|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
BSE, Haryana, has released Haryana TET Admit card 2017. The candidates can download the HTET Admit Card by clicking on the link provided on this page. The details required to download the admit card are Registration Number, Password, and Select Level. The candidates must carry the hall ticket on the exam day, which are December 23 and 24, 2017. Without the admit card, the permission to enter the exam hall will not be granted. HBSE has also maintained a Special Examination Board which will deal with the queries related to non-availability of Haryana TET admit card and missing roll number. The candidates must contact the Board at least 3 days before the exam, else, the request will not be considered. Check the process for downloading HTET Admit Card 2017, details on it, the process for correcting the errors, and more information from this page.
- UP TET Result 2017 has been announced. Click Here to check it.
- HBSE has released the Admit Card of Haryana TET 2017. The candidates download it from the link below.
HTET Admit Card 2017
The Board of School Education has not sent Haryana TET admit card by post or any other means. The candidates can only download it online, from the official website. The admit card is an important document, which the candidates will need even after the examination. Hence, the candidates should keep it safe. Check all the date for the issuance of admit card and more from the table below.
|Issuance of HTET 2017 Admit Card||15 Dec 2017 (onwards)|
|Approach Special Examination Board, if Admit Card is Not Issued||15 to 20 Dec 2017|
|HTET Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer)||23 Dec 2017 (03:00 PM to 05:30 PM)|
|HTET Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)||24 Dec 2017 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|HTET Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)||24 Dec 2017 (03:00 PM to 05:30 PM)|
On the HTET admit card, the allocated exam center will be mentioned and the candidates must only appear for the exam at that center only. The Board will not entertain the request to change the center.
How to Download Haryana TET Admit Card 2017
In order to download the admit card of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test December 2017 the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, the candidates will have to either access the link on this page or visting the official website and search for the same link.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open. The login for the Haryana TET admit card will probably look like as shown below.
- To access the login, the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number, Password, and Select Level.
- Once the details are entered, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Login’ button and download the displayed admit card.
This is how the HTET Admit Card looked when the exam was held last time.
Details in Haryana TET Admit Card 2017
After downloading the Haryana TET Hall Ticket, the first thing that the candidates should do is check all the details. The admit card will carry the following details.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Father’s Name
- Applied For
- Home district
- Content and Structure
- Exam Center Details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2017
While checking the details, if a candidate comes across any error in the admit card then they must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected. The Special Examination Branch can be contacted at:
E-mail ID: [email protected] OR
Phone Number: 01664-254646
Roll number Not Uploaded or HTET 2017 Admit Card Not Issued
The candidates must contact the Special Examination Board if it has not uploaded their roll number, on the official website. The candidates need to visit the Board between December 15 to 20, 2017 (Only between 09:00 am to 05:00 pm). While approaching the Board, the candidates must carry the following documents.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of the certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of the photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2017
- The Haryana TET Admit Card will contain the details of the examination venue.
- Candidate must carry the HTET 2017 admit card to the examination hall. If the candidates will be unable to produce it, the invigilators will not allow them to sit for the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2017 is final and the conducting authority will not change it.
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Admit Card, candidates need to affix their passport sized photograph in the provided space. It should be the same as that uploaded at the time of registration.
- It is mandatory to attest the photograph from any Gazetted Officer before appearing in the exam. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The Board will give the compensatory time of 50 minutes to differently able and visually impaired candidates. Candidates taking the help of scribe will also get extra time.
- The Board will only allow facility of scribe/amanuensis to those who suffer from more than 40% disability and can not write on their own.
- The candidate may be permitted for opting his own scribe/amanuensis or may be provided by the Centre Superintendent on his/her request. Such candidates are advised to request the Centre Superintendent for amanuensis in writing as per schedule announced.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- The Board will make proper seating arrangements for the ground floor seats before the examination. The Board will do this to avoid the confusion.
- There should also be flexibility in accommodating any change in scribe/reader/lab assistant in case of emergency.
HTET Contact Number:
Candidates can contact the conducting body at:
Address: The Secretary
Board of School Education Haryana,
Hansi Road, Bhiwani – 127021
Fax Number: 01664-241611
E-mail ID: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]