The OFB Admit Card is available for download now. The Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released the Industrial Recruitment Admit Card 2017. It has been released online, at ofrcapply.com. To download the OFB Admit card, the candidates are required to submit Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. The admit card of OFB Industrial Group C recruitment will not be issued via post or e-mail. The candidates will have to carry it on the exam day, i.e. 10 Sep 2017. Check details on OFB Industrial Employees Admit Card 2017 (Group C) and more from this page.
OFB Industrial Recruitment Admit Card 2017
The admit card has been issued in the name of all those candidates who submitted the application form and fee in the prescribed format. The candidates are required to download it and carry it along on the exam day. However, it should be noticed that it is carried in a hard copy format.
All the important dates related to OFB Group C Recruitment Admit Card 2017 are as mentioned below.OFB Group C Recruitment Admit Card 2017 are mentioned below.
|Last date of submission of online application||19 Jun 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for First Phase||21 Aug 2017|
|Date of Written Exam for First Phase||10 Sep 2017|
|Date of Written Exam for Second & Third Phase||to be announced|
Get Admit Card here – Click here to download the OFB Industrial Employees Admit Card 2017 (Group C) for First Phase.
- The address for venue code 176 and 424 of Kolkata have changed. Kindly re-download the Admit cards in case you have been allotted the venue codes 176 or 424. Click here to re-download the admit cards. Click here to see the change of address.
- Click here for Exam Schedule.
- Click here for List of Rejected Candidates.
- Click here for List of candidates whose photo, signature and thumb impression were not uploaded properly at the time of online applications due to technical error/wrong format.
Procedure for Download OFB Industrial Group C Admit Card 2017
The candidates can download the OFB Admit Card 2017 by downloading following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- By clicking on it, the candidates will be directed to the window as shown below:
- Then, the candidates will have to “Select Login Option: Reg. No. or Password or Reg. No. or Date of Birth.
- Next, submit the Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Enter the mentioned Security Code.
- Check and download the OFB 2017 Admit Card.
How to Retrieve Registration Number?
If the candidates have forgotten the registration number then they just need to follow the procedure as below:
- In the login window, click on the “Forgot Registration Number” link.
- It will lead to a window as shown below.
- Enter Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code.
- Registration Number will be displayed.
Details Mentioned OFB Admit Card 2017
After downloading the admit card, do check all the details mentioned on it. If any of the detail is incorrect, contact the conducting body regarding the issue. The applicants are required to ensure that the following details appear on the Admit Card print-out while downloading the Admit Card from the online portal:
- Name and Roll No.
- Clear photo for Identification purpose
- Clear and legible signature
- Clear Left Thumb Impression
- Complete address of the Centre/Venue
However, the Admit Card shall be retained by the candidates only and produced at the time of written examination and subsequently, at the time of document verification/trade test. The candidate shall ensure that the Admit Card shall be duly signed by the invigilator during the written examination.
Documents to Carry with OFB Industrial Employees Admit Card 2017 (Group C)
Candidates will be permitted to enter examination hall with valid OFB Admit Card and original PHOTO ID CARD only.
The acceptable Photo IDs are as given:
- Voter photo identity card
- Driving Licence issued by RTO
- PAN Card
- Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government
- Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”
The applicants are required to take a print-out of Admit Card to appear in the exam from the ONLINE portal. The candidates are NOT required to send any hard copy, anywhere, including that of his application filled up online, any documents or Admit Card.
Medium of Examination
The examination will be trilingual, i.e., Hindi, English and regional language of the State where the factory against which the candidate has applied is located. With reference to Ordnance Factories and their respective locations, this translates to English, Hindi & any one regional language among the following- Bengali/ Marathi/Oriya/Tamil/Telugu. It may be noted that candidates can appear only for that regional language of the state where the factory concerned is located and will have to appear for examination in that State/Centre only.
Centre will be allotted with respect to location of the Ordnance Factory applied by the candidate in one of the 12 centres viz.
- Pune and
Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included. Candidates may be allotted any other centre other than the one determined at the time of submission of online application for administrative reasons. No request for change of centre shall be entertained under any circumstances at any stage of the examination.