KTET Admit Card 2019 – Pareeksha Bhavan will release KTET Hall Ticket 2019 for November session at ktet.kerala.gov.in. Candidates are able to download it from the link on this page by entering application number, application id, and category. The link to download hall ticket for K-TET I, II, III, IV is to be on this page as well. KTET 2019 November session is to be held as per the schedule dates. Candidates have to carry KTET Admit Card on the exam day, as a print copy. Know more details on KTET Admit Card 2019 from this page.
KTET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have applied for one or more category receive admit card accordingly. It is therefore advised that this admit card must be preserved until the whole process ends. It is also noted that the center once allotted to candidates cannot be changed. Result for KTET 2019 will get declared after the successful completion of the examination. Check schedule from the table below.
|KTET Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of hall ticket / admit card||25 Oct 2019|
|KTET 2019 November Examination||16, 17 & 24 Nov 2019|
Admit Card: KTET 2019 Hall Ticket for November session will be available on the official website i.e., ktet.kerala.gov.in.
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who are eligible to take KTET 2019 for November session will have to download the admit card online from the official website only. No candidate receive the admit card through post under any circumstance, get here the steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link, which redirects to the login page of admit card.
- Here candidates have to enter the application number, application id, and category of the candidate which is obtained at the time of filling the application form.
- After entering the details hit the download button.
- The admit card appears on the screen.
Details On KTET Admit Card 2019
Candidates must check for the details that are on the admit card in order to check for any discrepancy. In any case of a mistake in the admit card candidates must inform the same to the examination conducting body. The details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Name of Candidate
- Examination Center
- Examination category is chosen
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of examination
- Roll number
KTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Language and Medium of Question Paper:
- Marking Scheme: One mark is given to every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Qualifying Marks: To qualify KTET a candidate have to score a minimum of 60%
- Type of question: The question are multiple choice type.
- The total number of question: 150 per category
Category-I (Lower Primary Teacher)
Category-II (Upper Primary Teacher)
Category-III (High School Teacher)
Candidates can also check answer key for KTET 2019 at KTET 2019 answer key page.
|KTET Exam||Syllabus||Sample Paper|
|Category I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category II||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category III||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category IV||Click Here||Click Here|
Preparation tips for KTET 2019
Check some important tips for preparation of KTET 2019 examination:
- Prepare a daily study plan.
- Make the timetable this helps you to make better preparation.
- One must go through the previous year’s papers.
- Take mock tests to see how good you are prepared for the exam.
- Don’t start preparation at the last moment. Start preparing for the exam at least a month ago.
- Revise regularly so that you do not forget what you studied a few days ago.
- Take small breaks during the day can improve both focus and attention
Important Instructions For KTET 2019
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the examination time at the examination center.
- Candidates have to sign the admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- No calculator is allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before time.
- In case a candidate is found using unfair he/she is disqualified from taking the examination.