HP Allied Services Result 2019 of ST candidates has been declared by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on May 13, 2019. The result is in the form of pdf and declared at hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates can check the result from this page below. HP Allied Services Result 2019 is declared on May 4, 2019. As per the result of HP Allied Services 2019, overall 584 candidates have qualified for the main exam. Qualified candidates must fill and submit the application form for main exam, and download admit card for HP Allied Services Main Exam 2019. After the main exam is held, its result will also be published online. Get here HP Allied Services Result 2019 for prelims and mains.
HP Allied Services Result 2019
The result of HP Allied Services 2019 was issued in form of a PDF file containing roll numbers of qualified candidates. Important dates related to the recruitment are as follows
|Date of HP Allied Services 2019 Prelims||07 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of HP Allied Services Result 2019||04 May 2019|
HP Allied Services Prelims Result 2019 of ST candidates
HP Allied Services Prelims Result 2019
Application Form, Proforma of Preferences and Instructions of H.P. Subordinate Allied Services (Main) Examination 2018-2019 – Download here.
Final Answer Key released – Get Here
After Declaration of HP Allied Services Result 2019 Prelims
Qualified candidates must submit necessary documents to support their eligibility criteria. They must do this using the application form of Main Exam which is available at hppsc.hp.gov.in. No one will get separate email or calls or SMS about intimation regarding result.
Also, qualified candidates need to fill Preference list to indicate which posts, in what order, they would want to get a job in. Please note that if candidate does not fill the form, then the Commission will consider order of preference same as the sequence of post codes.
Candidates cannot edit any detail in the preference list, once they have submitted it.
HP Allied Services Main Exam 2019
The main exam will have the following exam pattern.
|Paper||Name of Paper||Marks||Duration|
|I||English (Conventional)||150||3 hours|
|II||Hindi (Conventional)||150||3 hours|
|III||General Knowledge||200||3 hours|
In this section, questions will be such as to test understanding of English language. Candidates face questions on words usage, reasoning. It will also be seen how well the candidate can perceive implications, differentiate between important and less important, and write an essay. It will be important to be concise and effective.
- Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in same language.
- Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction etc).
- History, geography, and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and of such matter of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian polity, Indian Economy and Geography of India of such nature as candidates should be able to answer without special study and question on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
Candidates must obtain at least 40% marks in overall in all papers, and at least 35% in each paper.
Documents To Submit With Main Exam Form
- The candidates claiming any relaxation in age or any other concession shall attach, with their application forms for the Main Examination, a photocopy of the appropriate certificate issued by the competent authority.
- A permanent caste certificate relating to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, issued by a Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil), who is authorized by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to issue caste certificate, shall be attached with application form.
- In case of married women, the caste certificate issued on the basis of the caste of their father alone will be accepted.
- If a candidate fails to produce permanent certificate of caste and other certificates, with the application form which are subject to further verification by the Commission as well as appointing authority, his candidature shall be rejected for which the candidate himself shall be responsible. In the absence of the required certificate(s), claim to any relaxation / concession shall not be considered.