|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced the result for the Main exam on 13th September 2017. NABARD Grade A Main (Phase 2) Result 2017 is published in the pdf format, which consists of the roll numbers of the qualifiers of Main exam 2017. Candidates who have qualified NABARD Grade A Phase 2, will be allowed to appear for the Interview round. The interview is the last stage of the recruitment process and has weightage of 25 marks. NABARD Grade A MAin exam 2017 was held on 29 August 2017. The selection of candidates for NABARD Grade A Officer will be made on the basis of Prelims, Mains and Interview round. Get here complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern, vacancy details, pay scale and more about NABARD Recruitment 2017 for Grade A Officer.
Latest – NABARD Grade A Main Result has been announced on 13th September 2017. The link to cehck the result is provided below.
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is available on the official website or on this page.
Vacancies Details Total Number of Vacancy: 91
Schedule of NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Opening Date for Online Registration and
Submission of Application Fee
|June 19, 2017|
|Closing Date of Registration and Fee Payment||July 10, 2017|
|Admit Card||July 19, 2017|
|Date of Phase-I Preliminary Exam (Online)||Aug 05, 2017|
|Date of Phase-II Main Exam (Online)||Aug 29, 2017|
|NABARD Garde A Main Result 2017 declared on||13 Sept 2017- Announced!|
|Exam Analysis||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A Officer Main Result 2017
The result for NABARD Garde A Officer Main (Phase 2) 2017 has been announced on the official website of NABARD, i.e., nabard.org. The list consists of the roll numbers of the qualifiers of Main exam only. The candidates who have qualified the Main exam will be allowed to appear for the Interview. The schedule for the Interview will be provided in the call letter. The call letter is an important document and must be carried in order to appear for the interview.
NABARD Grade A Officer Mains Admit Card 2017
Admit card of NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2017 has been released on 19 Aug 2017. Candidates who have qualified the Prelims Exam can download admit card from the link given below. Said exam is scheduled to be held on 29 Aug 2017. Candidates are advised to bring admit card on the day of the exam, without a valid admit card candidates won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
To download NABARD Grade A Officer Mains Admit Card 2017 – Click Here.
Information Handout for Main Exam
Unable to download NBARD Grade A Admit Card?
How do I download My NABARD Grade A Exam Call Letter?
- Follow the link which is given above to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page
- Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the Registration number and password?
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on login screen
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- For Example – 20-02-95
I am unable to login/screen displays the login failed message
- Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
NABARD Grade A Officer Application Form 2017
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Application Process is over now.
NABARD Grade A Officer Application Form 2017 – Click here to apply online for recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’.
Application Fees: Application fee for the post will be as under
|Class||Application Fee||Intimation charge||Sum|
|SC/ST/PWD||–||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
|General/OBC/Others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 800/-|
@All employees of NABARD satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. The fee/intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates, they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- For streamwise eligibility criteria, candidates please refer the detailed advertisement given below.
- A candidate can apply for AM (RDBS) under only one option from among the options given in vacancies table.
- The candidate can apply only for ONE STREAM of his / her choice. In case of multiple applications across or within disciplines, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01.06.2017, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1996).
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
Total Marks: 200
- Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge –20 marks
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through keyboard)
- The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks.
- Duration: 1 and 1⁄2 hrs
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through this Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
- for posts as at (1) in Table – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
- for posts as at (2) to (15) in Table: Paper on related discipline
- Duration: 1 and 1⁄2 hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III – Interview
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Marks for Interview: 25 Marks
Reservation of Vacancies for recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ are given below.
@ Reservation for PWD candidates shall be applied horizontally within the overall vacancies earmarked for various categories viz., UR, SC, ST & OBC in General Discipline.
The selection of the candidates will done through three Phases i.e. Preliminary Examination (Online Exam), Main Examination (MCQ and Descriptive Pattern in Online mode) and Interview round. For the selection of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, Pre-Recruitment Training will also be held.