GSET Answer Key for the written examination has been released by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (M.S. University) on October 09, 2018. The Answer Key for GSET has been released at the official website i.e. www.gujaratset.ac.in. The GSET Answer Key page direct link is also given below from there also candidates can check the answer key. Candidates who have appeared in the Gujarat State Eligibility Test can check the GSET 2018 answer keys. For rasing, objections candidates have to fill and post the form in the prescribed format which is given below. From this page, the candidate will get full information regarding GSET Answer Key.
GSET Answer Key 2018
From the answer key candidates can predict their marks in the examination. Only the candidates who have registered for Gujarat SET 2018 can only able to download the Answer key. For more information regarding GSET Answer Keys see the below-mentioned schedule
|GSET Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Date of Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2018||30 Sep 2018|
|Answer key releasing||09 Oct 2018|
Scheme of Examination
|Paper||Number of questions||Marks|
|Paper I||50 questions all are compulsory||100|
|Paper II||100 questions all are compulsory||200|
MSU Baroda will hold Paper I the in the first session. Whereas Paper II will be the in the second session.
- The paper I will be of 01 hours and Paper II will of 02 Hours.
- Paper 1 will be of general nature. Correspondingly, it will assess teaching/research aptitude. There will be questions on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. To point out, only 50 questions will be compulsory.
- Paper 2 will have questions on the subject selected by the candidate, significantly, all will be compulsory.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers
- There is no provision of re-evaluations of papers.
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It primarily is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 50 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each given, All the questions are compulsory.
Paper-II consisted of 100 (Fifty) objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question carried 2 marks.
All questions of Paper-I and Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).