Indian Navy has issued the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card on August 01, 2018, at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. for conduction of Online Examination on August 12, 2018. The Admit Card has been issued through the login. The candidates have to enter the email id and password on the login window. The only mode of getting the to admit card is online apart from that, no other mode will be available to do the same. Those who have filled the Application form in are issued the Admit Card of Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 for Online Examination. After conduction of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), the shortlisted candidates will get the Admit Card for Physical Fitness Test on their registered email id. In this article, we will discuss everything about Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card.
Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card
There is not any secondary method to achieve the Admit Card (for CBE) except for downloading from the official website. So keep tracking this page as well the official website. However, this page contains all relevant and current data about Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card.
|Indian Navy AA Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card for CBE||01 Aug 2018|
|Conduction of CBE||12 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit card for PFT||To be announced|
|Conduction of PFT||To be announced|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card.
Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card for CBE
After completion of the Application process, Indian Navy has issued the Admit Cards to those candidates who have filled the Application in time with an accurate fee. Candidates can download the Admit card form the official of Indian Navy. The candidates can do the same form this page as well. Now check the steps to download the Admit Card.
How to Download Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card?
The step to download the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card is easy and Candidate friendly. So follow these steps to download the Admit Card.
- First of all click on the above link. The link redirects to Admit Card page instantly.
- After reaching on the official website you have to provide the login credentials there, credentials in the sense, Email Id and Password.
- Now the Admit Card page will open.
- Download it and keep it safe until the examination.
Details on Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the Admit Card, the first thing a candidate should do is to Check the details present on Admit Card. The details on the Admit Card should be correct and verifiable. Because erroneous Admit Card can cause a problem in issuing admission to the examination hall. So check here the list of particular which you should find on your Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of Candidate
- Mother’s Name of Candidate
- Address of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Mode of Examination
- Venue and Reporting Time of Examination
Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card looks like this image.
What to Do if Facing any Problem in Downloading Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card?
As we said above Indian Navy has issued the Admit Card online at its official website. So many candidates could face a problem in downloading the Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card. This is due to technical inferiority. In this case, a candidate should communicate to IHQ MoD (Navy) through website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Examination Scheme of Indian Navy AA Feb 2019
Now candidates have understood the process of downloading the Admit card, so we should discuss the Scheme of Examination. Basically, entire recruitment process has broken down into two phases i. e. Computer Based Test, and Physical Fitness Test.
There is four section in CBE, and qualifying each section in CBE is mandatory for the Candidates. Let’s understand the whole thing in brief.
Examination Mode: Online
Nature of Examination: Objective
Language of Question Paper: Bilingual i. e. Hindi & English
Marking Scheme: + 1 for Correct & – 1/4 for Incorrect
Standard of Test: 10+2
|Subject||Total No of Marks||Duration|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The second round is PFT. Qualifying Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT will consist of
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Candidate should note one thing that, at the time of PFT, Preliminary Medical examination will hold as well. Preliminary Medical Examination is for testing candidates medical fitness, provisionally. At last, after publicization of Final merit list, the Indian Navy will organize the Medical Examination of all selected candidates at INS Chilka.
Important instruction about Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card and CBE
We have provided here some important instructions which would help candidates while downloading the Admit Card and at the time of CBE as well.
- After downloading the Admit Card, firstly check it, if any discrepancy found then immediately contact to IHQ MoD (Navy) to resolve this issue.
- By the way, Admit card is sufficient for granting the entry in the examination premises. But still, for proving the genuineness of the candidates, they should carry an original copy of Any identity isued by Indian Gov.
- The examination is online, so there is no need to carry any type of writing material. But you should have at least a Ball Point Pen to mark your Presence on the Attendance sheet.
- After entering the examination premises, the candidates will have to enter there roll number and registration id in the Examination interface. But candidate should not do so until he gets the permission of Invigilator.
- A rough sheet will be provided to the candidate to solve any calculation so don’t worry about this.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where
the examination is being conducted.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the examination
premises. Becuase discipline and courtesy is the primary rule of any service.
- Candidate should reach to the examination venue at the reporting time present on the Admit Card. No candidates will be allowed after the beginning of the examination.
Center for Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Exam
As there are three phases including Medical examination. So the Center of the examination would be three different location.
- For CBE the CEnter will be the same which will be selected by the candidates while filling the application form.
- For PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, Indian Navy will allocate the closest center of where they appeared for the online examination.
- At last, after final selection, the candidates have to appear at INS Chilka for Medical examination.
So, I hope the confusion about the Center of examination has been clear now.
Indian Navy AA Feb 2019 Admit Card for PFT
After conduction of Online Examination, the shortlisted candidates of CBE will get the Call letter of PET. Indian Navy will issue the Call Letter-cum-Admit Card only on the registered email id. There will not be any other mode of getting the Admit Card. So keep your Email id active until the recruitment finishes.