IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for the pre exam-training and prelims exam will tentatively be available in November 2017. IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for the main examination is speculated to be made available in January 2018. All the call letters can be downloaded from the official IBPS website.IBPS conducts competitive examinations to select eligible candidates for recruitment in various banking departments.
The IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket would be available only in the online mode.Candidates who have successfully registered for the examination can download their pre exam training and prelims hall tickets. But only candidates who qualify the prelims examination will be able to download their hall ticket for the main examination.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
The table below enlists all the important IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 dates that the candidates should keep in mind:
|1||Download Call Letter for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|2||Conduct of Pre- Exam Training:||13 Nov 2017 to 18 Nov 2017|
|3||Download Call Letter for Online Pre Exam:||November 2017|
|4||Examination dates for Pre Exam:||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 Dec 2017|
|5||Download of Call letter for Online exam: Main||January 2018|
|6||Main Exam||21 Jan 2018|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
The candidates should note that the admit card for IBPS Clerk is also called as IBPS Clerk Call Letter. It will be released sperately for all the stages and is as explained below:
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for Pre Examination Training
The admit card for the pre examination training will be made available on the official website. It will only be released for the SC/ST candidates. The link for downloading the admit card will also be made available on this page.
- Link to download IBPS Pre Training Admit Card 2017 will be provided here!
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for Prelims
The official authorities will issue a different admit card or hall ticket for the candidates for the prelims exam. It is mandatory for the candidates to download the prelims admit card from the official website. Carrying the hall ticket on the day of the exam is mandatory. The link for downloading the admit card will be given below.
- Link to download IBPS Prelims Admit Card 2017 will be provided here!
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for Main
Candidates who successfully qualify the prelims exams are eligible to appear for the main exams. Only candidates who clear the prelims will be able to download the main exams call letter that too will be made available on the official website.The link for downloading the call letter will be given below.
- Link to download IBPS Main Admit Card 2017 will be provided here!
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
The IBPS Admit card is an important document and needs to be carried on the day of examination.The call letter would be made available only on the official website. Candidates can download it using the following steps:
- Access the link provided on this page for downloading admit card.
- It will appear as below.
- Enter the Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth in the required field
- Click on the download button.
- Save and Take a print out of the admit card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: After Download
As soon as the candidates have downloaded the IBPS Clerk hall ticket 2017 they are required to check the details printed on the admit card. The admit card is a vital document and candidates will not be allowed to write the examination without having a valid admit card. The information that the candidates should check are:
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Photo of applicant
- Date of Birth of applicant
- Application Number
- Day/ Date of exam
- Time/ Time Duration of exam
If any detail is found incorrect the candidate should immediately contact the concerned official authority.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: Supporting Documents
Candidates need to carry a valid identity proof along with hall ticket/admit card/call letter for verification on the day of exam to the test centre.The verification will be just before the commencement of exam at the examination center. You need to carry one of the valid Photo Identity proof listed below:
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card with a Photo
- Driving Licence,
- Bank Passbook with Photo,
- PAN Card,
- Bank Passbook with photo,
Important Details Regarding IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017:
Candidates need to keep some important detail in mind before appearing for the examination. Some of them are listed below:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry an original as well as a xerox of a photo id proof on the day of exam.
- Candidates should carry their admit cards on the day of exam to the exam centre.
- Candidates should preserve the admit card even after the examination.
- The xerox of the photo id proof will be collected by the invigilator at the test centre.
- Candidates should paste a coloured photo on the admit card and carry the exact photographs with them on the day of examination.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017: FAQ’s
We have answered a few of your frequently asked questions below:
Q: How do I download my Admit Card?
A: The steps for downloading the admit card is listed above. However, we will provide the direct link to download the admit card for the convenience of the candidate.
Q: Are Call letter and Admit Card for IBPS different?
A: No, the call letter / admit card / hall ticket are one and the same thing.
Q: Where do I report for any discrepancies in my admit card?
A: Candidates should immediately contact the official conducting body IBPS and report it to them. The toll-free number for IBPS are listed below:
- 1800 222 366 or 1800 103 4566 from 9:30 am till 6:00 pm (Except Saturday, Sunday and All bank holidays applicable in Maharashtra)