IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 – Call letter is available for download before exam. IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 is released firstly for preliminary exam, and then for main exam. If you had submitted application form of IBPS Clerk 2016 CWE VI then you could download IBPS call letter 2016 for prelims. In the event that you have qualified prelims then you can download IBPS admit card 2016 for mains. Enter registration number or roll number as well as password or date of birth to download admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016. Go through call letter instructions for day of exam. Also check that all details in IBPS Clerk 2016 Admit Card are correct. On day of exam, carry officially issued IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 alongwith other documents such as identity proof.
Latest news – IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Mains is now available. Candidates who have qualified for main exam as per result of IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelims can now download admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 for mains.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
Name of exam : IBPS CWE Clerks VI 2016
Date of availability of IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2016 Mains : 17 December, 2016
Last date to download IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 Call Letter : 1 January, 2017
Download Admit Card of IBPS Clerk 2016 Main
Click here to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Main.
3 Things You Must Know About Admit Card of IBPS Clerk 2016
- You need to carry IBPS Clerk admit card 2016, as well as photo identity proof on day of exam. Take along with you the original and also photocopy of the photo-identity proof document.
- After you download IBPS Clerk call letter, check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy in hall ticket, contact IBPS immediately.
- Read all instructions in admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016. It contains key information such as exam center, reporting time, exam day guidelines.
Important dates for IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
|Important event related to IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Dates|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||October 21, 2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||November 7, 2016, to November 12, 2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 10, 2016|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||November 26, 2016, November 27, 2016
December 3, 2016, December 4, 2016
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 17, 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||December 31, 2016, January 1, 2017|
How to download IBPS Clerk 6 Admit Card 2016?
The process of downloading admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 is simple and hassle free. You will require the following details to log in.
- Registration number
- Date of birth
Steps to download IBPS admit card 2016
- Go to the IBPS CWE Clerks VI page
- Click on the link for call letter.
- Enter registration number and DOB or password.
- Submit, download and print the admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016 PET, preliminary exam and main exam.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 FAQs
How to download admit card of IBPS Clerk 2016?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What to do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page for IBPS Clerk Call Letter?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
How to get registration number and password?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
What to do if date of birth is rejected during login?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download issue – I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
In the first step of registration, once you had filled basic details and clicked on submit, a provisional registration number and password was generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Also, an Email and SMS indicating the registration number and password must have been sent to you. You must have either noted down the details, or you can now refer to the old email and SMS to know the registration number and password.
To prepare for IBPS Clerk exam, understand the exam pattern, study from the best and most recommended books. Practise mock tests and sample papers to score high in the IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam.
IBPS Clerk (6) 2016 – Exam Pattern
About the examination – The test is designed to assess candidate’s aptitude for IBPS Clerks recruitment. If the test is held in different sessions, corrected scores will be calculated as normalized using the equi-percentile method. The scheme of examination and cut offs are as follows.
Duration – 1 hour
Maximum marks – 100
Duration – 2 hours 15 minutes
Maximum marks – 200
|General awareness (with special reference to banking industry)||40||40|
Time allotted will be as follows for each section in mains
- Reasoning – 30 minutes
- English language – 30 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 minutes
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking) – 40 minutes
- Computer Knowledge – 20 minutes
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Particulars to be Noted in IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- Roll Number,
- Date of Exam,
- Time and Venue for the examination.
Examination center that has been assigned to the candidate will be mentioned in the IBPS admit card / call letter. Candidate must reach the exam venue on time with all the required documents.
Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall. No query in this connection shall be entertained.
After appearing in the exam, you can check the result of IBPS Clerk VI 2016 online. Shortlisted candidates can then appear in the main exam. Again, qualified candidates can download call letter for the interview and appear in the same.
Important Instructions after downloading IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
On the day of exam candidates must bring the call letter along with the following documents on the exam / interview dates. Reporting time for examination is as given in your hall ticket. One must also read all the instructions printed in the document and follow them.
- Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and its Photocopy.
- One ball point pen.
Valid photo identity includes the following
- Aadhar card with a photograph,
- Bank Passbook with photograph,
- Driving Licence,
- Employee ID,
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university,
- PAN Card,
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer, People’s Representative along with a photograph,
- Voter’s Card.
Instructions for candidates for the exam
Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form / call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
Call letter to be Surrendered
- Bring this call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination.
- Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
- You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
- You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- You should hand over your call letter alongwith the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
Instructions for the test
When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School / College / University examinations. Since these questions are of objective type, read a particular question and immediately indicate your answer. In case you find a particular question difficult, skip the question and go on to the next question. The question so skipped may be solved at the end, if time is available.
You are advised in your interest to apportion the time given judiciously and not to utilise too much time on a particular test(s) at the cost of some other tests
Compliance with Instructions
- You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Use of books, notes and copying or receiving / giving assistance not allowed.
- No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
Use of Stationery : You must bring a ball point pen with you.
Rough work to be done on the sheet provided : You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS Clerk 6 Admit Card 2016 / Call Letter, please ask in comments below.IBPS Clerk Recruitment