|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for the Main examination on November 10, 2017. Only those candidates can download their IBPS PO Main Admit Card who have qualified the Prelims exam. The candidates can download their IBPS PO Main Admit Card by entering their Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) in the login page. Without the IBPS PO Call Letter 2017, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The last date for downloading the admit card of IBPS PO Main 2017 is November 26, 2017. It is advised to candidates to preserve their call letter for the Main exam as it shall be required at the later stages of the recruitment process. Learn the process to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017, documents to be carried with it, what not to do the exam hall and more details from this article.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
IBPS is carrying out PO/MT recruitment to fill 3,562 vacancies in the participating banks. In all, a total of 20 banks are participating in IBPS PO recruitment 2017. These include banks like Andhra, UCO, IDBI, Canara, Syndicate, etc. The candidates are advised to keep note of the crucial dates mentioned below.
|Issue of IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card||21 Sep 2017|
|Last date to download admit card of preliminary exam||14 Oct 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam dates||7, 8, 14, 15 Oct 2017|
|Issuance of Call Letter for Main exam||10 Oct 2017|
|Last date for downloading the IBPS PO Call Letter for Main||26 Nov 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam dates||26 Nov 2017|
|Issuance of Call Letter for Main Re-exam||08 Dec 2017|
|Last date for downloading the IBPS PO Call Letter for Main(Re-Exam)||15 Dec 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017 Main Re-Exam dates||As per the Admit Card|
Main Exam Admit Card:
- To download IBPS PO Main Admit Card – Click Here
- Download the Information Handout for Online Main Exam 2017 in English – Click Here
- Download the Information Handout for Online Main Exam 2017 in Hindi – Click Here
- To download Scribe Declaration Form for the Main exam – Click Here
Prelim Exam Admit Card:
- To download the IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card – Click Here.
- For downloading Information Handout in English – Click Here.
- To download Information Handout in Hindi – Click Here.
- To download Scribe Declaration Form – Click Here.
IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2017
The IBPS has released the admit card for the Main exam online at its official website. Only those who have been declared as qualified in prelims can download their IBPS PO 2017 Mains Admit Card from ibps.in. In addition, admit card will also be provided for scribe wherever applicable. Candidates can download their Mains Admit Card 2017 from the link as given above. The candidates must report at the examination center as per the schedule printed on the IBPS PO Admit card. Also, along with the Admit Card, candidates need to bring a valid photo id proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
How to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017?
Follow these easy steps to get your admit card of IBPS PO 2017. Before proceeding, keep registration number or roll number, and date of birth or password handy.
- Click on the first link mentioned above.
- You will reach login for admit card page which will look as displayed in the image below.
- To open the login for downloading the admit card, the candidates will have to first choose Hindi or English Language and then enter Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth.
- On next screen, the candidates will either see admit card directly or get a link to download it.
- Print IBPS PO Admit Card and keep it safely until end of the selection process. Check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. Get in touch with the institute in case of any concerns.
Documents to be Carried with IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
Candidates must have following documents on exam day.
- Officially issued IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
- Photo identity proof in original
- Copy of photo identity proof
Valid photo identity proof can be any from the following list:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017- FAQ’s
Qs. I don’t remember my Registration Password/ Registration number.
Ans. The registration password/registration number will be sent to the mobile number and registered email id of the candidate. Candidates are advised to check the same for recovering their registration number and password.
Qs. I am not able to download the Exam call letter. What should I do?
Ans. This circumstance may occur due to unsuccessful registration/incorrect login credentials.
Qs. Can I now change my Test Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
Ans. No, you cannot change the allotted date, time and venue for the exam.
Qs. I am not able to Login to download my admit card. The screen display login failed message. What should I do?
Ans. Check whether you have entered correct details in the login. Enter Registration Number and Password as received at the time of registration. Also, Login fail may happen because you may be entering Date of Birth in the wrong format. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for Interview
Candidates who have equal to or more than cut off marks in mains will get interview call letter. Date, time, venue of interviews are informed through this. Note that requests for interview date change are not entertained. List of documents required for an interview is extensive. Read handout and notification for the same. Some documents are as follows
- Interview call letter
- IBPS PO application form printout
- Date of birth proof
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets and certificates
- Other certificates as applicable.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2017
The released admit card is for IBPS PO Preliminary examination. Before this, the admit card for PET was released and the candidates can check the details about at the end of this page. When Prelims will get over, this section will also be shifted down and the details for IBPS PO Main Admit Card will be uploaded here.
This is what the admit card looks like. Candidates can check whether they have all these fields in their call letter.
Details Mention on Admit Card of IBPS PO / MT VII 2017
As can be seen, IBPS admit card contains important details. Following details are present in it.
- Name of exam
- Roll number / User ID
- Name and address
- Date of examination
- Reporting time
- Registration number
- Venue code
- Venue of examination
- Space for photograph that says (Please affix your recent passport size color photograph same as uploaded in the online application form and sign across. Please keep 5 copies of the same for future use)
- Space for left thumb impression (Left thumb impression should be clearly affixed in the presence of the invigilator at the time of examination)
- Space for candidate signature (To be signed in the presence of the invigilator at the time of examination)
- Space for invigilator signature
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for PET
Admit cards are issued to attend pre-examination training, which nodal banks are arranging. Those who belong to SC / ST/minority communities and have also opted for PET can download its admit card here.
Download here – Click here to download admit card for Pre-Examination Training.