MahaTET 2017 Hall Ticket has been released on 12 Jul 2017 on the official website of Maharashtra TET 2017 Exam. MahaTET Admit card is being released after the completion of application process. Admit card for Maharashtra TET 2017 can download through the link provided below. This document that is issued by the exam conducting body to each candidate is known as MahaTET Admit Card 2017 or Maha TET Hall Ticket 2017. Teachers or aspiring teachers who are appearing for Paper 1 or Paper 2 of the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test must download and print the MahaTET Admit Card 2017 and carry it to the examination hall.
Latest – Maharashtra TET Hall Ticket 2017 has been released, download it through the link provided below.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
After the Maha TET 2017 exam, candidates can check MahaTET 2017 answer keys (suggested answers) of MAHATET 2017 Paper I and Paper II.
|Maha TET 2017 Exam||Dates|
|Issue of Admit Card|
|Date of Maha TET 2017 Exam||22 Jul 2017|
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2017 – Released!
Maharashtra TET 2017 Hall ticket for the Maha TET examination has been released online. Candidate should keep it safe till final selection. Admit Card is to be carried to the examination hall along with photo ID proof. In absence of MAHA TET 2017 Admit Card candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded online through the direct link is now provided below.
Get Here Maharashtra TET 2017 Hall Ticket
How to download MahaTET Admit Card 2017? – Explained
As you have already applied for the exam, you are aware of the process of navigating the website mahatet.in. Home page / main page contains latest updates of the exam (and you can see there that latest revised dates have also been published).
Simple steps have to be followed to download the admit card of MahaTET 2017 following steps will be used to get the Maha TET Hall Ticket 2017:
- Reach the official website of Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test, mahatet.in.
- Navigate to the link that refers to downloading of admit card. Click on the link.
You can skip the above two steps and directly click on the link provided on this page (link will be activated as per schedule).
- Enter details asked in the admit card download login page, such as Form Number, Date of Birth.
- Download and print the Hall Ticket of MahaTET 2017.
- Check that details printed in the admit card are correct and verifiable.
- Follow instructions printed in the MahaTET Admit Card 2017. You may also visit the examination venue a day or two before the exam so that on the exam day you do not get confused about how to reach there.
About Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test
This examination is an important milestone for teachers and aspiring teachers who wish to teach primary and upper primary classes in the Zila Parishad Schools, Municipal Schools, and Private Institutions. There are more than 72,000 government and aided schools in Maharashtra, and more than 2.2 lakh primary teachers in these schools.
Minimum marks needed to clear the exam is known as the MahaTET cut off which is 60%.
Important information in the MahaTET Admit Card 2017
Like all other admit cards, the admit card of MahaTET 2017 is expected to contain important information such as the following.
- Name of candidate,
- Roll number,
- Examination date and time,
- Exam hall (centre) assigned – name and address of the venue
- Other critical information unique to the candidate.
After downloading MahaTET Admit Card 2017 / MahaTET Hall Ticket 2017
Once you have obtained the admit card, you have completed all the pre-examination formalities. From the examination point of view, all that remains is to complete last minute preparation for the exam. As you have read above, the Teachers Eligibility Test is tough to clear. Very few candidates have been able to achieve the cut off score (60%). So it is good to brush up your concepts and finish revision for the exam after downloading the admit card of MahaTET 2017.
- You should read all the details printed in your admit card after downloading it.
- Check that your name, roll number and other data is correct and verifiable with other documents. Images in the hall ticket should be clear.
- Know the examination hall name and address. Check it on the map and see how far it is from your home. If you are not familiar with the location, try visiting it once to get an idea how to reach it.
- Read the exam timings and know the exact time of reaching the hall. Time slot given to enter the hall is much before the commencement of examination. Reach early to avoid being asked to leave for arriving late.
If you have any queries regarding MahaTET Admit Card 2017, please ask in comments below.