhi police departmental candidates – UR / EWS||40|
|Delhi police departmental candidates – OBC||43|
|Delhi police departmental candidates – SC / ST||45|
(2) Educational Qualification
- Either be 10+2 (senior secondary) pass with science and mathematics as subjects.
- Or National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of mechanic cum operator electronic communication system.
(3) Professional Qualification
Candidates should have
- English word processing speed of 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Basic knowledge of computer functions like opening and closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving and modification in typed text, paragraph setting and numbering.
Delhi Police Online Application Form 2020
Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator recruitment 2019 can apply online at the official website. Here are the key details you should know.
- The official website to apply for Delhi Police HC recruitment 2020 is delhipolice.nic.in.
- Applications in any other format will not be accepted.
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||No Fee Applicable|
|All Others||Rs 100|
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
For the selection of candidates to the advertised vacancies, there will be these following selection rounds.
- Computer based examination
- Physical endurance and measurement test (PE & MT)
- Trade test
- Test of proficiency in computer operation.
General notes regarding the Delhi Police Recruitment
- Candidates should go through the detailed notification and ensure that they are eligible before applying.
- Such candidates who apply but they are found to be ineligible at later stages, their candidature can be cancelled at any point in time.
- Only those applications which get successfully submitted through the official website delhipolice.nic.in, only they will be accepted.
- If anyone attempts to participate in this recruitment by furnishing false information, then he or she will be disqualified.
- Those who are found to have indulged in forgery or falsification of documents, then not only will their candidature be cancelled, a criminal case will also be registered against them.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”433″ tag=”exam”]
If you have any other querye regarding Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator recruitment 2020, then please ask in comments below.
Is maths compulsory as a subject in 12 to qualify this exam
Will there be any physical test?
Yes. There will be physical test.
As per the notification
Educational Qualification:- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognionized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects.
National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
But as per notification science kindly define subject
I have passed out 12 with pcb not math then am i not eligible?
Is this a 5 week job as like ministerial ????
What’s height for ur candidate
I M PHYSICAL HANDICAPED PERSON SO I CAN APPLY TO Wireless Operator
From where I get hill area certicicate format?