OSSTET Result 2022 (2nd): The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE, Odisha) has declared Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) results online at their official website, bseodisha.ac.in. OSSTET Result (2nd) is prepared based on the final answer key released by the board. Candidates must keep their registered email ID and password active to check the result of the OSSTET exam online, they can check their results from this article as well. Successful candidates are rewarded with an e- certificate issued by BSE, Odisha. All the information regarding the OSSTET result 2022 including the selection procedure, checking result, qualifying marks, qualifying certificate, etc are available in this article.
Latest: OSSTET 2022 Result (2nd phase) is now available. Check below.
OSSTET Result 2022 (2nd)
Candidates have to acquire at least 60% marks to get qualified in the OSSTET 2022 exam. The OSSTET result is based on the final answer key which releases after completion of the objection round. Candidates can check the tentative dates regarding the OSSTET 202 result at the table below:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||09 Feb 2022|
|Declaration of Result||08 apr 2022|
Check Result Here: Click here to check OSSTET result 2022 (2nd).
Note: This article covers OSSTET 2021 Examination. As the exam will take place in the year 2022, it is also addressed as OSSTET 2022.
How to Check OSSTET Result 2022 (2nd)?
Candidates can check the OSSTET Result 2022 using the direct link provided below the dates table. Or they can apply the following procedure to check OSSTET Result 2022:
- Go to the official website, bseodisha.ac.in.
- Now, click on the ‘OSSTET result link’ available in the latest section.
- The OSSTET login page will open.
- Next, enter the registered email ID and password.
- Press the ‘login’ button to check the result. .
- A dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘result of OSSTET’ link.
- The OSSTET Result 2022 will appear on the screen.
Compilation of OSSTET result 2022 (2nd)
The OSSTET results have been prepared based on the marks candidates have secured as per the final answer key. The complete process of compilation of OSSTET results has been stated below:
- After the commencement of the examination, the board releases the OSSTET provisional answer key.
- Candidates can compare their marks with the answer key and also can raise objections against the provisional answer key.
- The expert panel investigates the objections and prepares a final answer key.
- Thereafter the board releases the final answer key.
- Based on OSSTET final answer key marks, the OSSTET result has been prepared.
- On the official website of OSSTET, candidates can check their final OSSTET result on the official website bseodisha.ac.in,
Qualifying Marks for OSSTET 2022 exam
OSSTET is not like competitive exams which contain step by the step selection procedure. Here the candidates go through a written test and qualify by securing the minimum qualifying marks.
The minimum qualifying marks for clearing the OSSTET exam have been given below:
- General category candidates – 60% marks.
- SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates – 50% marks.
Selection Procedure of OSSTET 2022
Candidates have to undergo one written exam. Once the applicant is able to secure the required qualifying marks, they are awarded a pass certificate. BSE, Odisha commenced the OSSTET exam to determine the eligibility of the candidates in the teaching field. Aspirants who want to make a career as a teacher can apply for the same. They have to undergo a written test. Thereafter the board releases the OSSTET provisional answer key and after the objection round the final answer key releases. Then the OSSTET result has been declared in which the candidates have to qualify by securing the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who qualify in the OSSTET exam, achieve the OSSTET pass certificate.
Some essential points about the OSSTET pass certificate:
- This certificate is released by the BSE Odisha on its official website.
- Only successful candidates in the OSSTET exam get this certificate. It helps them to apply for jobs in the teaching field in the state of Odisha.
- OSSTET pass certificate remains valid for a lifetime.
- The value of the OSSTET scores is decided by the government as per the eligibility conditions.
- A candidate can take several attempts(as there’s no restriction on the number of attempts) to acquire an OSSTET pass certificate.
What After Result is Out
After the final result declaration, candidates who qualified i.e. can secure the minimum qualifying marks in the OSSTET exam are rewarded the pass certificate. The OSSTET pass certificate is one of the essential eligibility criteria for recruitment in the teaching field. The certificate holder candidates can apply for teaching jobs in various schools (government, government-aided, public, or private schools). The recruiting school or institution will determine the eligibility afterward. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility as per their conditions.
OSSTET 2022 Exam
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) is administered by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE Odisha). The objective of this exam is to determine the eligibility of candidates in the field of teaching in Odisha. The graduate or 12th pass candidates can apply for category I and category II respectively. Reading and writing knowledge of the Odia language is another essential criterion to apply for the OSSTET. The qualified candidates have been awarded a pass certificate which helps them in getting jobs in the teaching field.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||27 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of Result||16 Oct 2021|
- Check result here: Click here to check OSSTET result 2022.
- Check 2019 result: Click here to check OSSTET Result 2019 as per schedule.
Ans. The results can be checked from bseodisha.ac.in.
Ans. First, visit the official website, bseodisha.ac.in. Now, click on the OSSTET result link present under the latest section. Thereafter, login using the email id and password. Lastly, the OSSTET result shall appear on the screen.
Ans. The certificate remains valid until the candidate does not exceed the upper age limit for recruitment as a teacher in Odisha.