GPSC Recruitment is organized by Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC organizes examination for recruitment to various posts in the department of Gujarat. To select applicants for civil service jobs in Gujarat Indian State based on applicants ‘ qualifications and quota rules. Candidates seeking government job in Gujarat could get here all latest notification and link to apply online for GPSC Recruitment 2020.
GPSC Recruitment 2020
GPSC 2020 Notification, GPSC 2020 Application Form, GPSC 2020 Admit Card, GPSC 2020 Result, are released in this order. Get all details of Gujarat Public Service Commission recruitment 2020here. GPSC Recruitment 2020 consists of several processes. From the release of notification and online form to issue of admit card and declaration of result, GPSC informs all updates online. Stay updated with details of GPSC application form, admit card, exam, interview, result.
|Advt Number||GPSC Recruitment Notification||Vacancies|
|Advt. No 109/2019-20||GPSC State Tax Inspector, Class-3 Class-3||243|
|Advt. no. 01/2019-20||GPSC Recruitment 2019||1774|
|Advt. no. 112/2018-19||GPSC Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2||60|
|Advt. no. 97/2018-19||GPSC Advt No. 97/2018-19||05|
|Advt. No. 55/2018-19||GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018||412|
|Advt. No. 40/2018-19||GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018||294|
|Advt. No. 39/17-18||Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil) Class-I and Class-II||245|
|Advt. No. 40/17-18||Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-2 2017-18||73|
There is a large number of vacancies in the Gujart Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill GPSC Application Form against posts for which they are interested, and at the same time eligible for.
Functions of the Commission
According to Article 320 of the Constitution of India, subsequent functions were entrusted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Performing exams for admission to the state services.
- To advise on matters relating to recruitment methods for various State civil services
- The criteria to be followed in making appointments to the State’s civil services and in awarding promotions, transfers from one department to another and candidates ‘ suitability for such assignments, promotions, and transfers.
- All disciplinary matters which affect government officials.
- The demands of compensation of legal expenses incurred by Public Servants in defense of themselves in legal proceedings brought against them for the act done or claimed to have been performed by them while carrying out their duties .
- The claims for granting Public Servants injury-pensions; and
- Any other matters which His Excellency the Governor can bring to the Commission.