KTET Admit Card 2019 – Pareeksha Bhavan has released KTET hall ticket for the November session. Admit card of KTET 2019 is released at ktet.kerala.gov.in. The link to download hall ticket for K-TET I, II, III, IV is also available this page as well. Candidates have to enter enter application number, application id, and category to download the hall ticket. KTET 2019 is scheduled to be held on November 16 & 24, 2019. Candidates have to carry KTET admit card on the exam day, as a print copy. Know more details on KTET Admit Card 2019 from this page.
Latest: KTET hall ticket 2019 has been issued. Download it from the link provided below.
KTET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have applied for one or more category receive admit card accordingly. It is therefore advised that this admit card must be preserved until the whole process ends. It is also noted that the center once allotted to candidates cannot be changed. Result for KTET 2019 will get declared after the successful completion of the examination. Check the schedule from the table below.
|KTET Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of hall ticket / admit card|
|KTET 2019 November Examination||16 & 24 Nov 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download KTET 2019 Hall Ticket for the November session.
KTET 2019 Mock Test
Candidates must take this mock test for better prepration:
|KTET I CDP||Click here|
|KTET I Maths||Click here|
|KTET I EVS||Click here|
|KTET I Hindi||Click here|
|KTET I English||Click here|
|KTET II CDP||Click here|
|KTET II Maths||Click here|
|KTET II Social Studies||Click here|
|KTET II Hindi||Click here|
|KTET II English||Click here|
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who are eligible to take KTET 2019 for November session can download the admit card online from the official website only. No candidate receive the admit card through post under any circumstance, get here the steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link, which redirects to the login page of admit card.
- Here candidates have to enter the application number, application id, and category of the candidate which is obtained at the time of filling the application form.
- After entering the details hit the download button.
- The admit card appears on the screen.
Details On KTET Admit Card 2019
Candidates must check for the details that are on the admit card in order to check for any discrepancy. In any case of a mistake in the admit card candidates must inform the same to the examination conducting body. The details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Name of Candidate
- Examination Center
- Examination category is chosen
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of examination
- Roll number
KTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Language and Medium of Question Paper:
- Marking Scheme: One mark is given to every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Qualifying Marks: To qualify KTET a candidate have to score a minimum of 60%
- Type of question: The question are multiple choice type.
- The total number of question: 150 per category
Category-I (Lower Primary Teacher)
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
(relevant to age group 6 – 11)
|Language I – Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada||30||30|
|Language II – English / Arabic*||30||30|
* For those who want to become Arabic teachers
Category-II (Upper Primary Teacher)
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
(relevant to age group 11 – 14)
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teachers:|
Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Science teachers:
(c) For any other subject teachers: (a) or (b)
|Language I – Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada / English||30||30|
|Language II – (Other than Language I)|
Malayalam / English
Category-III (High School Teacher)
|Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude||40||40|
|Language: Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada||30||30|
|Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy)||80||80|
|Child Development, Pedagogy and Teacher Aptitude||30||40|
|Language: Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada||40||30|
|Subject-specific paper (Content & Pedagogy)||80||80|
Candidates can also check the answer key for KTET 2019 at KTET 2019 answer key page.
Candidates can check category wise syllabus and practice sample paper from below:
|KTET Exam||Syllabus||Sample Paper|
|Category I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category II||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category III||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category IV||Click Here||Click Here|
Preparation tips for KTET 2019
Check some important tips for preparation of KTET 2019 examination:
- Prepare a daily study plan.
- Make the timetable this helps you to make better preparation.
- One must go through the previous year’s papers.
- Take mock tests to see how good you are prepared for the exam.
- Don’t start preparation at the last moment. Start preparing for the exam at least a month ago.
- Revise regularly so that you do not forget what you studied a few days ago.
- Take small breaks during the day can improve both focus and attention
Important Instructions For KTET 2019
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the examination time at the examination center.
- Candidates have to sign the admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- No calculator is allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before time.
- In case a candidate is found using unfair he/she is disqualified from taking the examination.
KTET 2019 Result
The Education Board of Kerela declares the result of KTET 2019 at the official website. Candidates can check their result by login credentials like choose category/categories, and entering Date of Birth and Registration Number. Onecethe result declares by the board it cannot be put to the re-evaluation process. Qualified candidates will be awarded the Teachers Training Certificate (TTC).