Manipur PSC Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of the Manipur Public Service Commission. Candidates who have submitted their application form correctly on time along with the application fee can download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Manipur PSC Admit Card is also known as e-Admission Certificate. Manipur PSC Admit Card will be available as per the given below schedule.
|Availability of Admit Card||28 Sep 2016|
|Exam Date (except SA Toxicology)||02 Oct 2016|
|Exam Date for Scientific Assistant (Toxicology)||To be announced..|
Manipur PSC Admit Card 2016
The applicants have been issued an Admit card. The Admit card has been made available on the MPSC Website for downloading from 28 Sep 2016. No Admission Certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post. Direct link to download the admit is also posted on this page.
Download Manipur PSC Admit Card 2016
Please follow these instructions to download your Admit Card
- Login Using your Registered Mail
- Click on My Job Application
- Click on Download link (same as Red circled in below figure)
- Go to http://empsconline.gov.in/downloadAdmitCard.aspx
- Enter your name (Same as you entered while registering)
- Enter your date of Birth
- Click Search Button
- It will list your name with a Download link.
- Click on Download link to download your Admit card
No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he / she holds an Admit Card issued by the Commission for the purpose.
There shall be a Written Examination (MCQ Type) comprising of two papers of graduation standard as per the details given below :
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies||100||100||1.30 hrs|
|Paper-II||Optional Paper||100||150||1.30 hrs|
List of Optional Paper :
(Candidates are to choose any one from the following five subjects)
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
Instruction Regarding Examination
- Mobile phones, Pager or any electronic communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of examination as arrangement for safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates should bring their Admit Card in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit save until the application process will not over.
- Date, Time and Venue of the exam will be written on the admit card.