Odisha Secondary School TET Admit Card 2016 or also known as OSSTET Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Only those candidates are getting the admit card who submitted their form on or before the last date of the submission of the form. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Candidates have to bring the print out of their admit card in the Test.
OSSTET Admit Card 2016
Candidates who submitted their application form along with the application fee on time or before time can download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the OSSTET Admit Card 2016 is also posted on this page.
Download Odisha Secondary School TET Admit Card 2016 – Click here to download the admit card for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
The above link has been activated now that the admit card has been released officially on the official website.
Steps to download Odisha Secondary School TET Admit Card 2016
- Click on admit card download link given above.
- Enter registration number, and email ID.
- Now you can view hall ticket on screen.
- Print it on plain white sheet of paper.
Important dates for OSSTET Hall Ticket
|Downloading of Admit Card||12 Dec 2016|
|Date of exam||17 Dec 2016|
Important Instruction Regarding OSSTET Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.