Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, commonly referred to as JSSC, looks after recruitment in state. JSSC conducts various recruitment exam on state level and department level. JSSC Recruitment includes govt job in Group B, and Group C posts in departments and bodies under Jharkhand government.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducts various examination for JSSC Recruitment at various posts. List few important JSSC Recruitment are given here.
- India Reserve Battalion General Constable Competitive Examination 2017
- Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Competitive Examination 2017
- Jharkhand Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination 2017
- Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination 2017
- Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination 2017
- JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017
- JSSC Inter Level CISCE 2017 (Regular Vacancies)
- JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017-18
- Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (DSCCE) 2016
- Combined Graduate Standard Competitive Examination (CGSCE ) 2015-2016
JSSC Calendar 2017
Key dates of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 2017 calendar is given below.
Largest cities in Jharkhand are Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Bokaro Steel City, Deogarh, Phusro, Hazaribagh, Giridh, Ramgarh, Medininagar. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission covers job in Jharkhand in all cities, in all posts that are filled by SSC. Candidates who are looking for govt job in Jharkhand can stay updated with JSSC Recruitment updates to get good govt job in Jharkhand.
There are many good schools in Jharkhand. Students who search for govt job after class 10 and class 12 also get some good job through Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
After completing graduation from any of several good colleges in Jharkhand candidates look for govt job and get job on basis of JSSC Recruitment after clearing stages of selection.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was constitued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) and published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Governmet. Jharkhand Act 2008 has been amended by Jharkhand Act 03, 2011 and Jharkhand Act 19, 2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
Cut off for JSSC Recruitment is decided by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can also get score card after result at jssc.in. In fact, most updates on JSSC Recruitment are given at jssc.in.
Get here complete details of JSSC Recruitment like notification, apply online, admit card, result. Among most popular job in JSSC Recruitment are JECCE, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Clerk, CGL, Constable recruitment, Forest Guard, Jailer.