JKSSB Recruitment – The Government of Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released separate official notification against District cadre posts for eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates who were eligible filled the application form online. Candidates who participated in the JKSSB Recruitment for various posts can check the complete information like application filling process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, etc through this page below.
|Advt. No||Vacancy||Notification||Last Date to apply|
|07/2020||458||Click here||14 Feb 2021|
|06/2020||232||Click here||30 Jan 2021|
|05/2020||580||Click here||20 Jan 2021|
|04/2020||1700||Click here||16 Jan 2021|
|03/2020||1997||Click here | Extension Notice|
25 Jan 2021
|02/2020||1889||Click here | Answer Key|
| Revised/Final Answer key
|31 Aug 2020|
|01/2020||8575||Click here||28 Aug 2020|
|01/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|02/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|03/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|04/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|05/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|06/2019||244||Click here||27 Feb 2019|
|07/2019||221||Click here||28 Mar 2019|
|08/2019||550||Click here||28 Mar 2019|
|092019||30||Click here||28 Aug 2019|
Click here to check Answer Key & seeking of representations (if any) for the CBT examination held on 15th of December, 2020 and submission of representations -regarding
The J&K Services Selection board shall advertise the following posts of School Education Department.
- Junior Assistant – 575 posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 392
- Library Assistant – 228
- Junior Librarian – 94
JKSSB Recruitment Calendar
The Services Selection Board had issued a Tentative Calendar for various examinations. However, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and subsequent lockdown, the Provisional Calendar was withdrawn. The Tentative Schedule of Examination of JKSSSb recruitment is subject to the Guidelines of the UT Government that is in vogue at the relevant time or at any time
Other guidelines may be given related to COVID-19.
Schedule for Conduct of written test for the post of Class – IV – reg
JKSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
For Junior Assistant Posts
- The candidate is required to be graduate from any recognized university with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and six months certificate course in Computers from a recognized institute.
- It is further clarified that graduation herein means graduation having a minimum three years duration obtained after Senior Secondary School. Further, those candidates possessing 05 years Integrated PG degree after Sr. Secondary School are also eligible to apply.
- It is further clarified that candidates having degrees like BCA, BCS, BCM, BE/B.Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA, MCS, MCM, BSc (IT), MSc (IT), ME/M.Tech (Computer/ IT) or BSc (with computers as a subject) are not required to possess the six months certificate course in computers from a recognized institute
For Laboratory Assistants Posts
- The candidate is required to be 10+2 with science or equivalent from any recognized University/Board.
For Library Assistants Posts
- The candidate is required to be graduate from any recognized University with degree/diploma in Library Science.
- It is further clarified that graduation herein means graduation having minimum three years duration obtained after Senior Secondary School. Further, those candidates possessing 05 year’s Integrated PG degree after Sr. Secondary School are also eligible to apply.
For Junior Librarian Posts
- The candidate is required to have Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
The candidates having above eligibility criteria can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2019. Check out the simple steps are given on this page to submit the online application form.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) i.e. ssbjk.in.
- Now select the services Selection recruitment and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill all the required details carefully in the online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form
JKSSB Answer Key
The JKSSB Answer Key 2017 for the exam held on December 21 & 22, 2017, has been released. The candidates having the objection with respect to the answer key, can upload the same, along with documentary evidence during the time period of December 27, 2017, to December 29, 2017. With the help of answer key candidates can have the idea of their marks that how many marks they are going to get. So the direct link to check the answer key has been given here on this page, check the link to see the answer key.
- Click here to check Written Exam Answer Key for the posts of Science & Maths Teacher Advt No 06/2017, held on April 21, 2018, after disposal of the representations
- Click here to check the Revised Answer Key for the exam conducted on 08 to 15 Apr 2018.
- Click here to check the Representation Link & Answer Key for Assistant Store Keeper Cum Clerk exam conducted on 12th May 2018.
- Click here to check the representation Link & Answer Key for General Teacher exam conducted on 13th May 2018.
Final Answer Key:
For Jr. Assistant
- There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in type test (having 60 points weightage) and a multiple choice based written test (having 40 points weightage).
- There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test.
- Candidates will have to necessarily obtain type speed of atleast 35 words with accuracy of atleast 90% to be eligible for selection.
For All other Posts (Laboratory Assistants, Library Assistant & Jr. Librarian)
There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the multiple choice based written test, having negative marking for wrong answers.
All the candidates who are participated in the above recruitment process can check the official advertisement for all the posts separately from below.
- Jr. Assistant Advertisement
- Laboratory Assistants Advertisement
- Library Assistants Advertisement
- Junior Librarian Advertisement