OSSTET Admit Card 2020: Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released OSSTET admit card online. Candidates can download admit card from the officail website, osstet.co.in or bseodisha.nic.in. For downloading, candidates require their email ID and password. Candidates have to carry hard copy of the admit card and a vald photo ID proof with them to the examination center. Information related to examination centre, and date and time of the examination is conveyed to candidates through the hall ticket. For further information of OSSTET admit card 2020 including details present in the admit card, examination centre, exam pattern read the article below.
Latest: OSSTET admit card 2020 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
OSSTET Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory for applicants to carry admit card to the examination centre of OSSTET 2020. For some important dates of OSSTET 2020, candidates can refer to the table below.
|Last date to fill Application Form||20 Dec 2019|
|Download of Admit Card||15 Jan 2020|
|Examination Date||22 Jan 2020|
Download admit card here: Click here download OSSTET admit card 2020.
Important instructions for OSSTET Admit Card 2020
As the process for downloading admit card is conducted online, candidates are usually confused about the procedure. Here are some important things which candidates can refer to before downloading hall ticket.
- Candidates should not wait for the last date to download the admit card. Website has a lot of traffic on the last day.
- If there is any irregularity in the generation of admit card, then immediately contact official authorities.
- System is connected with good internet connection.
- Ensure that the candidate’s system is clear of all background cache and other tabs.
- Keep registration number and email ID ready before downloading the admit card.
How to download OSSTET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download OSSTET admit card 2020 by following the steps mentiond below:
1st step: Visit the official website of OSSTET, osstet.co.in. or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Next step is to click on ‘click here to login’ button.
3rd step: Enter email ID and password and click on the ‘login’ button.
4th step: Option to download ‘admit card’ is displayed on the screen. Click on the link.
5th step: OSSTET admit card is displayed on the screen. Check the details and download the admit card.
6th step: After downloading take a print out of the same as candidates have to carry it to the examination centre and for other uses.
Details present on OSSTET Admit Card 2020
After downloading hall ticket, applicants are advised to check all the details present on the hall ticket. The details of the admit card must match with the details which candidates have entered while application process. On the OSSTET admit card 2020, the following details are present.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Mode of the examination
- Examination timing
- Centre name and address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Things to carry to OSSTET 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry the following mentioned documents to OSSTET exam center. Without any of these documents, candidates will not be allowed to take examination or enter the examination hall.
- A hard copy of OSSTET admit card.
- A valid photo ID proof – Driving license, PAN card, voter card, Aadhar card.
OSSTET 2020 Examination Centre
The examination for OSSTET 2020 will be conducted in the following centres.
OSSTET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important for a candidate to know about the exam pattern and syllabus as it helps candidates to know about the number of questions, sections of the question paper, etc. Check the examination pattern for OSSTET 2020 below:
- Duration of examination: Candidates are provided with 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper.
- The medium of language: Questions asked in English language except language paper.
- Type of questions: Questions are asked in multiple-choice question (MCQ) format.
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||No negative marking|
- Sections in the paper: OSSTET question paper will have 4 sections which are-
- Language 1 – Odia will be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- Language 2- English will be compulsory for all categories.
- Section 3- TGT (arts) and TGT(Science for both PCM and CBZ), the questions will be in English. Paper II which is for physical education teacher is based on C.P.Ed course.
- Section 4 – The questions are based on child development, pedagogy, school management, and evaluation will be in the English language. This section is compulsory for both categories.
Click here to check detailed exam scheme.
OSSTET 2020 Answer Key
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) releases OSSTET answer key online. The answer key can be downloaded from the official website, osstet.co.in. The link to download the answer key is activated after the commencement of the examination. Answer key helps candidates to calculate the tentative score they are likely to get in the exam.
Candidates will be provided with option to challenge or raise objection against the answer key. The option to raise objection will be available online for specific time.
Board os Secondary Education (BSE) conducts the recruitment process for OSSTET. Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test (OSSTET) is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of teachers. After qualifying OSSTET, candidates are awarded with TET certificate by BSE. This certificate remains valid till candidates reach the uppar age limit prescribed for the recruitment.
OSSTET 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Admit card can be downloaded from the official website, osstet.co.in. Also, candidates can also refer to bseodisha.nic.in.
Ans : Candidates require registration number to download the admit card for OSSTET.
Ans : The details which are present on the admit card are the examination venue, date and time of the examination.