Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 – Indian Army has released notification of Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 for the JAG Entry Scheme 20th course Apr 2018 short service commission (NT) course for Law Graduates (Men and Women). The Indian Army is looking for Law Graduates Married/Unmarried men and unmarried women for this course. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Candidates who are interested can check all the information like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other important information through this page below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018
Total no. of vacancies – 14
- Men – 10
- Women – 04
Age Limit – 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 91 and not later than 01 Jan 97).
Educational Qualification – Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three year professional after graduation of fiver year after 10+2 examination).
Selection Process – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
How to Apply – Eligible Candidates must submit only one application. The Online Application will open as per schedule date mention below.
|Online application starts from||25 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||23 Aug 2017|
Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five year after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidates should be from a College / University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Height and Weight – The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cms and 42 Kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability.
Permanent Body Tattoos. For Tattoo policy please visit our website ‘www.joinindiananny.nic.in’.
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13 Nos
- Sit Ups-25 Nos
- Chin Ups 6 Nos
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters
Indian Army JAG Entry Apr 2018 Selection Process
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, through the link forwarded via email.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianrmy.nin.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.
A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. Women candidate will undergo Medical Examination by a Medical Board comprising male/female doctors/specialist/gynecologist. There will be a Lady Medical Officer as member of the board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared unfit will be intimated by the president of the Special Medical Board (SMB) the procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB). Unfit Candidates should report for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) within a maximum period of 42 days. Candidates are advised in their own interest to appear for AMB well in time and should not wait for the last date given by the SMB. Candidates are advised to note that Recruiting Directorate has no role to play in Appeal Medical Boards and procedure advised by the medical authorities is strictly to be adhered to. Candidates declared unfit by AMB will be intimated by the President, AMB about procedure to challenge the finding of AMB. Candidates will also be intimated that Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case and that RMB is not a matter of right. Candidates will be considered medically fit only on receipt of the approved Medical documents from Directorate General Medical Services in Dte Gen of Rtg. (b) Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after selection at SSB or during training will debar the candidate from grant of commission.