IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 is released by IBPS. Admit card of IBPS PO/MT 2016-2017 can be downloaded at ibps.in. The call letter must be carried by candidate on exam or interview day. Also, it contains several important details such as roll number, exam center, instructions for exam, which candidate must read before going for IBPS PO 2016-2017 exam. Keep registration number / roll number, and password / date of birth ready to download IBPS PO Call Letter 2016-2017.
IBPS has been released IBPS PO 2016-2017 Admit Card for Interviews.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017
|Availability of Pre-Examination Training call letters||September 23, 2016|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016 issue||October 1, 2016|
|Date of pre exam||October 16, 22 & 23, 2016|
|IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2016 release||November 9, 2016|
|Date of main exam||November 20, 2016|
|Availability of main exam call letter (second time)||November 23, 2016|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2016 availability||January 17, 2017 to February 14, 2017|
A few important points on the IBPS PO 2016-2017 call letter are:-
- Call letter includes candidate details of the Bank Jobs aspirant, examination timings and venue information.
- You can download IBPS PO 6 Admit Card 2016-2017 online only and must note that the hall ticket shall not be sent by any other means.
- IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter has to be downloaded from ibps.in for each stage of the selection process – PET, preliminary exam, main exam, interview or from the direct link provided below. Links to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 / IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter are given here.
Download here: IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 Interview
Download call letter here – Click here to download IBPS PO (6) 2016-2017 Interview Call Letter.
Official website of IBPS where admit card available is www.ibps.in.
Admit card of IBPS PO 2016-2017 interview is available from January 17, 2017 to February 14, 2017.
All candidates who are declared as qualified in mains can obtain interview call letter. It is essential to carry officially issued IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 for interview on day of interview.
Documents for interview
In addition to call letter and photo identity proof, one has to carry following documents on day of interview
- Print out of CWE PO/MT-VI application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Disability certificate if applicable.
- If Ex-serviceman, copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank held.
- NOC if still serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions).
- Relevant documents to show proof of being eligible for age relaxation, if applicable.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
How to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017?
Step 1 – Reach IBPS PO / MT 2016-2017 website
Go to IBPS Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees 6 page.
Click on the link that says Click here to download your call letter for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Phase VI (CWE PO / MT-VI). This link will be activated as per schedule.
Step 2 – Log in
Enter the following details in the log in page – Registration ID, DOB or Password.
Submit, download and print the IBPS PO 6 Admit Card 2016-2017 / Call Letter.
Step 3 – Download and print IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter
After downloading the admit card of IBPS CWE PO / MT VI 2016-2017 check that all the details in it are correct. If there is any discrepancy, contact IBPS.
Download here: IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 Supplementary Mains
To download IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 for Main Exam that has been released on 23 Nov 2016, click here.
Note that the link to download IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter Main will be deactivated after 25 Nov 2016.
There is some confusion on following points:-
- Is the re-exam, if any, for all candidates or only for some candidates?
- What is the date of re-exam?
If any of you have been able to get in touch with IBPS or got answers to these from admit card, please comment below. It will be really helpful to all candidates.
Date of main exam (second time) – As per admit card.
No particular reason has been given by IBPS as to re-opening of main admit card when the Main exam has been conducted on 20 Nov 2016. We are continuously checking official sources for more information on this. As soon as details are available they will be updated here. At the moment candidates are advised to login and download IBPS PO 2016-2017 Main Exam Admit Card / Call Letter 2016-2017.
Call letters for interview will be made available for such candidates who will have qualified main exam as per IBPS PO Result.
Carry officially issued IBPS PO admit card along with identity proof and other required documents.
Download here: IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 Mains
Admit card of IBPS PO 2016-2017 Mains is available from November 8, 2016.
Download main exam call letter here – Click here to download IBPS PO (6) 2016 Main Exam Call Letter.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2016-2017 is issued to only those candidates who have cleared prelims. Therefore, only if status is displayed as qualified in IBPS Result (PO Prelims), should one proceed to download IBPS Admit Card for PO 2016 Mains. Furthermore, note that link to download IBPS PO Mains admit card will be activated a few weeks before exam date.
About Mains Exam
Like Prelims, Mains too will be online objective type exam. Complete exam pattern of IBPS PO 2016-2017 Mains exam is explained below.
|Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|English language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
|General awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40||20 minutes|
|Computer knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
Download here: IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 Preliminary Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct Prelims for Probationary Officer Recruitment on 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016. All candidates who have applied for IBPS PO 2016 can download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card from link which is provided above.
Important Notice Regarding IBPS PO Admit Card
Download here: IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 Pre Exam Training
Only such candidates who belong to SC / ST / Minority community, and have applied to appear for PET will be able to download IBPS PO PET admit card.
Cities where Pre Examination Training is being organized for IBPS PO 2016 Recruitment are Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
Sample IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017
Here is a sample IBPS PO Admit Card 2016. The IBPS admit card will contain all details as shown in the image below. Check whether the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 details are correct; if not then please get in touch with IBPS.
Instructions for candidates
- Please bring officially issued IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 / call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Please hand over IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator.
- You must report at the examination venue before the time of the examination as printed on Admit Card of IBPS PO 2016-2017. Candidates arriving after the time printed on the call letter will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/or permission to leave the hall is given by the test administrator.
Documents required on day of exam are as follows.
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 for that stage (preliminary or main exam).
- Photo identity proof – Original.
- Photo identity proof – Photocopy.
Valid photo identity proof may be one of the following.
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter’s Card,
- Bank passbook with photograph,
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead),
- Identity card issued by a recognised college/University,
- Aadhar card with photograph,
- Employee ID.
About Preliminary Exam
It will be an online objective type exam. Candidates have to attempt all sections in one (1) hour duration. Examination pattern is as follows.
|Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||1 hour|
After downloading IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017
Once you download the admit card of IBPS PO 2016, go through all the details given in it. If there is any discrepancy, bring it to the notice of exam conducting body immediately.
The official website to download admit card of IBPS CWE PO / MT VI 2016-2017 is ibps.in.
You must also check your registered email ID to see if there is any communication from the exam conducting body regarding the hall ticket. Steps to obtain IBPS PO MT 2016-2017 call letter online, are given below.
Answers to most commonly faces issues while downloading IBPS PO Admit Card
FAQs given last year for IBPS PO admit card download were as follows.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.
I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTHyou have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
I have registered more than one application?
In case you have registered more than once, only last registration is retained. Therefore, to download your Call Letter, you must enter the registration No. of the application that you submitted last.
I am unable to generate call letter?
Candidates are advised to attempt login for downloading call letter at least 3 to 5 times at different time period, if still unsuccessful, they may contact the Organisation and / or write to us at [email protected] with the text of auto-generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.
Any communication without scanned copy of registered application or auto generated email (received at the time of registration) will not be entertained.
Error in downloading IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter
- Check that the registration number, date of birth and password details are correct. To ensure that, check the email / SMS you had received after form submission containing these details.
- If the details being entered are correct, and still you are not able to download admit card, return to the admit card download page at a low server load time. Try to access the page again.
- If issues regarding download of admit card of IBPS CWE PO / MT VI 2016-2017 persist, please get in touch with IBPS.
The process of downloading call letters is simple and candidate friendly. Being a internet based procedure, the internet speed and other factors may cause issues. Use the specified browser only to download your call letter.
Instructions for IBPS PO 2016-2017
- You must bring the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 alongwith photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) / Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph / Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter of IBPS PO 2016-2017 (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Also, Ration Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof. Furthermore, in case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate / affidavit.
- The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the IBPS PO 2016 Admit Card, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.The call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together should be submitted to the invigilator in the examination hall failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test. Do not forget to write your Registration No. and Roll No. on the photo copy of Photo Identity proof. Candidates should put their Left Thumb Impression clearly and sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
- A handout giving information about the type of test you will be taking is available on IBPS website. Please download the booklet and study it carefully. In addition a link for a mock test will be available on the IBPS website.
- You should also bring stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
- Please note that you are allowed to appear only once for the examination for above mentioned post. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, you are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 are to be surrendered.
- You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator / invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
- You are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers to the venue of examination as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing at the examination including giving / receiving help to / from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers. IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Following items are not allowed inside the examination centre:-
Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen / Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain / Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthoirsed possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
- Any request for change of centre / venue will not be entertained.
- You may please note that this call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any / all Participating Organisations.
- Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. Before coming for the examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
- Guidelines and declaration form for PWD candidates using Scribe can be downloaded from IBPS’s website.
- Any canvassing for selection including change of date, time and venue shall be considered as disqualification.
Books recommended for IBPS PO
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by RS Agarwal||Buy online|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by Sijwali||Buy online|
|Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam||Buy online|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal||Buy online|
|The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Exam||Buy online|
|Objective Computer Knowledge and Literacy||Buy online|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Buy online|
|Essential English Grammar with Answers by Murphy||Buy online|
If you have any queries regarding IBPS PO Admit Card 2016-2017 / IBPS PO 2016-2017 Call Letter, please ask in comments below.