DNS Bank Result 2018 – Dombivili Nagari Sahakari Bank will release the DNS Bank Result 2018 after the condution of the exam at www.dnsbank.com. The bank will release the result after 03 days of exam. However, the day of the exam has not been released yet. The candidates who will appear in the exam will able to check the result by inserting the roll number /registration number and date of birth/password on the official website. The mode of getting the result will be online apart form that no other mode will be introduced for the same. After the online examination bank will conduct the interview round for all the qualifiers of written online examination. At last, the bank will release the final DNS Bank Result 2018.
DNS Bank Result 2018
As of now any exact date for the exam has not been selected yet. But the calendar of recruitment has been released in such manner. Take a look.
|DNS Bank Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Examination||Oct 2018|
|Declaration of result status of examination||03 days after the exam|
|Download of call letters for Interview||15 days after the declaration of result|
|Conduct of Interview||3 days after the last date of downloading interview call letters|
|Final Result||To be announced|
Result: Candidate will be able to check the result at www.dnsbank.in
How To Check DNS Bank Result 2018 for Online Examination?
- First of all click on the above link.
- The link will be activated when the result will announce.
- The candidates have to enter theblogin credentails for checking the result.
- After enetring the details the result page will open.
The online tests will be available only in English. DNS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the website www.dnsbank.in.
The penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Process for Arriving at Scores: The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* * Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Testwise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Cut-off Score: Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available as per the region, a cutoff score will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified in Point D) in original and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (b) above)
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 200 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc
Interview for DNS Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination has subsequently been called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews have been conducted at Mumbai only. The center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview has informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Final Result after the interview has come. The list of the final result is updated on the page.