KTET Admit Card 2019: Pareeksha Bhavan of Kerala has released the KTET Admit Card 2019 at ktet.kerala.gov.in on January 22, 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form in time can download the admit card now. The Application number, application id, and category are to be filled for downloading the admit card. The KTET examination is holding on January 27 and February 02, 2019. It is mandatory to carry admit card in the examination hall. The only mode of downloading the admit card is online, apart from this no other mode is available to download the same. Get here complete information regarding KTET Admit Card 2019.
KTET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will apply for more than one category will receive only one admit card for all of them. It is therefore advised that this admit card must be preserved for until the complete process has ended. It is also noted that the center once allotted to candidates will not be changed. Check schedule from the table below.
|KTET Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of hall ticket / admit card||
22 Jan 2019
|Category I exam||27 Jan 2019|
|Category II exam||27 Jan 2019|
|Category III exam||02 Feb 2019|
|Category IV exam||02 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the KTET Admit Card 2019.
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who are eligible to take KTET 2019 have to download the admit card online from the official website only. No candidate has received admit card through post under any circumstance, get here the steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link, which redirects to the login page of admit card.
- Here candidates have to enter the application number, application id, and category of the candidate.
- After entering the details hit the download button.
- The admit card will be open.
Details On KTET Admit Card 2019
Candidates must check for the details that are on the admit card in order to check for any discrepancy. In any case of a mistake in the admit card candidates must inform the same to the examination conducting body. The details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Name of Candidate
- Examination Center
- Examination category is chosen
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of examination
- Roll number
KTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Language and Medium of Question Paper:
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Qualifying Marks: To qualify KTET a candidate will have to score a minimum of 60%
- Type of question: The question will be multiple choice.
- The total number of question: 150 per category
For Category I (Lower Primary Teacher)
For Category II (Upper Primary Teacher)
For Category III (High School Teacher)
For Category IV
|KTET Exam||Syllabus||Sample Paper|
|Category I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category II||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category III||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category IV||Click Here||Click Here|
Important Instructions For KTET 2019
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the examination time at the examination center.
- Candidates will have to sign the admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- No calculator is allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before time.
- In case a candidate is found using unfair he/she will be disqualified from taking the examination.