IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 – IBPS has released IBPS PO call letter for pre examination training. The admit card is available online, at ipbs.in. To download it, candidates need to enter registration number and password / date of birth. Call letter of IBPS PO contains exam date, center address, roll number, etc details. Candidates have to carry it on exam day, along with one photo id proof. Check IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 date, process to download, things to carry, and more information from this page.
Latest: IBPS has released the Pre-Examination Training Call Letter for PO 2019. Use the link below to download it.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 is needed by the candidates to access entry into the exam center. IBPS releases separate admit card for IBPS PO Prelims, Main, and Interview round. The call letter for prelims is only issues to those who submit application form properly. Whereas, the candidates who qualify prelims, get admit card for the Main exam. You can check all the dates for IBPS PO admit card 2019 from the table below:
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Start Date of Application Form||07 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||28 Aug 2019|
|Call letters for Pre-Exam Training||16 Sep – 28 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date of Pre-Exam Training||23 to 28 Sep 2019|
|Call Letters for online examination- preliminary||Oct 2019|
|Date of online examination-Preliminary||12,13,19 and 20 Oct 2019|
|Call Letter for online examination – Main||Nov 2019|
|Date of online examination- Main||30 Nov 2019|
|Call Letter for Personal Interview||Jan 2020|
|Date of Personal Interview||Jan/Feb 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download Call letters for Pre-Exam Training.
– IBPS PO Free Mock Test –
We have created free mock test of IBPS PO 2019 for you. It can be easily accessed from the link below:
|IBPS PO||Mock Test|
|Full Test||Practice Here|
How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019?
Following are the steps to download CRPS PO Admit Card 2019 for pre-exam training, preliminary and main exam as well as the interview:
Step 1: Go to the official website of IBPS as per the link is given above.
Step 2: Click on the CRP PO/MT tab on the left side of the main page.
Step 3: Further, on this screen, click on the recruitment process of the PO/MT link.
Step 4: Click on the respective link given for downloading the admit card.
Step 5: This link will lead to the login page for the admit card. Fill the details (Registration no ad password/ DOB) to access the admit card.
Step 6: Click on the submit button and the admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 7: Finally, download the admit card and take at least 2 printouts of the same.
Instructions For Scribe
The admit card for scribe is issued seperately. The visually impaired candidate and the candidate whose writing is affected by his permanent disability must bring his scribe at his own cost. Following are the guideline for using a scribe in the online examination:
– The candidate can use scribe at his/her own cost. The authorities will not be liable to compensate for the cost of a scribe.
– The scribe can e from any academic stream.
– Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe.
– The scribe of the candidate should not be an applicant for the same exam.
– The candidates who use scribe are allowed compensatory time of 20 min. or other prescribed time or each hour.
Forgot Registration Number and Password? Follow the Steps Below to Retrieve It
If you have forgotten registration number and password for downloading the admit card then no need to worry, just follow the steps below:
How to Get Registration Number: The number is mentioned in the application form confirmation page. You can check it from their or you can sms and e-mail that you received while filling the application form.
How to Get Password: The password can be retrieved by following these steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of IBPS.
Step 2: Click on the CRP PO/MT tab on the main screen
Step 3: Now click on the corresponding link for the login page of the admit card.
Step 4: On the login page of the admit card, click on the link for forgot password.
Step 5: Further, write the details required to retrieve the password. Following will be the details needed:
- Registration no.
- Mobile No.
- E-mail ID
Step 6: Click on submit button and the password will be sent to you. Note it down for future reference.
Things to Carry with IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
Carrying admit card of IBPS is an absolute necessity. However, the candidates also need to carry following on the exam day:
- Photo ID Proof
- Photocopy of the Photo ID proof
A valid photo Id proof can be: It is important to note that you need to carry the same application proof that you uploaded in the application form. It could have been:
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license (not the learner’s license)
Things not to Carry to the Exam Center
The candidate must keep in mind and not bring the things that are banned in the exam center. If the candidate brings any of the following things the exam hall, he can be barred from giving the exam:
- Any stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch, etc. should be thoroughly checked.
- Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices, etc.
Details In IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
Following are the details that will be available on the call letter of IBPS PO 2019:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll no.
- Application no.
- Exam center city
- Full address of Exam center
- Exam Date
- Exam timing
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Photo ID proof of the candidate 9as specified in the application form)
Following are the exam center states/UT/NCR notified by the IBS authorities:
|Andaman Nicobar||Delhi||Madhya Pradesh|
|Dadar & haveli||Kerela||Pondicherry|
|Daman & Dui||Lakshadweep||Punjab|
Following are the exam instructions for the candidates for preliminary as well as main exam:
- The candidate must report at least 30 min. before the exam timing to the exam center.
- Candidate must bring admit card, photo ID proof and photocopy of the same to the exam center.
- The candidate must have the same signature as on the application form and admit card.
- There is a different admit card for the scribe for the online exam.
- Multiple attendances in the same exam will be concluded in the rejection of the application of the candidate.
- Any candidate found canvassing or cheating in the exam hall be disqualified.
- The candidate must not bring any barred item to the exam hall.
- Candidate must solve hi own paper only.
- Candidate must sit in the seat allotted to him.
- The candidate must not have henna or paint applied on the hand.
- If your right thumb is injured or damaged then you must immediately report the concerned authority.
Biometric Data Capturing and Verification
IBPS had decided for the exam of PO to capture and verify the biometric data i.e. right-hand thumb impression or otherwise and a photograph of the candidate on the day of Main Online exam after the candidate clears the preliminary online exam. The biometric photograph will be captured on the following occasion:
- Before the start of the Main online exam
- At the end of the exam before leaving the exam hall
- At the time of document verification for the interview
- At the time joining
The biometric data will be captured and verified on the spot only.
The candidates can check the exam pattern from below:
Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
Language: the question paper is in Hindi as well as in the English language.
Duration: (i)Preliminary- 1 hour
(ii)Mains- 3 hour 30 minutes exam
No. of questions:(i)Preliminary- 100 questions
(ii)Mains- 157 questions
Type of questions: The questions will be of MCQ type only.
Marking Scheme: There will a negative marking of 25% for the wrong answers. However, no mark is deducted for unattended questions.
|Sections||No. of questions||Max. marks|
(ii) Main Exam:
|Sections||No. of questions||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60|
|English (letter and essay writing) (30 minutes)||2||25|
About IBPS PO Preliminary exam
The IBPS PO preliminary exam is a 1 hour online exam of 3 sections. The question paper consists of total 100 questions of 1 marks each. There is negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer and no mark is deducted for unattended questions. The candidates who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear in the main online exam. The result of the exam is a merit list of all the candidates who secured the minimum marks needed to qualify the exam.
Q.1. Can I change my exam center after it is allotted to me?
No, once allotted, there is no provision to change the exam center.
Q.2.I forgot the registration no. What should I do now?
The candidate can check the SMS sent to the mobile no. or email ID of the candidate to know the registration no.
Q.3. Do I need to download the admit card again for the next exam or the same admit card will be accepted?
No, the candidate has to download different admit card for preliminary online exam and main online exam.