OSSTET Application Form 2016 – Online application form for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 is to be filled by eligible candidates. Odisha Secondary School TET 2016 application form submission commenced on 21 October 2016. Last date for Odisha TET Application Form 2016, in other words the date till which all processes are to be completed, is 11 November 2016. Keep registration login details safely. You will need those to log in and get admit card / call letter for the exam. Also keep a copy of filled in application form for future reference.
|Odisha TET 2016 Application Form available||21 Oct 2016 (08 AM)|
|Last date to submit online application form||11 Nov 2016 (Midnight)|
|Payment of Application Fee||10 Nov 2016|
OSSTET Application Form 2016
Avoid last minute rush to submit application form of Odisha Secondary School TET 2016. Conform to the schedule. Most important dates you should know for Odisha TET Application Form 2016 are given above. The direct link to fill the OSSTET Application Form is given below.
How to apply?
OSSTET Application Form 2016 is available online at official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Check eligibility conditions. If eligible, go to online application form of Odisha 2016.
- Register and fill in details.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the form.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Instructions to fill Odisha TET 2016 Application Form
- Visit to the official website atwww.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Then click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill up all appropriate details for Registration.
- Provide all the details in application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Keep in mind following while filling OSSTET Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online through OSSTET website.
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in future.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Confirmation Page shall not be entertained except during the period permitted to make online correction under any circumstances.
- The Board of Secondary Education Odisha will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular once filled in the Confirmation Page whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in future test under any circumstances.
- The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
- The candidate should satisfy his eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he / she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.