HSSC Constable Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 will be released for the eligible candidates after the completion of the Online Application Process. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will display the admit card at its official website i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in. No admit card will be sent by post to any candidate. So, candidates will have to download the admit card from the website and take a print out of it to carry during the knowledge test and other recruitment processes. Candidates can check more details on HSSC Constable Admit Card 2019 from this page.
HSSC Constable Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will submit their Online Application Form before the due date will get their admit card for the recruitment process. Candidates will have to affix a passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it from the HSSC website.
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Date of Knowledge test||To be announced!|
How to Download HSSC Constable Admit Card?
Once all the application will be accepted, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the admit card for the applicable candidates for the recruitment process. Candidates are recommeded to proceed as per below steps to download their admit card for HSSC Recruitment Process.
Step 1: Candidates are required to go the homepage of the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
Candidate may also click on the direct link that will be provided above soon to download the admit card.
Step 2: At the page, you have to search the link to download the admit for the intended recruitment. Then you have to open that link to download the admit card.
Step 3: A new window will open at which you will be asked to enter some basic details (might be the credentials provided at the time of Online Application Form) to log in. It is necessary to fill the details to proceed.
Step 4: After filling up the asked details click on the “Submit & Continue” button.
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on your screen. Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
Particulars Present on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card whether they are correct or not in all aspects. The admit card contains the following particulars:
- Name of the Recruitment
- Examination Name
- Examination Code
- Examination centre
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Contact details, etc)
- Examination Conducting Body Name
If candidate found any discrepancy in the data of the admit card then he/she should contact the recruitment conducting department in this regard before the date of the examination.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The admit card must be downloaded from the HSSC website.
- Only the printed form of the admit card will be valid to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates will have to carry one of the following ID proof along with the admit card during the examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- At the time of the written examination/scrutiny, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- Using unfair means during the examination or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- Misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the answer sheet from the examination hall or
- Resorting to any irregular of improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or
- obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means.
- Not complying with instructions issued from time to time, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable
- To be disqualified from the examination/scrutiny for which he/she is a candidate.
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by HSSC.
- Must defend your admit card until the final result of the recruitment is released.