UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 – Below mentioned are the dates for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/Backlog). There will be an Entrance Examination-2017 for deciding the candidates for the post. Let us check the vacancies as per the notification released on 05 May 2017.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Important schedule
|Online registration starts from||05 May 2017|
|Last date of Registration||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date of online fee deposition||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date of application form submission||05 Jun 2017|
|Date of Prelims Exam||26 Nov 2017|
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 Application Form
Interested Candidates can apply online for UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 from the official website of UPPSC. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online here – Click here to apply.
The application form will be completed in 3 stages
On clicking ‘Apply’, Candidate Registration form will be displayed. Fill the registration form. click on ‘Click here to modify’ to edit any detail. Make sure the details are correct and Submit by clicking ‘Submit Application’. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’. The direct link to fill the Applicaiton Form is also given here.
Pay the required amount of fees as per your category. You should “Click here to proceed for payment”. It will take you to home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System). Here you shall notice 3 options to pay the fees viz (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
Choose your desired mode of payment. After depositing the required amount of fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition. You may take the print by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
STAGE-3- FINAL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Once all the steps above mentioned are completed you will “Proceed for final submission of application form”. Now enter all the required informations in the format. Upload scanned photo and signature. Both the documents should be uploaded as per the specifications.
Once the preliminary examination is conducted and the candidate has passed it, he/she shall be admitted to the Main (written) examination. Candidates will have to fill up another application form for it.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online processing fee||Total fee|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 225/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 105/-|
|Handicapped||NIL||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest applicant must have
- a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely:- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Forestry, Statistics or
- a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Physical standard requirement for categories other than SC/ST or the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/Backlog)
Physical standard requirement for SC/ST Category
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Examination 2017 Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Examination for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special/Backlog Recruitment) Examination, 2017 Comprises:-
|General Studies-Ist Paper||2 hours||200|
|General Studies-IInd Paper||2 hours||200|
Paper-II of the General Studies will be a qualifying paper where students must attain at least 33%.
Main (Written) Examination
|Paper-I General Hindi and Essay (Conventional Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II General Studies-Ist Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-III General Studies-IInd Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-IV Optional Subject-I (First Question Paper)
|Paper-V Optional Subject-I (Second Question Paper)
|Paper-VI Optional Subject-II (First Question Paper)
|Paper-VII Optional Subject-II (Second Question Paper)
|Total Marks of all the question papers||1400|
|Personality Test (Interview)||150 Marks|
|Grand Total – (1400 + 150)||1550 Marks|
Instructions to Candidate
- You will not be allotted a different Roll No. for the Main exam. You will use the roll number issued to you at the time of Preliminary exam Registration
- The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed on the e-Admit cards.
- Candidates who clear the Main Examination will be called for the further process i.e. interview
- You will be required to mention the desired post at the time of Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be worthy of being admitted.
- No application in this regard to error correction/modification shall be accepted
- Original certificates will be verified at the time of Interview.
- Carry four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by Head of Department or Head of the Institution last attended
- Candidates employed in Central or State Government will produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer issued by the competent authority.