National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced the result for the Prelims exam (Phase 1). NABARD Grade-A Main (Phase 2) Result 2018 has been published in the pdf format, which consists of the roll numbers of the qualifiers for the Main exam (Phase 2) 2018. Candidates who have qualified NABARD Grade-A Phase 2, are allowed to appear for the Interview round. The interview is the last stage of the recruitment process and has weight age of 25 marks. NABARD Grade A Main exam 2018 was held on June 17, 2018. The selection of candidates for NABARD Grade A Officer has been made on the basis of Prelims, Mains and Interview round. Get here complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern, vacancy details, pay scale and more about NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Grade A Officer.
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates applied online as per the given schedule. Candidates were advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is available on the official website or on this page.
Schedule of NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018 is given below.
|Opening Date for Online Registration and Submission of Application Fee||13 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration and Fee Payment||02 Apr 2018|
|Download of Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Admission Letters||27 Apr 2018|
|Date of Phase-I Preliminary Exam (Online)||19 May 2018|
|Declaration of Prelims exam result||30 May 2018|
|Date of Phase-II Main Exam (Online)||17 Jun 2018|
|NABARD Garde-A Main Result 2018 declared on||03 Jul 2018|
Vacancies Details Total Number of Vacancy: 92
The candidate must possess the required educational qualification as on March 01, 2018. The result of final term /semester/year examination of the required educational qualification must have been declared on or before 01 March 2018. In other words, candidates whose final year/semester results have been declared on or after March 02, 2018 are not eligible to apply. Bachelor’s Degree in a particular discipline means that the candidate must have studied that discipline as main subject in all the semesters / years of respective degree course and it must be mentioned in the Degree Certificate issued by the University/Institute.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- For streamwise eligibility criteria, candidates please refer the detailed advertisement given below.
- A candidate can apply for AM (RDBS) under only one option from among the options given in vacancies table.
- The candidate can apply only for ONE STREAM of his / her choice. In case of multiple applications across or within disciplines, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01.03.2018, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1988 and not later than 01.03.1997).
NABARD Grade A Officer Application Form 2018
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Application Process is over now..!!
Application Fees: Application fee for the post will be as under
|Class||Application Fee||Intimation charge||Sum|
|SC/ST/PWD||–||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
|General/OBC/Others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 800/-|
@All employees of NABARD satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. The fee/intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates, they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
NABARD Grade A Officer Admit Card 2018
Admit card of NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018 for interview round will be released. Candidates who have qualified the Prelims and main Exam will be able to download admit card from the link given below. Candidates are advised to bring admit card on the day of the interview, without a valid admit card candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the interview.
Unable to download NBARD Grade A Admit Card?
How do I download My NABARD Grade A Exam Call Letter?
- Follow the link which is given above to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page
- Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the Registration number and password?
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on login screen
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- For Example – 20-02-95
I am unable to login/screen displays the login failed message
- Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
Total Marks: 200
- Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge –20 marks
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
Phase II – Main Examination was online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through keyboard)
- The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks.
- Duration: 1 and 1⁄2 hrs
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through this Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
- for posts as at (1) in Table – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
- for posts as at (2) to (15) in Table: Paper on related discipline
- Duration: 1 and 1⁄2 hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III – Interview
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Marks for Interview: 25 Marks
NABARD Grade A Officer Main Result 2018
The result for NABARD Garde A Officer Preliminary Exam (Online) 2018 has been released. The result for NABARD Garde A Officer Main (Phase 2) 2018 will be announced on the official website of NABARD, i.e., nabard.org. The list consists of the roll numbers of the qualifiers of Main exam only. The candidates who have qualified the Main exam are allowed to appear for the Interview. The schedule for the Interview is provided in the call letter. The call letter is an important document and must be carried in order to appear for the interview.
Reservation of Vacancies
Reservation of Vacancies for recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ are given below.
@ Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) shall be applied @4% of total vacancies, horizontally, within the overall vacancies earmarked for various categories viz., UR, SC, ST & OBC in General Discipline (Sr.No.II(i) above) as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The selection of the candidates will done through three Phases i.e. Preliminary Examination (Online Exam), Main Examination (MCQ and Descriptive Pattern in Online mode) and Interview round. For the selection of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, Pre-Recruitment Training will also be held.
Exam Analysis of NABARD Garde-A Main exam 2017.
For more details about NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018 – Download Official Notification