Indian Navy MR Sample Paper – The examination for Matric Recruit (MR) conducted by Indian Navy is one of the prestigious examinations of India. Candidates after 10th standard may apply for Matric Recruit. The selection for this post is done in three stages – CBT, physical standard test, and medical examination. Qualifying for this examination is not a simple task. You need you to practice perfectly. With the help of previous year question paper and sample paper you can make your prepartion better. Check the article below to get your hands on Indian Navy MR sample paper.
Indian Navy MR Sample Paper
With the help of sample paper candidates can practise the for the real examination. It will help you to face the pressure candidates feel at the time of real examination. Get the sample paper for Indian Navy MR below.Indian Navy MR Sample Paper for year 2020
How to use Sample Paper for Indian Navy MR
If you already know the use of sample paper then excellent. If not then read the following points and download the sample paper from the above link.
- Mock test:
You can use sample papers for Indian Navy MR as mock test. This will help you to feel and balance the pressure during the real examination.
- Analyze the sample paper:
By this we mean, take a note of the weightage of each section of the the paper. Examination paper will be based on the sample paper. So prepare as per the format of the provided sample paper.
- Time Management:
Set an alarm clock having the same duration of time required for the examination. This will help to maintain your speed.
With speed, you need to manage your accuracy as well. And, accuracy can only be attained with practise. Not only this sample paper, try to use every authentic paper you get.
Structure of the Indian Navy MR Paper
Structure of the sample paper is simple and typical. Your question paper will also be similar to this. Here is the structure of your sample paper.
1.First, it has some important instructions related to the Indian Navy MR examination. You have to read the instructions carefully.
2. To take the examination, candidates are given here instructions to fill the answer key.
3. Question will be present in both the languages – Hindi and English. It have questions first and then 4 options is provided to candidate for each question.
How to get Indian Navy MR Sample Paper
To download the sample paper for Indian Army MR, follow the instructions below.
1st step: Click on the direct link available above to download the sample paper.
2nd step: After clicking on the link, a page with PDF will open on the next window.
3rd step: Download option will be visible on the top right of the screen.
Calculation of scores for Indian Navy MR
If you are practising with the help of sample paper provided above, you need proper examination pattern and marking scheme. This helps a candidate to calculate his/her score of sample paper. Check the examination pattern for Indian Navy MR below.
- Mode of examination: Computer based examination is condcuted for Indian Navy MR.
- Duration of examination : 30 minutes are given to attempt the examination.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the MR question paper.
- Sections in the paper: There will be 2 sections in the paper – Science and mathematics and General awareness.
- Marking scheme:
|For each correct answer||+1 marks|
|For each incorrect answer||-0.25 marks|
Importance of Indian Navy MR Sample Paper
From the above uses of sample paper, candidates now know the importance of the sample paper. With the help of sample paper and practising the candidates can give an edge to their preparation.
Sample paper will help you in understanding the exam pattern and you get the feeling of real life examination and its structure. Here are more points stating the importance or significance of the sample paper.
- You can plan and strategize of your time and its management using sample paper.
- With the help of the sample paper, you can strategize which section you will attempt first. It will help you in time management.
- You can check the blueprint of the question paper with the help of sample paper.
- The instructions are provided at the beginning of the sample paper. The same are for the real examination of Indian Army MR.
About Indian Navy MR
Indian Army conducts the examination for Matric Recruit (MR). To apply for Indian Army MR, candidates must have passed 10th class (matriculation). Examination for MR is conducted online, computer based examination. The question paper will be available in two languages – Hindi and English. In case, two candidates secures same marks in the result, then candidate with higher percentage in 10th standard is prefered. Selection for the post of MR in Indian Navy is a three-stage procedure. First stage is CBT examination, second is physical fitness test and third is a medical examination.