MPPSC SSE Books 2022- Every year, thousands of students plan to apply for the MPPSC State Service Recruitment. Thus, it is critical for each aspirant to study and prepare by consulting the best literature. Furthermore, in order to ace the exam, a candidate should begin studying as soon as possible. The key to passing the MPPSC State service test is hard effort combined with a focused strategy. As a result, we’ve produced a list of the finest books for the MPPSC State service exam 2022 prelims and mains. You should absolutely read these books and begin your preparations. The list of books for the MPPSC State service can be found in the article below.
MPPSC SSE Books 2022
According to the most recent notification, the MPPSC State service exam would consist of two papers. The exam has a total weightage of 400 marks. Because this is an objective-based test, applicants should study comprehensible possible and review all previous papers. The best book to prepare for the MPPSC State Service test 2022 is shown in the table below.
|Indian polity||M. Laxmikant||Check Price|
|Spectrum for Modern History||Rajiv Hari||Check Price|
|Madhyapradesh ek parichay||McGraw hill||Check Price|
|Verbal and non-verbal reasoning||R Agarwal||Check Price|
|Quantitative aptitude||R S Aggarwal||Check Price|
|Nibhandh manjusha||McGraw hill||Check Price|
|Bhartiya kala evam sanskriti||Nitin Singhania||Check Price|
MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2022
Applicants who are unsure about the exam’s syllabus need not worry because the MPPSC SSE syllabus 2022 is available on this page. Applicants who have registered for the exam can go over each topic in the written exam before taking it.
- General studies
- General aptitude test
- General studies I
- General studies II
- General studies III
- General studies IV
- Hindi language
- General Hindi essay writing
MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is holding the state service examination 2022. This exam is divided into two parts: the preliminary and the main examination. The exam pattern for each stage of the exam has been detailed on this page. Check MPPSC SSE Exam pattern below:
Exam Pattern for Prelims
- Type of exam- Objective type
- Subjects- General Studies and General Aptitude
- Maximum marks- 200 marks each paper
- Number of questions- 100 questions each paper
- Duration- 2 hours each paper
- Language: English & Hindi
|Paper I||General studies||200|
|Paper II||General aptitude||200|
Exam pattern for Mains
- Type of exam- Descriptive
- Subjects- General Studies-I, General Studies-II, General Studies-III, General Studies-IV, General Hindi and Grammar, Essay writing
- Maximum marks- 1500 total marks
- Duration- 3 hours each paper (2 hours for Paper 6)
- Language- Hindi and English
|Paper I||General study I||300|
|Paper II||General study II||300|
|Paper III||General study III||300|
|PAper IV||General study IV||300|
|Paper V||General Hindi||200|
|Paper VI||Hindi essay writing||100|
MPPSC SSE Preparation tips
Candidates have all they need to begin their study, but MPPSC SSE preparation requires meticulous time management to ensure that candidates stay on pace for success. Here are some fundamental ideas that can assist applicants improve their performance if they are followed.
- Make a schedule for yourself. Make a note of the topics the candidate wants to talk about and cross them off as you go. This makes keeping track of the things mentioned much easier.
- Take practice quizzes and tackle previous year’s exam papers once candidates have mastered the key principles.
- Concentrate on your weak areas and give them extra attention.
- Make certain that all of the candidates’ ideas are clear ahead of time. Check out the top-rated Exam Preparation Online study material.
- Examine previous year’s exam papers to improve your speed. This can also help you obtain a better sense of the types of questions you’ll be asked.
The MPPSC SSE exam is taken by roughly 2 lakh candidates every year. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission holds the State Service Exam to select applicants for various positions in the government of Madhya Pradesh’s departments who aspire to work in the bureaucracy. The three stages of the recruitment process are Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The preliminary round is effectively a screening test, with the results acquired in the Mains and Interview rounds determining the final merit list
Ans: Introduction to Madhya Pradesh, published by McGraw Hill, is the greatest book for general understanding about Madhya Pradesh.
Ans: Nibnadh Manjusha, a McGraw Hill product, is the best book for Hindi essays.
Ans: M. Laxmikant’s book on Indian politics is the best.