|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Manipur PSC Admit Card 2017 for Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon will be issued on the official website of the Manipur Public Service Commission. Candidates who have submitted their application form correctly on time along with the application fee can download their admit card from the official website or from this page. Manipur PSC Admit Card is also known as e-Admission Certificate. Manipur PSC Admit Card will be available as per the given below schedule.
Manipur PSC Admit Card 2017
The Admit card will be made available on the MPSC Website for downloading from December 12, 2017. No Admission Certificate will be issued by MPSC Office or sent by post.
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Dec 2017|
|Exam Date||16 Dec 2017|
Admit Card: Admit card will be released on mpscmanipur.gov.in
Please follow these instructions to download your Admit Card
- Go to the official site or open the link given above.
- Enter your name (Same as you entered while registering)
- Enter your date of Birth
- Click Search Button
- It will list your name with a Download link.
- Click on Download link to download your Admit card
No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he / she holds an Admit Card issued by the Commission for the purpose.
Medical Officer: The written examination will be of 3 hours and there will be 200 multiple choice questions in the examination. Each correct answer will earn 1 mark whereas each incorrect answer will reduce the total by 05 marks.
Minimum qualifying exam: minimum qualifying marks required to be called for interview
- Unreserved – 40%
- OBC/(M)/(MP)/(TNB) – 35%
- ST/SC – 30%.
Dental Surgeon: The written examination will be of 2 hours duration during which the candidates would be expected to answer 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). The duration of the examination can be changed based on the advice of the Experts with prior information to all candidates. Each correct answer will earn 1 mark whereas each incorrect answer will reduce the total by 0.5 marks. No defined syllabus has been prescribed for the examination.
Distribution of MCQ’s in the written examination for Medical Officer
Instruction Regarding Examination
- Mobile phones, Pager or any electronic communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of examination as arrangement for safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates should bring their Admit Card in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit save until the application process will not over.
- Date, Time and Venue of the exam will be written on the admit card.