|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card 2018 will be available online on the official website for Preliminary Examination. Candidate will need their User ID(s) and password(s) to log in to download their HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card 2018.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card 2018
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Service Admit card 2018 will be available after the submission of application form. Only those candidates will able to download their admit card who submitted completely fill the application form with the application fee. Candidate will download admit card through the link given below.
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Date of Preliminary Test||To be announced|
Admit Card: HPPSC Allied Subordinate Service Admit card will be available on www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
No, Admit card will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective admit card along with instructions for the concerned post(s) from the official website of the Commission i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in .Therefore, the candidates are advised to remember their User ID(s) and password(s) to log in to download their e-Admission Certificate(s). The provisionally admitted candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the space provided on the downloaded e-Admission Certificate(s), failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Screening Test/Examination, in any condition/ circumstances, whatsoever.
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Exam Pattern
Initially, an objective type Preliminary Examination of three hours duration will be conducted consisting of one paper of 200 Questions one mark each of multiple choice answers for shortlisting the candidates for the Main examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. The candidates having been declared qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be entitled to admission to the (Main) written examination consisting of three papers. The candidate shall have to pass all the three subjects.
Note:- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions:-
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, on fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as the wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Syllabus
Syllabus for Preliminary examination
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination, 2017 Paper of three hours’ duration consisting of 200 marks (General Knowledge) (Objective type).
- History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. 60 Marks
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. 60 Marks
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, and Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi. 80 Marks
For Main Written Examination
English [150 Marks]
Candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like the use of words. Some of the questions will be devised to test also their reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important and to write an essay. Passage will usually be set for summary or précis. Credit will be given for concise the effective expression.
Hindi [150 Marks]
- Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same language
- Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction etc).
General Knowledge [150 Marks]
History, geography, and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and of such matter of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian polity, Indian Economy and Geography of India of such nature as candidates should be able to answer without special study and question on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.