AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 includes 11,158 vacancies for Panchayat Secretary Grade–VI (Digital Assistant) in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment). Pay scale for this post is Rs14,600-44,870. Rs 15,000 pm salary will be paid per month to selected candidates for first two years in probation. Selection is on basis of written exam. Know all about AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, eligibility, qualification, age limit, syllabus here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates must check eligibility before applying. During one time registration, details should be filled correctly in form. Applicants can download hall ticket, and test takers can check results from gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
|Name of District||No.of Reserved for Local STs in Scheduled areas||No.of Posts in Plain Mandals||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
Must have passed the Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with computers as one of the subjects such as B.Sc.,(Computers)/ B.Com.,(Computers) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and Training.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary basis||Up-to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies , Mental Ability, Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||50||50||50|
|Part-B Engineering Subjects||100||100||100|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public\ policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Data Structures: Introduction to Data Structures, Arrays, Stacks – Stack Operations, Applications of Stacks, Queues – Types of Queues, Operations on Queues, Applications, Linked Lists: Types of Lists, Operations on Linked Lists, Representation of Lists, Applications, Trees: Trees, Binary Trees Tree Traversals Techniques (Preorder, Inorder, Postorder), Graphs: Introduction, Types of Graphs, Graph Traversal Techniques (BFS & DFS), Searching and Sorting: Linear Search, Binary Search, Bubble Sort, Selection Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort.
2. Data Base Management Systems: Introduction to DBMS, Characteristics, Data Models, Architecture, Database Design – Data Modeling, Dependency – Functional Dependencies, Lossless decomposition, Normal forms, Working with Tables – Data Definition Languages (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Functions and Grouping, Joins and Set operations.
3. Operating Systems: Introduction to Operating System, Types of Operating System, OS Structure and its Components, Objectives of OS, Functions of OS, Services provided by OS, The Evolution of Operating Systems Process Management – Process, Process Scheduling, Process Control Block, CPU Scheduling Algorithms, Memory Management – Dynamic Loading and Linking, Overlays, Logical and Physical Address Space, Contiguous Allocation – Internal & External Fragmentation, Non Contiguous Allocation – Paging and Segmentation schemes.
4. Computer organization: Fundamentals of Computers, Components of Computer System, Types of Softwares, Utility Softwares, Main memory and its types, Memory hierarchy, Characteristics of memory, Locality of Reference, External Memory, Basics of RAID, Input/Output, Modes of I/O Data Transfer – Programmed I/O, Interrupt Driven I/O, Direct Memory Access (DMA), Computer Arithmetic – Integer Representation and Arithmetic, Floating Point Representation and Arithmetic.
5. Number Systems and Digital circuits: Number Systems, Conversion of Number system, Complements, Subtraction with complements, Alpha Numeric Representation, Fixed and Floating Point Representation, Character Representation Digital Circuits -Logic Gates, Boolean Algebra Theorems.
6. Programming Languages: Algorithm and its efficiency, Flowchart, C Fundamentals – Tokens, variables, expressions, Operators, Flow Control Statements, break and continue, goto statements, Loop Control Statements, Functions, recursion, storage classes, Structures and Unions, Pointers, Arrays, Dynamic Memory Allocation Functions, OOPS Concepts – Class, Objects, Data Encapsulation, Data Hiding, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Type Conversions, Constructors and Destructors, friend functions, this pointer, Inheritance and its types.
7. Computer Networks: Introduction to Computer Networks – Network topologies, Network classifications, Overview of OSI reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite, Transmission Media– Wired and Wireless Transmission, Networks Switching Techniques, Multiple Access Protocols – CSMA/CD protocols, Ethernet LANS, repeaters, hubs, switches, bridges, router and gateways, Networks Layer Functions – Routing, Routing algorithms, IP protocol, Transport Layer Functions – Error and Flow control, Three way handshake, Application layer protocol – Overview of DNS protocol, WWW &HTTP protocols, Network Security Basics – Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Security Policies, Security Mechanisms, Transposition, Substitution, Steganography, Ceaser Cipher, Symmetric crypto System vs Asymmetric crypto System, Active and Passive Attacks, Firewalls – Firewall and its types, Intruder – Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) and Host-Based Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS), Virus and related threats – Virus, Worms, Trojan Horses, Spyware and Adware, Rootkit, Zoombies, Botnets, Scareware.
8. Circuit Theory, Electronic Devices and Circuits:
– Mesh Current and Node voltage analysis –Network theorems – Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Maximum Power Transfer, Superposition and Reciprocity theorems – Series and Parallel Resonance – Q Factor- Selectivity – Bandwidth – Linear wave shaping circuits.
– Semiconductor diodes – varactor diode – zener diode – Clippers and Clampers – Transistors – FETs – UJT (characterstics only) – Power supplies – Rectifiers and Filters – HW, FW and Bridge type – Capacitor, Inductor, Lsection filter – Series and shunt regulators – Transistor amplifiers – CE,CC and CB configurations – Biasing techniques – RC coupled, Differential amplifiers – Feedback, Power and Tuned amplifiers
9. Communication Engineering:
– Analog – Need for Modulation – Types of Modulation (AM, FM, PM – Modulation Index –Transmitters – Receivers – Characteristics- Sensitivity, Selectivity, Wave Propagation – Ground, Sky and Space waves – Properties. Digital – Pulse modulation – PCM, Delta modulation – Data codes – Synchronous and Asynchronous transmission – error detection and correction – Digital modulation – ASK, FSK. PSK and QAM – Generation and detection – Multiplexing – TDM, FDM – Multiple Access – TDMA.
– Antennas – Radiation resistance – beam width – Polarization – Directivity – Efficiency – bandwidth-gain –folded dipole – arrays – broadside – end fire – Yagi, Log periodic, Turnstile antennas – Parabolic reflectors – beam width, gain and applications.
10.D.C. Machines and A.C. machines:
– DC Machines, Batteries and Measuring Instruments:DC Generators, EMF equation, Characteristics, Efficiency and Parallel operations.DC Motors : Principle of operations, Back EMF, Torque Equation, Types, armature reaction, Characteristics, Starters, Speed control, Losses, Efficiency A.C. Circuits: Fundamentals, Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits, Resonant circuits, Polyphase Circuits, Transformer : Single phase Transformer, Operation, Equivalent circuit, regulation, efficiency, Three phase Transformers, Auto Transformers.
– AC Machines :Alternators : Operation, EMF equation, regulation, Synchronous Motors : Operation and performance, effects of Excitation, V – Curve and inverted V- curve, Three phase induction Motors ; Principle of operation, Torque Equation, Slip torque characterstics, losses, efficiency, speed control
11. Power System generation and Protection:
– Generating Stations: Working, Comparison of thermal, Hydel, Nuclear and Gas Power Stations, power factor correction and economy.
– Power station Protection: Circuit Breakers – Types, Principles of operation and uses,
– Transmission and Distribution: Types of supply systems, Transmission line parameters, inductance and capacitance, performance of short and medium lines, regulation, Ferranti effect, Corona, Basic Concepts of HVDC Transmission Advantage and disadvantages of HVDC Transmission
12. Electrical & Electronic Measuring Instruments:
– Analog Instruments – Extension of range of Ammeter, Voltmeter and Ohmmeter – FET Voltmeter – Differential voltmeter – Digital instruments – Ramp – Dual slope integration- successive approximation –digital frequency meter-digital LCR meter – CRO –CRT-time base generator – deflection sensitivity – triggered sweep circuits – CRO applications.
– Classification, Principle of Operation of Moving coil, moving iron, Dynamometer type, Induction type meters, Instrument transformers, Induction type energy meter, PF meter, Frequency meter, Measurement of Resistance, Transducers and Sensors – Types, Thermistor, Thermocouple, Pressure Transducers and Strain gauges.
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.