Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks has issued official notification of Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in scale II Recruitment 2017 for the Specialist Officers (SO) posts. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their application form before the last date of application i.e., 15 Mar 2017. Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 1 year. Candidates who are willing to apply can check the complete information of Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale-II Recruitment 2017 like application form filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc through this page below.
Latest – Final Result of Federal Bank SO in Scale-II Recruitment 2017 has been announced.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale-II Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post – Specialist Officers (SO) in Scale II
Pay scale – Scale II 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
Age Limit – Candidates shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 01.01.2017 (should be born on or after 01.01.1987).
Educational Qualification – Candidates must posses Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business degree from any recognized University.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for Federal Bank Specialist Officers will be made on the basis of Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
How to Apply – Interested candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website of Federal Bank.
|Opening date of Online application gateway||02 Mar 2017|
|Closing date of Online application gateway||15 Mar 2017|
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Age (As on 01.01.2017) : Candidates shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 01.01.2017 (should be born on or after 01.01.1987).
Nationality : The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
- Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution.
- Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
Post Qualification Work Experience
- Candidates must possess a strong understanding and insight into international trade finance with minimum 2 years experience from a commercial bank and / or from operational finance departments in other large sized companies with international operations.
- Solid experience within the trade finance products and services including letters of credit and international guarantees and fluent in business English.
- Knowledge of letter of credit cycle and processes, international guarantees, knowledge of guidelines such as UCP, URR, ISBP, etc is considered desirable.
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
Selection Process comprise of an Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for any stage of the selection process. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates after short-listing as mentioned herein. Short-listing will be done by taking into consideration the various attributes like qualifications / additional qualifications, experience etc.
The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the on line application. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than mentioned above will be followed.
Tentative venues for online assessment process
The selection process is likely to be conducted at the following centers / locations depending upon the number of applications shortlisted:
- New Delhi
The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers where the selection process is conducted, or to advance/ postpone / reschedule the selection process / interview dates and / or to add or delete or modify / change the centre and venues and / or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for online assessment / group discussion & personal interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank, unless otherwise noted in the selection process call letter.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter I D Card / Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process / interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date.
For any clarifications candidates may contact at [email protected] or at 0484-2621720, 2634032.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.