Indian Army JAG Admit Card 2019 – For Indian Army JAG there is no entrance exam instead there are 2 rounds of SSB interview, therefore instead of the admit card the selected candidates are issued the SSB interview call letter. The Indian Army issues the call letter for the candidates who are selected based on the data submitted via the application form. However, before the candidates can download the call letter they need to check their allotted SSB Interview Center and book the SSB interview dates. For more details check this page below.
Indian Army JAG Admit Card 2019
The students can check the schedule below as per which they need to download their Indian Army JAG Admit Card 2019:
|Indian Army JAG Admit Card 2019||Important dates|
|Last date to fill the application form||14 Aug 2019|
|Center allotment for SSB interview||2 – 3 weeks after the application process ends|
|Booking of dates for SSB interview||to be announced!|
|Issuance of Call Letter for SSB Interview||to be announced!|
How to check the Indian Army JAG Call Letter 2019
The candidates can check the steps below to download the call letter of Indian Army JAG 2019:
Step 1: Check the official website of Indian Army JAG 2019 for notifications related to call letter.
Step 2: As per the notice the candidates need to check their registered email ids for the call letter.
Step 3: In their inbox, the candidates can check the downloadable copies of the Indian Army JAG 2019 call letter.
Step 4: The candidates must download the call letter and take its print. On the day of the SSB interview, the candidates must appear for the interview with the same.
Before downloading the Indian Army JAG 2019 Admit Card
Before the candidates download the admit card of JAG 2019, they need to complete the following steps:
Step 1: A few days after the application process is over, the candidates are emailed their allotted SSB center in their registered email id. The candidates need to check the allotted center.
Step 2: Next. the candidates need to book their SSB interview dates. To book the date the candidates need to follow the steps below:
– First, login into the Indian Army account using the registered email ID and password.
– Second, out of the available SSB interview dates choose any one preferred date and book the same.
Note the booking of the SSB interview date is done in the first come first serve basis.
After downloading the Indian Army JAG 2019 Admit Card
Once the call letter is downloaded the candidates need to check the final allotted SSB interview dates and time on it. As per the dates and time allotted he candidates need to report for the SSB interview. On the day of the SSB interview the candidates must carry the below-given documents:
- One copy of the Print out of application form duly signed and self-attested photograph affixed.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree (in case of three years LLB after graduation).
- Copy of LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Copy of registration with Bar Council of India/State OR Certificate from college/University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Certificate issued by the University regarding formulae for the conversion of CGPA/Grades into marks followed by the University.
About Indian Army JAG 2019
JAG or Judge Advocate General is a separate branch in the Indian Army. The position of JAG is held by a major general who is the legal and judicial chief of the army. Officers can be directly commissioned for JAG or can be sidestepped from other branches of the army. The main role of JAG is to advise the military personnel on their day to day matters and provide legal help to the military in all aspects.
The officers under this entry are usually law graduates. Candidates have to apply for the position during the recruitment and if the application is found right then the candidate is called in for SSB interview. They have to go through two stages of selection and if they pass, they are put in merit. The final selection is done based on the merit order, medical fitness test and the vacancies available.