NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 – National Highway Authority of India has published a notification for the direct recruitment of the post of Dy. Manager (IT) and Dy. Manager (Technical) through GATE 2017. Interested candidates can check all the information related to National Highway Authority of India on this page.
|Dy. Manager (IT)||Click Here|
|Dy. Manager (Technical)||Click Here|
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017
Candidate who are interested and eligible can apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Total No. of vacancies – 25 (Approx)
- Dy. Manager (IT) – 10 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Technical) – 15 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained GATE 2017.
|For GATE 2017|
|Online submission of Applications commences||01 Sep 2016|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||04 Oct 2016|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||05 Jan 2017|
|For NHAI Recruitment|
|Online submission of Applications commences||–|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||–|
NHAI Recruitment Application Form 2016
Candidates who wish to apply for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017 (GATE-2017).
Get Here NHAI Recruitment Application Form 2016 : Link to Apply Online for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 will be made available here as per the schedule.
Get Here GATE Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for GATE 2017 examination.
How to Apply?
- Applying for Gate – 2017 Examination – Application process underway.
- Candidates will have to separately apply on-line for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE-2017 application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2017 Registration number.
- For the vacancies in the disciplines of NHAI Recruitment, the GATE-2017 exam is scheduled on 4 & 5 February 2017 and 11 & 12 February, 2017. However, candidates are advised to visit GATE-2017 website for any changes. NHAI has no role in case of any changes in GATE-2017 schedules.
- The candidates desirous for the employment in NHAI may apply for GATE 2017 in case they do not have the valid GATE score as on 30 Apr 2017 or wish to improve their GATE score. The details of GATE 2017 is available on their official website and employment news 27 Aug – 2 Sep 2016.
- A Separate detailed advertisement indicating exact no. of posts, eligibility, reservation and other guidelines etc. for inviting application of the candidates in requisite format, is likely to be published in April / May 2017 in the Employment news, leading newspaper & NHAI website ,i.e, www.nhai.org.in.
- The crucial date of determination of eligibility for the post, shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of application which shall be indicated in the advertisement to be published in April/May 2017.