KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020: Check here the answer key for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) category 4. Category 4 is conducted for language teachers in Arabic, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi. This KTET category 4 is for up to the upper primary level. The answer key of the KTET Category 4 is available on this page. To calculate the marks, candidates have to add (+1) marks for each correct marks and there are no negative marks for wrong answers. Get all the details about KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020 Set A, B, C, D from here.
Latest: Rectified answer ket of KTET Category 4 2020 is now available to download. Check below.
KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020
- Exam Name: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2020
- Category: Category IV
- Exam Date of Category IV: 16 Feb 2020
- Exam Time: 2.30 pm -5.00 pm
Rectified Answer key: Click here to download KTET Feb 2020 rectified answer key.
Official Answer Key: Click here to download KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020.
KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020 By St.Mary’s Learning Academy
How to Use the KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020?
Those candidates who have given the examination for the KTET Category 4, they can calculate their raw marks by using the answer key. Candidates should follow the below steps to download the answer key. Then with the help of the marking scheme, candidates can calculate the marks. Candidates can see the actual answers and compare those answers with the marked answers. Then count all the right answers and multiply it with one and for wrong answers, there is no negative marking. By following this method, can calculate their expected marks.
Formula: (1*Number of Correct Questions) – (0*For Wrong Answers)
How to Download the KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020?
Candidates can see the following steps to download the KTET Category 4 Answer Key 2020 from here.
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of Pareeksha Bhawan, Kerala that is ktet.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Then on the main web page there is ‘Answer Key February 2020’ link is available. Click on that link and click on the category IV answer key.
Step 3: After that, the candidate the KTET Category 4 answer key is displayed on the active screen.
Step 4: The answer key of the KTET Category 4 is available in PDF format. There is single PDF is available for all the sets (A, B, C & D).
Step 5: Candidates can download the KTET Category 4 answer key to calculate their raw marks.
KTET Category 4 Answer Key Challange
Those aspirants who want to object to the provisional answer key have to visit the official website. The provisional answer key is also known as the official answer key. The candidates can challenge the official answer key of the KTET Category 4 in online mode only. As per the past year’s trends, it is observed that the Pareeksha Bhawan, Kerala provides an opportunity to challenge the official answer key. The candidates have to visit the ktet.kerala.gov.in website to object to the KTET Category IV provisional answer key.
Qualifying Marks for KTET 2020
To qualify for KTET 2020, candidates have to secure the minimum 60% qualifying marks (General Category). For each category, the Pareeksha Bhawan has fixed different marks. Check the qualifying marks for KTET 2020 below:
|Category||Minimum percentage (Marks)|
|General Category||60% (90 marks)|
|SC/ST/OBC||55% (82 marks)|
|PH candidates||50% (75 marks)|
Candidates can see also the image of the notification which shows qualifying marks for KTET 2020.
Importance of KTET Answer Key 2020
An answer key is an important resource for candidates to have after any exam. The following are some of the points given below which highlights the significance of the KTET Answer key 2020.
- When the answer is released by the conducting body then it is 100% authentic and reliable. The answer key contains the correct answer for all the questions which are asked in the KTET exam.
- With the help of the KTET answer key, candidates can calculate the raw scores by using the marking scheme.
- If the case, candidates are not able to qualify the exam in one attempt then they can prepare themselves with the previous year’s official answer keys.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates get an idea about their performance and result in advance.
KTET 2020 Result
The result of KTET is a deciding factor for all teaching job aspirants in Kerala. Important aspects of the KTET result declaration are encapsulated in the following points.
- Pareeksha Bhawan, Kerala is responsible for compilation and declaration of KTET result 2020.
- The KTET 2020 result is announced at ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to qualify a minimum of 60% (general candidates) marks in the KTET exam.
- After that, shortlisted Candidates are awarded the KTET certificate.
- In the KTET 2020 result, the name of the selected candidate and their scores are written.
- After that qualified candidates are recruited in various schools as teacher posts across the State of Kerala.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is organized by the Pareeksha Bhawan, Kerala. KTET is a state-level exam. The candidates who want to get the teacher post in the state of Kerala should give this entrance test. KTET exam is conducted twice a year, one in February other in November. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the KTET examination and securing qualifying marks in the exam. KTET is organized in 4 categories that are Category I, Category II, Category III and Category IV. Those candidates who have cleared the KTET exam became eligible to teach at upper primary, high school and lower primary level in the government-affiliated school of Kerala state.