HTET Admit Card 2017, also known as the hall ticket, Admit card of HTET 2016-17 will be issued for eligible candidates who have submitted the application form of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. To appear in the HTET Exam 2016-17, one must download and print the HTET 2017 Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall on the day of exam. Check here for the details of HTET exam pattern, exam schedule and other relevant details.
Candidates are requested to note that officially this exam has been notified as HTET 2016-17. However as the date of exam falls in 2017 and most candidates refer to this as HTET 2017; details given on this page mention the exam as HTET 2017. This has been done to avoid confusion for the candidates.
HTET Admit Card 2017
Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani will hold the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2016-17. The admit card of HTET will be issued by the Board of School Education, Haryana. It must be noted that the hall tickets shall not be sent by post or any other means.
|Issue of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of Exam||Dec 2017|
Download Admit Card: Link to download admit card will be available here.
Official website to download admit card is: www.htet.nic.in
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Admit Card, candidates shall affix their passport sized photo as uploaded at the time of registration in the provided space in the Admit Card. It is mandatory to attest the photograph from any Gazetted Officer before appearing in the exam. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The differently abled candidates, including blind and those who are unable to write with their own hands and using scribe may be given compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper of HTET 2016-17.
- All other candidates with disability, including blind and those who are unable to write with their own hands and not availing the facility of scribe may also be allowed compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper.
- The facility of scribe/amanuensis may be allowed to any examinee who has disability of 40% or more in visual impaired category or is unable to write with their own hands, if so desired by the examinee.
- The candidate may be permitted for opting his own scribe/amanuensis or may be provided by the Centre Superintendent on his/her request. Such candidates are advised to request the Centre Superintendent for amanuensis in writing as per schedule announced.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- Proper seating arrangements, preferably at ground floor should be made prior to the commencement of Examination to avoid confusion.
- The time of giving the question paper should be marked accurately and timely supply of question paper meant for visually impaired candidates should be ensured.
- There should also be flexibility in accommodating any change in scribe/reader/lab assistant in case of emergency.
Mode of Examination
The Examination will be conducted in two modes. Computer Based Test (CBT) & Conventional Type (Pen-Paper Based).
- Candidates shall have choice to select the mode of examination only at the time of submission of application form online.
- In case, a candidate wants to apply for more than one level, he/she has to select only one mode of examination for all the levels.
- Make note that mode once selected, shall not be changed under any circumstances.
HTET Admit Card 2017 contain the following data.
- Details of candidate
- Roll number
- Examination venue details
- Examination date and timing
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2017
After downloading admit card of HTET 2017, candidate must check that all the details mentioned in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy (inconsistency / difference / contradiction) in the HTET 2017 admit card, such as in photograph or signature, candidate must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected.
Roll number not uploaded for HTET 2017 Admit Card
If the candidate’s roll number is not uploaded on the Board’s website at htet.nic.in, candidate must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board at least two days prior to the date of exam.
Candidate must carry the following proofs while approaching the Special Examination Branch of the Board regarding roll number not uploaded for HTET Admit Card 2017.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2017
- The details of examination venue allotted to the candidate, exact place and name of center, is mentioned in the HTET Admit Card 2017.
- Candidate must carry the HTET 2017 admit card to the examination hall in order to be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2017 is final and cannot be changed.
This page is being updated with details of HTET admit card.