Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published notification for Odisha Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2016 on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply online for the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 as per schedule. Details like OSSC JE Application, eligibility criteria, OSSC JE Admit Card, OSSC JE Result etc is mention below.
The online application forms for the OSSC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) is available from 08 Aug 2016. Common merit list is prepared comprising the marks secured by the candidates in written examination result and career evaluation.
Latest – List of defective applications for OSSC JE (Electrical) 2016 has been announced. Scroll down to check.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
OSSC JE (Electrical) Recruitment 2016
Interested and Eligible candidate who are going to participate in the Recruitment Process of OSSC Jr Engineer can read the instructions below.
Total No. of Vacancies – 70
- SC – 11
- ST – 16
- SEBC – 08
- UR – 35
Age Limit – Candidates must not be below 21 years and above 32 year as on 1.1.2016.
Education Qualification – Candidates having Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Merit list.
Application Fee – Rs. 100 for General & OBC and Nil for ST, SC & PwD candidates.
|Online Application starts from||08 Aug 2016|
|Last date for filling the online application||25 Sep 2016|
Application Form 2016
Candidates have to apply online from the Commission website www.ossc.gov.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the OSSC Jr Engineer Application form 2016. Candidates who are interested in applying for the OSSC Recruitment 2016, can also fill their Application from the direct link provided below.
Application Process is over now.
OSSC JE Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for Odisha Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 examination conducted by OSSC.
List of defective applications along with grounds of rejection has been uploaded in Commission’s website or link given below. The applicants concerned are advised to access the Commission’s website to know the status of their applications. The candidates whose names appear in the defective list indicating no/invisible/invalid photograph and signature can upload their photos & signature online by using candidates’s login and submit DAF by speed post from 10 Jan 2017 up to 17 Jan 2017, failing which the applications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
To check List of defective applications, click here.
Candidates having Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Institution recognized by Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training are only eligible to Apply for this post.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application Form
- The Application form can be generated by clicking on ‘Apply Online’. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll no., name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary.
- The Applicant should furnish the correct information to validate the same and to proceed to the next step.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form.
- After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and signature in the online application form which must be within 20kb to 30kb.
- After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use.
The printed hard copy of the application form i.e the OSSC copy with enclosures (mention below) should be sent to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar- 751054 superscribing the envelope as “Application for the Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)” by Regd. post / speed post on or before 22 Sep 2016.
Document to be Submitted along with Detailed Application Form (DAF)
Self attested photocopy of
- H.S.C or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet.
- Certificate & mark sheet of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- PwD Certificate/Disability certificate.
- Identity Card and Discharge certificate indicating the period of service rendered, in case of Ex-Serviceman. Identity card in case of sports person.
- Copy of original Treasury Chalan.
- Copy of identity card such as Adhar card, Voter I-card, Driving licence, Pass port etc.
- The In-service contractual employees claiming age relaxation must submit a certificate from the employer.
Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of ME standard / Class VII issued by concerned Board / Council.
The candidates has to submit original certificates and mark sheet at the time of verification.
OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card / Admission Letter 2016
The eligible candidates who fill their application on or before the last date can download their OSSC Admit Card 2016 or OSSC JE Admit Card 2016 / Admission letter from the Commission website www.ossc.gov.in.
No individual call letter will be sent to candidate by post for appearing written test(s). The candidates have to download the same from official website using their User ID & Password.
OSSC JE Exam Pattern
The examination shall consist of the following stages:
Objective type Written Test (to be held in OMR sheet) – 100 marks (Duration – 1 and 1/2 hours)
Weightage on career evaluation:-
- High School Certificate – 40 marks
- Certificate in Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 60 marks
There is Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. There is no Viva-Voce Test.
OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Result 2016
Candidates who have appeared in the OSSC Recruitment 2016 for Jr. Engineer (Electrical) Written test can check their OSSC Result 2016 from the above link. OSSC Jr. Engineer Result 2016 will be available after the successful conduction of Written Examination & Career evaluation.
Common merit list will be prepared comprising the marks secured by the candidates in written examination and career evaluation. Candidates three times of the vacancy from each category in order of merit shall be called for verification. After that The Commission will prepare a list of selected candidates arranged in order of merit equal to the number of advertised vacancy on the basis of the marks secured in career evaluation and the written test taken together.
The merit list will be forwarded to Government. The merit list received from the Commission shall be placed before the Government for approval and on such approval; it shall form the select list. The list after approval of the Government shall also be published by the Commission in the Commission’s website.