MAHA TET 2019 Answer Key- Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Answer key will be available on the official website, i.e., mahatet.in.The answer keys will be released online at the official website in the supervision of the exam conducting body. Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune, will release the official answer key at the official website, after the successful completion of the MAHA TET 2019 Exam. The Answer Key of MAHA TET 2019 contains the answers to all the multiple questions which will be asked in the examination. Check here more details of MAHA TET Answer Key 2019 like the process to download the answer key etc, on this page.
MAHA TET 2019 Answer Key
The MAHA TET 2019 question paper in Marathi, English, Urdu and answer keys of the same for Paper I and Paper II will be updated here. If candidates find any discrepancy in the key, they may challenge the answer key as per instructions issued by the Council for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test.
|MAHA TET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||To be announced!|
|Answer key||To be announced!|
Answer Key: MAHA TET 2019 Answer Key will be available at the official website, i.e., www.mahatet.in
How to Download the MAHA TET 2019 Answer Key?
Those who will appear in the test can download the answer key from the official website. We will provide a direct link on this page to download the answer key. Answer key should be downloaded in pdf form will be open the official website or direct link. The candidates can download the keys by following these steps.
- Go to the official website www.mahatet.in.
- Search for the answer keys of MAHA TET on the homepage of the website.
- Open the link if you found it.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the asked details in the login page as mentioned on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket of MAHA TET.
- After filling all the details, hit the enter button.
- Thereafter, MAHA TET Answer Key page will display on the screen. Download the answer keys and determine your score.
Calculation of Marks
After downloading the answer key cross check your marked answers and estimate your marks. Follow the given steps and calculate your rough score of the test.
- Check the marking scheme of the eligibility test so that you can grant the exact mark for the correct answer. The marking scheme of MAHA TET is as follows:
- 01 Mark for each correct answer
- No negative marking
- Compare your answer sheet with the answer keys and grant marks for each correct mark.
- As there is no negative marking so, no need to deduct mark for wrong or unresponsive answer.
- Make a total of the marks and get your rough result of TET.
MAHA TET Result
After successful conduction of the examination, the result of the Eligibility Test by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination. The result will be released online at the official website. Usually, the result gets declared after the publication of the answer key. For checking the result candidates have to enter the login credential at the login page as the result is in the form pdf. The result is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the examination.
MAHA TET 2019 Qualifying Marks / Cut Off
In order to qualify the Maharashtra Teaching Eligibility Test, the candidate must obtain at least minimum qualifying marks in the exam. Maharashtra State Council of Examinations set the minimum cut off marks for the TET. Let’s check those marks. As per last year.
- The Unreserved candidate has to obtain a minimum of 60% marks in the exam.
- 55% of the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Vimukta Jatis / Nomadic Tribes, Special Backward Classes.
- Other Backward Classes and Disabled candidates will be considered as having passed at least 60% marks in this examination.
MAHA TET Result Archives
Previous Year MAHA TET Final Answer Key
Below is the MAHA TET Final Answer Key for the year 2018.
Below is the MAHA TET Final Answer Key for the year 2017.
Statistics of MAHA TET 2015
- For Paper I, 174163 candidates have applied for Marathi, 13034 have applied for English, and 4173 have applied for Urdu. Overall there are 191370 candidates who had applied for MAHA TET 2015 Paper I.
- For Paper II, 125206 candidates have applied for Marathi, 4899 have applied for English, and 5352 have applied for Urdu. In total, there are 135457 candidates who had applied for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Paper II.
- For Paper I and Paper II, total 326827 had applied and are expected to have appeared for the Maharashtra TET 2015.
- In the year before this, 1.04% candidates only passed the Teachers Eligibility Test Paper I. The pass percentage of candidates in Paper II was 4.92%.