MPPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) designs the exam pattern of the MPPSC Assistant Engineers (AE) Exam. The MPPSC AE Exam pattern is available on the official website of the commission, mppsc.nic.in. The MPPSC AE Exam Pattern mainly consists of two stages. Stage I (Offline Exam) and Stage II (Interview). The online exam consists of multiple choice questions and the Interview section is for the personality test of the candidate. This article contains the MPPSC AE Exam pattern 2022 as well as the syllabus that can be downloaded easily with the links given below.
Get MPPSC State Engineering Services Question Papers
MPPSC AE Exam Pattern 2022
MPPSC AE Exam 2022 is organised by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. There are two stages of the exam – Offline exam and Interview. The details for the MPPSC AE Exam pattern 2022 is mentioned elaborately in this section.
Stage 1: Offline Examination
Mode of the examination: Offline exam
Type of questions: objective types of questions
Total number of questions: 150
Total marks: 450
Marks for correct answer: +3 marks for correct answer
Negative marking: -1 mark is deducted for incorrect answer
Duration: 3 hours
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya pradesh, National and international Level||150|
|Part B||Concerned subjects (Civil, Mechanical, electrical)||300|
Stage 2: Interview
The Interview section of the Exam consists of 50 Marks in total. This is the final stage for the selection of the candidates. Candidates who qualified the stage I are only able to join for the interview.
Read More: MPPSC AE Preparation and MPPSC AE Books
MPPSC AE Syllabus 2022
The MPPSC AE Exam Syllabus is distributed in two parts: Part A and Part B. Here is the brief details of the Exam Syllabus
Part A syllabus
- Geography, Politics, economy, and History regarding the Madhya Pradesh mainly,
- Economy, Current information related to international and National affairs,
- Information and communication technology
- Current events of Madhya Pradesh
Dowload MPPSC AE Syllabus PDF Part – A – General Studies
Part B syllabus
- Structural Analysis, Steel structural design, reinforced concrete design
- Construction planning and management, environmental engineering,
- Water resource engineering, irrigation, hydrology,
- Fluid mechanics, railways engineering, Highways and airports,
- Geotechnical engineering
Download MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Syllabus PDF
- Circuit theory,
- Electro-magnetuc field theory and materials,
- Measurement and instructions,
- Analog and digital electronics
- Power electronics,
- Signals and systems, control system
- Microprocessors and microcomputers
- Electromechanical energy conversion, industrial drives and utilisation
- Power systems analysis and control, switch gear and protection
Download MPPSC AE Electrical Engineering Syllabus PDF
About MPPSC AE Exam
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission administers the MPPSC Assistant Engineering Exam on state level every year. The exam is conducted in two parts – Offline exam and interview. The offline exam is distributed in two parts. The interview section takes place for the assessment of a candidate’s personality.
Ans: The MPPSC AE Exam pattern is conducted in two parts : Offline exam and Interview. The offline exam is distributed in 2 parts.
Ans: Answer: Yes. 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
Ans: The total marks weightage of Offline exam is 450 marks and interview is 50 marks.
Leave a Reply