|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Federal Bank has released notification of Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 for the post of Probationary Officer. Candidates have to fill the application form to participate in the Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017. Candidate who ensured their eligibility criteria are eligible to apply online as per schedule date. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can check the complete information of Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
Latest: Federal Bank Probationary Officer Final Result 2017 has been released on 17 Apr 2017.
About – Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is on the lookout for young & experienced bankers to team up as Probationary Officers to spearhead its growth plans.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer
Age Limit – Shall not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989).
Educational Qualification – Post Graduation with 55% marks / Graduation with 60% marks.
Selection Process – Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
- General/ Others – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
How to Apply – Application Form of Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from the official website i.e., www.federalbank.co.in.
|Opening Date of online Registration||18 Feb 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||28 Feb 2017|
|Online Aptitude Test date||11 Mar 2017|
|Online Aptitude Test Result date||17 Mar 2017|
|Final Result date||17 Apr 2017|
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates shall be a citizen of India
Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. OR
Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Candidate should possess the minimum educational qualification stipulated, as on 01.01.2017. The result of the qualifying examination should be awarded by the university/ institution on or before 01.01.2017.
- Graduation course or equivalent examination must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Graduation in Agriculture/ Engineering means those who have passed a 10+2+4 year course. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in law or degree in any subject + 3-year course in Law. Post Graduation must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing the Graduation course pursued.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the degree. In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the Bank by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Year wise / semester wise mark sheet for each year/semester in respect of the qualifying examination from the concerned University should be available.
- Minimum percentage of marks prescribed for the qualifying examination is not allowed to be rounded off. For example: a candidate who secured only 59.99% of marks will not be permitted to appear for the campus process in case the minimum stipulated percentage is 60%.
Shall not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989).
Candidate should have minimum 1-year experience in Clerical / Officer cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2017.
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
The online aptitude test pattern for the recruitment of Probationary Officer consists of 5 sections as given below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time|
|Verbal Ability – English Language||35||35||Composite times of 90 minutes for all the tests together|
|Logical Aptitude – Reasoning||35||35|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30|
|General, Socio-economic & banking awareness||30||30|
|Marketing / Sales Aptitude||20||20|
There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers. The qualifying criteria will be decided by the Bank as per its selection/recruitment policy. Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
Venues for online aptitude test
The Bank will conduct the online aptitude test at the following centers:
The Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the centers and/ or add some other centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one he/ she has opted for.
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 – Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short-listing as aforesaid.
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
Scale of Pay and Other Emoluments
A candidate who joins the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I will be offered the following pay scale:
- Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
The present Cost to Company (CTC) of a Probationary Officer [inclusive of all allowances & perquisites permissible] posted at Cochin is Rs. 8.04 Lakhs (approximately) on an annual basis and the approximate monthly take home pay is Rs. 43,000/- (approx).