AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019: For the post of Village Surveyor Grade-III in AP Survey & Land Records Subordinate Services, there are 11,158 vacancies. Post the selection, candidates in this post will get Rs 14600–44870 pay scale. However for first two years, during probation, salary will be Rs 15,000 pm. Applicants have to appear in a written exam for the purpose of selection. Get complete information on AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019 such as syllabus, vacancies, eligibility here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019
Official website to get online application form, hall ticket, result for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor recruitment 2019 is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Selected candidates shall be deployed at village secretariats in the Grama Panchayat.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
Obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India
Passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering (or) its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India.
Obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P., and such Licensed Surveyor Certificate shall be a valid one with renewal as per the instructions / rules in force.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary basis||Up-to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies||50||50||50|
|Part-B Subject Knowledge||100||100||100|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2019
- Events of national importance.
- Current affairs- national, regional and State of Andhra Pradesh.
- General science and It applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reformsand egovernance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis.
- Tabulation of data.
- Visual representation of data.
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE (ITI STANDARD)
1) Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic Projection Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords.
Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
2) Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
3) Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
4) Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
5) Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.