NPSC Application Form – Nagaland Public Service Commission conducts the application procedure for the recruitment through online process. Candidates can send their representation of candidature for the particular post by visiting npsc.co.in. To successfully submit NPSC Recruitment application form, candidates have to pay the application fee online. Also, read the notification carefully to get the eligibility criteria for a post. Get the complete information related to NPSC Recruitment application form including how to apply, mode of payment, details to enter in the form.
NPSC Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the NPSC application form within the specified time period. In the table below we have provided some important links related to NPSC application form procedure.
Application Fee for NPSC Application Form
NPSC prescribes different application fee for different recruitment process and category. Nagaland PSC releases the application fee through the recruitment notification. Candidates are advised to read the NPSC recruitment notification to get information about the application fee.
If in case, an applicant is unable to pay the application fee within the stipulated time then their NPSC application form is not accepted. If aspirant is lucky, the commission also extends the duration of the submission of the application form. For this, candidates have to keep an eye on the commission’s website.
Mode of payment
Candidates can submit NPSC application fee through online process. For this, they have to follow only one method for online payment – NET banking, Debit card, Credit card or any other specific mode of payment.
Documents Required For NPSC Application Form
While filling the application form of NPSC recruitment, candidates are asked to upload certain documents. Here is the document that aspirants keep with them before beginning with the application procedure of NPSC.
Documents required to upload
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
Documents required for information
- 10th certificate or date of birth certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Experience certificate
- Address proof (to enter correct address)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicap certificate (if applicable)
NPSC Application Form Procedure
The application procedure for NPSC recruitment is conducted through an online process. Candidates have to go through two stages to fill up NPSC application form
- Nagaland e-services registration
- NPSC application form
Let us have a look detailed on how interested candidates can register and submit their NPSC application form successfully.
1st step: Visit the official website of NPSC, nagaland.gov.in.
2nd step: Reaching the website, candidates have to click on ‘e-services’ button to begin the registration process. Candidates can also use the direct link given above to start the registration process.
3rd step: If aspirants are the new member, they have to click on ‘new member? sign up’ link.
4th step: Aspirants are directed to a registration page wherein they have to provide every correct detail for registration.
5th step: Once done, click on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Candidates have to login again using the user id and password to fill NPSC application form.
7th step: After login, candidates have to pay the application fee for the post first.
8th step: Fill in all the important details asked in the application form.
9th step: Click on the submit button to finally submit the NPSC application form.
Details to Enter in NPSC Application Form
Here is the list of details that aspirants have to enter to the NPSC application form and registration process. Go through them carefully and collect all the relevant information to make sure that not even single information is provided incorrect in the application form.
- Last Name *-
- Gender *- Male/ Female/ Transgender
- User ID *-
- Password *
- Re-type password *
- Email *
- State*- Nagaland
- Mobile Number*
- Kiosk/CSC- only for Kiosk/ CSC Users
- Security Question
- Full name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth:- Male/ Female- as per HSLC/ Matric Admit
- Present Postal Address:- Pin code
- Mobile Number:- Alternate Phone Number
- Category:- General/ ST- (if from ST category mention the Name of the tribe such as Angami, AO, Chakhesang, Chang, Garo, Kachari etc.)
- Physically Handicapped? Select Yes or No as applicable (If physically handicapped, mention under what category?)
- Advertisement Number-
- Are you a Graduate?:- select Yes or No as applicable
- If not a graduate, final result awaited?- select Yes or No as applicable
- Have you ever been debarred from appearing in any competitive examination?- select Yes or No as applicable
- Is any age relaxation claimed- select Yes or No as applicable
- Choice of examination centre- pick from Kohima, Dimapur, Mokokchung, Mon, Tuensang.
- Are you a government employee?- select Yes or No as applicable
(a) if government employee, number of years in service
(b) If yes, whether Regular/ Contract/ Adhoc?
- Details of Employment – This section is for those who are employed. Candidate has to indicate the name of the post, period from employed to the employed to, name of the department/firm/institution