ITBP Head Constable Result will be announced by the ITBP after the recruitment test. A Merit list for each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. after this candidate have to appear for a medical examination. Finally Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time and can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. In this article, Candidate can check all details regarding ITBP Head constable Result.
ITBP Head Constable Result 2017
Merit lists for ITBP Head Constable in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. Candidates can check the result from the link provided below as per the official announcement.
|Written Exam||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Check Result: ITBP Head Constable Result will be Declared on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Resolution of Tie Cases
- In case of tie in marks, the candidate who has secured more marks in Written Examination will get preference.
- If the tie persists, the candidate older in age will be higher in merit.
- If the tie still persists, it will finally be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of
names in English i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet which comes
first in the alphabetical order get preference.
After the Recruitment Test Selected Candidates have to go through the Phase – III of Selection Process in which Verification of Original Documents and MEdical Examination of candidates will be done
Phase – III
Verification of Original Documents
Testimonials of the candidates will be checked before Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and self-attested copies of certificates will be retained with the application. Original copy of following documents will be required for verification
- Educational Certificate(s)
- Date of birth Certificate (Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate);
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Adhar Card or Driving License or Voter Card for verification of citizenship.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- One latest passport size photograph
- Certificate for claiming relaxation in height & chest (if applicable).
Detailed Medical Examination
Candidates shortlisted in order of merit in each category will be put through Detailed Medical Examination to assess their fitness as per MHA Guidelines for Recruitment Medical Examination in Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in Series of Tests which Includes Height Bar, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Examination, Skill Test and Medical Examination. Finally, candidates will be selected temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. The post has All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
ITBP Head Constable Result (2015-17 Recruitment)
The written exam result has been declared for the exam held on November 26, 2017. The Merit lists for ITBP Head Constable in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. Candidates can check the result from the link provided below as per the official announcement.
Written Exam Result: Click here to check the written exam result.
Leave a Reply