|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test or OSSTET 2018 or Odisha Secondary School TET 2018 is the exam which one needs to pass in order to be eligible to be a teacher in Odisha. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will conduct Odisha Secondary School TET 2018 on behalf of the Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates will able to apply online at www.bseodisha.ac.in. Applicants will thereafter able to download admit card of Odisha TET 2018. Exam conducting body will declare Odisha TET Result 2018 online for all test takers. Get here complete details of Odisha TET 2018 such as notification, application form, admit card, result.
Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 is directed by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack. Odisha TET 2018 application form will be accessible soon. Interested candidates will able to fill the form through the official website. Information about OSSTET 2018 will be updated on the page.
|Odisha TET 2018Application Form available||To be announced|
|Last date to submit online application form||To be announced|
|Payment of Application Fee||To be announced|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018, will able to fill the application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- approx as per last year.
How to apply – Candidates will able to apply online at www.bseodisha.ac.in.
Instructions for filling up of Online Application Form
- Registration can be done on visiting the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OSSTET-2018. He/ She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
- If you have already registered, enter your e-Mail ID & Password and Login to enter, otherwise click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register.
- Now you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & e-Mail ID and then “Submit”. (Enter your own e-Mail ID & Mobile No. which are valid, failing which you can not register ONLINE).
- After clicking “Submit Button” you will be directed again to the “Login to you Account” screen where you have to enter your e-Mail ID & Password (created by you) and Login.
- After “Login” you have to click on “Verify” button so that you will be directed for payment through SBI Collect.
- Thereafter click check box to go for payment and proceed to next page for selecting State (i.e. Odisha) and “Type of Institution” (i.e. Educational Institutions).
- Thereafter select “Educational Institutions” (i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack) and click “Submit” button.
- Then select payment category as “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test -2018” & you will be directed to provide details of payment as asked for on the screen.
- Thereafter payment can be made through State Bank of India only in following three ways.
- Net Banking (Online Mode)
- ATM Card (Online Mode)
- Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode)
- For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
- For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
- For both online and offline cases, the candidate has to log out after payment is made and wait maximum for about next 12 hours to fill up the online application form.
- A number of chance is given to edit the information before final submission.
- After editing the information, click the button to get the “Registration Receipt”.
- Take the print copy of the “registration Receipt” and preserve it for further use.
Revised Urdu Syllabus – Click here
Detailed syllabus for Odisha TET 2016 is given below.
OSSTET 2016 Official Notification
Insofar, official details of OSSTET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year and for reference purpose only. As soon as Odisha Secondary School TET 2018 releases OSSTET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
Odisha Recruitment Teaching Jobs