SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019 – The Question paper with answer key for SSC CHSL exam 23 July 2019 is available here. Also, the candidates can get the SSC CHSL 23 July 2019 Analysis from here. The tier 1 exam for SSC CHSL is conducting from 1 to 26 July 2019. The official answer key will be released after the exam on ssc.nic.in. However, the result will be based on the final answer key only.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019
Through SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019, candidates are able to check the correct answers of all questions. The candidtaes can check the answer key for tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL 2019 by logging in with the Login credentials like date of birth, Application form number or Roll number. There are 200 questions in the exams, divided equally into 4 parts. They are – English language, general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, general awareness. Check question paper, answer key, and the analysis from here.
Kindly submit questions asked in SSC CHSL on 23 July 2019
Get here the memory based questions and answers of SSC CHSL July 23, 2019 exam.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019 – Unofficial Keys
- The unofficial answer key of the Staff Selection Commission releases official SSC CHSL for the exam conducting on 23 July 2019 has released after some time of the exam. Therefore, the Official Answer Key has released by the conducting body on the official website i.e ssc.nic.in right after the tier 1 exam.
- The Unofficial Answer keys are published by the institutes, coaching centers, and experts.
- These answer Keys are published so the candidates can estimate their performance in the exam.
- There may be some errors in the Unofficial answer key, so the candidates are advised to check more than one answer key to be sure,
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019 – Official Answer Keys
- The Question paper with answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on 23 July 2019 published by the exam conducting body is known as the official answer key.
- The official website on which the Official Answer Key of SSC CHSL Answer Key 23 July 2019 is released at ssc.nic.in.
- The Answer key is released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- The candidates are able to download the same by log in their account.
- The login window to get the official answer key opens for a limited time period. Candidates are advised to download the same before the last date of download.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 23 July 2019?
Step 1 – In the first step, the candidate needs to visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
Step 2 – You will see a notification for SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019, click on it. It will be seen only if the answer key is released.
Step 3 – As the PDF file opens, scroll down. Then click on the link to download the answer key.
Step 4 – Now a login page will open. Here you have to enter your login credentials such as roll number as on the SSC CHSL Admit card and date of birth. You will immediately reach to the dashboard.
Step 5 – Now click on the link to check the question papers and answer key.
Step 6 – After the question paper with a response sheet opens, candidates can check the questions and answers.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019 – Challenge
The candidates can challenge the Official Answer Key of SSC CHSL which means they are informing the authority about some mistakes in the answer key. The steps candidates need to follow in order to challenge the official answer key of SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 23 July 2019.
Step 1: Use your credentials for login to access the dashboard.
Step 2: Click on the objection link available in the dashboard.
Step 3: The candidates need to select the Question and answer ID for which they want to raise the objection.
Step 4: Now, the candidates need to pay the requisite amount for the challenge.
How To Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 23 July 2019
Going through these simple steps, candidates will be able to calculate their marks. Even, before the declaration of the SSC CHSL 2019 result candidates can predict their own performance with the help of this answer key and check the SSC CHSL Cutoffs for the past year and expect their selection accordingly. In order to estimate your performance follow the steps given below:
- Check the number of correct and incorrect answers using the SSC CHSL 2019 answer key.
- Use the marking scheme to calculate marks.
Marking Scheme of SSC CHSL 2019
- +2 for a correct answer
- -0.5 (negative marking) for an incorrect answer
- 0 for un-attempted question
The exam pattern for SSC CHSL exam is:
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Result 2019
After the exam is successfully conducted the answer key for the same is released by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the answer key. If there will be any change made according to the objection. Then a final answer key will release by the authority. Then the marks of candidates will compare to cut off. If marks are equal to or more than SSC CHSL 2019 Cut Off, then candidates will be declared as qualified.
The Result for SSC CHSL 2019 will be declared on the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in. The result contains the name of the aspirants who qualified the exam and are eligible to appear for the tier- 2.
SSC CHSL 2019
The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam is conducting by the Staff Selection Commission. The exam is for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators etc. The process has started with the SSC CHSL Application form March 05 to April 05. The candidates who filled the application form before or on the last date of form submission is able to check the answer key for the exam.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Tier I and Tier II. The candidates who will qualify the Tier I will be eligible to appear in Tier II The need to download the Admit card for Tier 2 and appear for the exam on the prescribed date.SSC CHSL Answer Key
Leave a Reply