Gujarat High Court Result – Results of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 for various posts is made available on the High Court website and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court. After the exams have been conducted for the desired post result will be declared. Get here complete details of Gujarat High Court Result 2017.
For Stenographer, selection is generally done on the basis of Stenography Test / Skill Test + Viva-Voce Test.
For Civil Judge and District Judge selection is done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva-Voce / Interview.
|Date of Stenography / Skill Test||08 Oct 2017|
|Date of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||Nov / Dec 2017|
|District Judge Schedule|
|Preliminary Exam (Online)||30 Apr 2017|
|Declaration of Result (Prelims Exam)||03 May 2017|
|Written Exam (Offline)||02 Jul 2017|
|Interview||Aug / Sep 2017|
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2017
High Court of Gujarat shall prepare the merit list after the Stenographer Test and Oral Interview Test. The merit list will be based on the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the authority. It will be published on the official website of HC Gujarat in the pdf format. The names of the qualified candidates will be mentioned in the merit list.
Get Result here – Link to check Result of Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 will be available here.
Selection of the candidate will based on the performance in both the Tests. Candidates who will obtained 50% marks in the Stenography Test will be called for the Viva- Voce (Oral Interview). For being eligible for the post candidate must secure minimum 25% marks in the Oral Interview test. After that final selection or the final list will be prepared on the basis of 50% marks obtained by the candidate in Stenography/Skill Test and the Viva-voce Test.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Result 2017
Result of Preliminary Examination for Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 has been announced on official website of Gujarat high Court. Direct link to check result is given below.
List of Candidates who have obtained 50% or more marks, in Preliminary Examination i.e. Computer Based On-line Examination, held on 30 Apr 2017 (Sunday), for Recruitment to the cadre of District Judges (25%). is given below.
Get Result here – Click here to check Prelims Exam Result of Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017.
Steps to check Result
- Login to the site www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Go to the home page Select the icon “results”
- The list of the candidates will be uploaded if you have been selected.
A list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate Marks obtained by the candidates in their Main Written Examination & Personal Interview. Candidates are informed that the Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination will not be considered for preparing the Final Merit List of the candidates.
Procedure to know the marks obtained in the Mains examination
If a candidate wishes to find out the obtained marks in his written test he must file an RT which will equip the candidates with their right to know the Marks obtained in a Written test.
Steps to know marks through RTI
- Candidates can apply to the ‘Public Information Officer’, High Court of Gujarat, Administrative Building, Sola, Ahmedabad – 380 060.
- Candidates will be allowed to deduce only their marks individually.
- The marks of the people who file an RTI will be provided only after the result declaration of the Final results.
- The result will be declared on the official website I. e www.gujarathighcourt.co.in
Note – the list will display the roll numbers of only those candidates who have cleared their preliminary exams successfully. If your name is not in the list it means that you were unable to qualify for the candidature.
Gujarat High Court Result 2016 for System Officer and System Assistant
Gujarat High Court Result is announced in two parts, elimination round result and computer aided test result. Direct link to check the Gujarat High Court Result is posted on this page now that the result is announced.
Elimination Test Result
This is the first round of the selection process. Candidates who appeared in elimination test can check their result on the official website and on this page. Marks secured by the candidates in this round will not be considered while preparing the final list.
Check here Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 : List of Candidates, who have obtained 50% or More Marks in Elimination Test
Post of System Officer – Check here
Post of System Assistant – Check here
Computer Aided Test Result
After the first round, candidates will be shortlisted for the second round. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks gained by the candidates in the Computer-Aided Test.
- The Final Select List & Wait List shall be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidates in the first test.
- That for being eligible to be included in the Select List / Wait List, a Candidate would have to obtain minimum 40% in the Computer-Aided Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the number of vacancies notified in the Advertisement and shall be operated only in case of non-joining of Candidate(s) or cancellation of candidature of Candidate(s) due to any reason, from amongst the Candidate(s) enlisted in the Select List.