|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test or OSSTET 2016 or Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 is the exam which one needs to pass in order to be eligible to be a teacher in Odisha. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is conducting Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 on behalf of the Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates can apply online at www.bseodisha.ac.in. Applicants can thereafter download admit card of Odisha TET 2016. Exam conducting body will declare Odisha TET Result 2016 online for all test takers. Get here complete details of Odisha TET 2016 such as notification, application form, admit card, result.
Latest – Result and Final Answer Key for OSSTET 2016 has been announced.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2016, can fill the application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
How to apply – Candidates can apply online at www.bseodisha.ac.in.
OSSTET Important Dates 2016
|Odisha TET 2016 Application Form available||21 Oct 2016 (08 AM)|
|Last date to submit online application form||11 Nov 2016 (Midnight)|
|Payment of Application Fee||10 Nov 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card||12 Dec 2016|
|Date of exam||17 Dec 2016|
Instructions for filling up of Online Application Form
- Registration can be done on visiting the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OSSTET-2016. He/ She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
- If you have already registered, enter your e-Mail ID & Password and Login to enter, otherwise click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register.
- Now you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & e-Mail ID and then “Submit”. (Enter your own e-Mail ID & Mobile No. which are valid, failing which you can not register ONLINE).
- After clicking “Submit Button” you will be directed again to the “Login to you Account” screen where you have to enter your e-Mail ID & Password (created by you) and Login.
- After “Login” you have to click on “Verify” button so that you will be directed for payment through SBI Collect.
- Thereafter click check box to go for payment and proceed to next page for selecting State (i.e. Odisha) and “Type of Institution” (i.e. Educational Institutions).
- Thereafter select “Educational Institutions” (i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack) and click “Submit” button.
- Then select payment category as “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test -2016” & you will be directed to provide details of payment as asked for on the screen.
- Thereafter payment can be made through State Bank of India only in following three ways.
- Net Banking (Online Mode)
- ATM Card (Online Mode)
- Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode)
- For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
- For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
- For both online and offline cases, the candidate has to log out after payment is made and wait maximum for about next 12 hours to fill up the online application form.
- A number of chance is given to edit the information before final submission.
- After editing the information, click button to get the “Registration Receipt”.
- Take the print copy of the “registration Receipt” and preserve it for further use.
Revised Urdu Syllabus – Click here
Detailed syllabus for Odisha TET 2016 is given below.