Jammu and Kashmir services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released notification for participating in the selection process for the Divisional and District cadre, posts for filling up 76 vacancies. Application form for various vacancies can be filled online.
Interested and Eligible candidates can check the complete details of JKSSB Recruitment 2016 like Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc through this page below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
JKSSB Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in the JKSSB 2016-17 Recruitment process can fill their Application online as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the online application.
Total No. of Vacancies – 76
- Divisional Cadre Kashmir – 20
- Divisional Cadre Jammu – 13
- District Cadre Bandipora – 06
- District Cadre Ganderbal – 03
- District Cadre Jammu – 05
- District Cadre Kathua – 03
- District Cadre Kupwara – 04
- District Cadre Poonch – 04
- District Cadre Reasi – 05
- District Cadre Shopian – 02
- District Cadre Srinagar – 08
- District Cadre Udhampur – 03
Minimum Age – 18 years
- In case of Open Merit – 40 years
- In case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates – 43 years
- In case of Physically Challenged candidates – 42 years
- In case of Ex-Servicemen – 48 years
- In case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees – 40 years
Application Fee – Rs. 350/- (deposited in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the
payment e-challan only up to 22 Nov 2016.)
How to Apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of the following round.
- Written Test
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||22 Oct 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||21 Nov 2016|
|Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan||22 Nov 2016|
|Last Date for Uploading the Documents||20 Dec 2016|
Answer keys of JKSSB Recruitment 2016 – 2017 are given below.
|Item No.||Post||Deptt.||Exam Date||Answer keys|
|441||Computer Programmer||Health & Med. Edu. Deptt||2nd April, 2017 in two (02) sessions (Morning – from 10.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M & Afternoon – from 02:00 P.M to 04.30 P.M)||Click here|
Female Multipurpose Health Worker / FMPHW
Health and Med. Edu. Deptt.
The candidates having above eligibility criteria can apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2016-17. Check out the simple steps are given on this page to submit online application form.
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir services Selection Board (JKSSB) i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Now select the services Selection recruitment and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill all the required details carefully in online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form.
- Pay required application fee by generating online challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Resident of J&K State.
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is different for all categories as defined above.
- For Female Multipurpose: Health WorkerMatric with diploma in Female Multipurpose Workers Training course (ANM) from SMF or any other Recognized Institution.
- For Food Safety: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University. OR
- any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the central Government, and
- has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
- For Computer Programmer: Graduation from any recognised University with A-Level Course in Computer.
- For Jr. Grade Nurse: 10+2 with diploma in Nursing from SMF or any
other recognized institution.
- For Electrician: 10+2 with diploma in line from recognized
- For Assistant Public Analyst: M. Sc. With Chemistry Preferably experience in analysis of Food articles.
- For Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of Type Test Writing having not less than 35 words per minute, and
- Six months certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.