NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development has declared the mains result of Grade A Officer 2020. The mains exam was held on September 24, 2020. The result is released in the pdf format at the official website, nabard.org. The result contains the roll number of shortlisted candidates for interviews. The interview is scheduled to take place on November 23, 2020. the interviews will be conducted through video conferencing mode (VC). The posts advertised are for Assistant Manager with 154 vacancies. Get here complete details of NABARD Group-A Officer 2020 including application form, admit card, selection procedure, result.
Latest: NABARD Grade A Asst. Manager (RBDS/RAJBHASHA/LEGAL/P & SS) result is now available. Check here.
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020
National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development is carrying out NABARD Grade A Officer as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Detailed notification release date||15 Jan 2020|
|Online application and fee payment start||15 Jan 2020|
|Online application and fee payment end||03 Feb 2020|
|Phase 1 (Prelims) exam for AM |
(RDBS, Rajbhasha, legal)
|25 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of Phase 1 (Prelims) result||23 Mar 2020|
|Phase 2 (mains) exam||24 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of phase 2 result||12 Nov 2020|
|Interview date for|
AM (RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal)
|23 Nov 2020|
Latest update on NABARD Grade A Officer 2020
Notification regarding interview dates
On the basis of mains examination, candidates are shortlisted for interviews. The interview is tentatively scheduled to be held on November 23, 2020 through video conferencing mode (VC) in NABARD Offices. Shortlisted candidates are also required to send an email to email@example.com indicating their roll number, name, discipline, and choice of centre for interview till November 16, 2020.
List of Centres for interview
Notification regarding mains exam centre change
Link for change of centre – Click here to check the change exam centre.
National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development a notification regarding the extension of the last date of change of main exam centre to September 10, 2020. Furthermore, the additional exam centre has been added to the existing exam centre. Check the official notification below:
National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development has released a notification regarding the date of the mains examination of NABARD Grade A Officer 2020. The NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 mains is scheduled to be held on September 24, 2020. Candidates can also change their exam center for the mains examination from the link given below.
NABARD Grade A Officer Admit Card 2020
NABARD releases Grade A admit card online at the official website, nabard.org. Information related to the release of admit card (Phase I and II) is sent to candidate’s registered email address or mobile number. For downloading admit card candidates can use:
- Registration number /roll number
- Password/date of birth
Candidates have to carry hall ticket to the examination centre along with the photo identity proof and its photocopy. In each shift, candidates have to submit call letter and photocopy of the identity card to the invigilator. Candidates must carry the following documents like identity proof with them to the centre:
- PAN card/Passport/permanent driving license/ bank passbook with photograph/voter’s card/Adhar card/E-aadhar card with a photograph/ identity proof issued by recognized college or university.
NABARD Grade A Officer Result 2020
NABARD declares the result for NABARD Grade A officer online at the official website, nabard.org. Result is declared in the merit list format. Names of selected candidates is provided in the merit list. In the merit list, candidates are ranked as per the scores secured by them in different phases. Those candidates who are selected for interview round, have to carry the following documents with them:
- Self-attested copies of caste certificates for those claiming reservation.
- Candidates who are working (government service/Quasi servant organization/public servant) have to produce ‘no objection certificate’ from the employer.
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Notification
A short notification for the recruitment of NABARD Grade A has been released. Check the official notification for NABARD Grade-A Officer below:
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Vacancies
A total of 154 Assistant Manager vacancies are to be filled by National Bank for Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD). Check the category-wise vacancy distribution for different posts below.
Vacancies for Assistant Manager (RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal) : Total 150
Vacancies for Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security Service) : Total 4
NABARD Grade A Officer Application Form 2020
The application procedure is conducted online at the official website, nabard.org. Before filling the application form ensure that the following things are ready –
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Email Id and mobile number
The application form can be filled in 3 steps –
Step 1 – Application Registration
Visit the bank’s website, nabard.org/careers and click on ‘apply online’. On the new screen ‘click here for new registration’ link is present. Enter the details asked in the registration form. After this, a provisional registration number password is sent to candidates through registered email and mobile number. Candidates can now start filling the application form. Ensure that thr details as same that in 10th certificate. Validate the information and click ‘save and next’.
Step 2 -Uploading Documents
Candidates can now start uploading the documents – photograph and signature. Ensure the images are scanned and are according to the specifications. After submitting application form, take a preview of it. After verifying details, click on ‘final submit’ button.
Step 3 – Payment of application fee
The last step is to pay the application fee online. Candidates can use any medium from the following to pay the requisite application fee:
- Master/Visa/Rupay/Debit/Credit card/Net banking/Cash cards/ Mobile wallets.
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for NABARD Group A is as follows:
|For all others||Rs.800/-|
NABARD Grade A 2020 Image Specification
Candidates must ensure the images of photograph and signature are as per the specifications provided below:
- Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels
- Size – 20kb-50 KB
- Dimension – 140 x 160 pixels
- Size – 10 Kb -20 Kb
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
The educational qualifications as on January 01, 2020 are going to be considered. Therefore, the candidates whose final year/semester results have been declared after January 01, 2020 are not eligible. Let us look at educational qualifications required for all the advertised posts.
Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)
- General: Bachelor’s degree in any subject / post-graduate degree / Ph.D or Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with bachelor’s degree or 2 year full time PG diploma in management / full time MBA with bachelor’s degree
- General Agriculture: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognised university/institution.
- Agriculture Engineering: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognised university/institution
- Food/Dairy Processing: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Food Processing / Food Technology / Dairy Sciences / Dairy Technology from a recognised university/institution
- Land Development-Soil Science: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognised university/institution
- Environmental Engineering/Sciences: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering from a recognised university/institution
- Agriculture Marketing / Agriculture Business Management: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree / PG diploma / MBA in Agriculture Marketing / Agriculture Business Management from a recognised university/institution
- Geo Informatics: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in Geoinformatics or ME/M.Tech/M.Sc in Geoinformatics from a recognised university/institution.
- Economics/ Agricultural Economics: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Economics / Agriculture Economics from a recognised university/institution.
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Applications / Information Technology from a recognised university/institution.
- Finance:BBA/BMS in Finance/Banking or 2 year full time PG diploma (management) in Finance or full time MBA in Finance or Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis from a recognized university/institution.
- Human Resource Management: BBA/BBM/BMS in Human Resource Management or 2 year full time PG diploma (management) in HRM/HR or full time MBA in HRM/HR from a recognized university/institution.
- Statistics: Bachelor’s degree / PG degree in Statistics from a recognised university/institution.
- Chartered Accountant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline + membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The membership must be obtained on or before January 01, 2020.
- Company Secretary: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline + associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The membership must be obtained on or before January 01, 2020.
Minimum marks for posts 1 to 13:
- General, OBC and EWS candidates: Candidates must have passed qualifying degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST and PWBD candidates: Candidates must have passed qualifying degree with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Service)
Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English (compulsory/elective) / Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects / PG degree in Hindi and English (Compulsory/elective at graduation level) / PG degree in English and Hindi (main subject at graduation level). Also, the candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD) in such degrees.
Assistant Manager (Legal Service)
Bachelor’s degree in Law / LLM degree recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all semesters/years. SC/ST candidates have to obtain minimum of 45% aggregate marks in such degrees. PWBD candidates are required to obtain minimum 50% aggregate marks in bachelor’s degree or 45% aggregate marks in LLM degree.
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Check the eligible age brackets for NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020.
Assistant Manager (RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal)
Candidates must be 21-30 years old as on January 01, 2020. However, upper age limit may be relaxed in certain conditions.
Upper age limit relaxation
|Category||Maximum Age concession|
|Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers)||5 years|
|Family members of victims died in 1984 riots||5 years|
|PWBD (General)||10 years|
|PWBD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWBD (SC/ST)||15 years|
To avail age relaxation, Ex-servicemen must have served in the military for a continuous period of 5 years.
Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security Service)
Candidates must be 25-40 years old as on January 01, 2020. There is no age relaxation for any category.
NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Experience
The candidates applying for Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security Service) must possess a certain experience. The applicant must have minimum 5 years experience of commissioned service as a Navy / Army / Air Force officer. The candidate must hold a valid Ex-serviceman Identity card.
Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers should have served in the military for a minimum of 5 years at a stretch. Such candidates should have been released on completion of assignment rather than by way of dismissal or discharge.
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure is conducted in 3 phases –
- Preliminary examination – In the preliminary examination, an online examination is conducted. Candidates are provided with 120 minutes to attempt questions. Once candidates secures the minimum qualifying marks, they are called for mains examination. Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature.
- The main examination – Like prelims exam, mains exam is also conducted in online mode. Mains examination have mix MCQs and descriptive type questions.
- Interview round – When candidates qualify phase-II of selection procedure, they are shortlisted for interview round. The interview round is for 25 marks.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) works for development assistant and poverty reduction in India. NABARD was established in the year 1982 having its head office at Mumbai, India. The bank works with an aim for the “matters related to policy planning and operation in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”.
|Notification for Assistant Manager |
(P & SS)
|Notification for Assistant Manager |
Official website: nabard.org
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The official website of NABARD is nabard.org.
Ans : NABARD has released a total number of 154 vacancies for NABARD Grade \'A\'.
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- (general category) as application fee.
Ans : To download NABARD grade \'A\' admit card, candidates must have registration number and password with them.