|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
PUDA Recruitment 2016 is being conducted by Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority for selection of eligible candidates for vacancies for various posts under the Government of Punjab. Candidates seeking government jobs in Punjab can apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2016 after reading the complete details about the application form, eligibility, selection criteria etc. Get all these details about PUDA Recruitment 2016 on this page.
Latest News – PUDA Result (Merit List) 2016 has been announced!
About PUDA – Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority is an apex institution established in July 1995 for the development of balanced urban growth in the State of Punjab. PUDA is committed to provide planned residential, commercial and industrial spaces incorporating the latest state of the art technology and town planning norms
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Answer Key||Click here|
PUDA Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online for Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment as per the schedule given below. Candidates are advised to check or read all the information related to the PUDA Recruitment on this page especially the eligibility criteria before applying.
Total No. of Post : 270
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) – 11 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) – 05 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 82 posts
- Junior Engineer (Public Health) – 56 posts
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs) – 43 posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 73 posts
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years.
Selection Process : Written Examination
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste Candidates / Backward Caste/ Ex Servicemen – Rs. 500/-
How to apply : Interested candidates have to fill the online application form and submit it before the last date of the online application.
|Last date for the submission of the online application||02 Dec 2016 (05:00 pm)|
|Date of the Availability of Admit Card||12 Dec 2016|
|Date of the written Examination||16 & 17 Dec 2016|
PUDA Answer Key 2016
Answer Key has been released of the written examination held on 16 & 17 Dec 2016 on their official website. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination are able to check their answer key on the official website or on this page.
To View Answer Key and Submit Answer Key Feedback, Login here.
1. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), (Public Health)
Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution; and To pass Departmental Professional examination to be conducted by the Punjab PWD or PUDA as may be decided by the appointing Authority within a period of 2 ½ years from the date of appointment, failing which action will be taken as per provisions made in the Service Regulations.
2. Junior Engineer (Civil),(Public Health)
Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications recognized by Govt. of Punjab.
3. Senior Assistant (A/Cs)
B.Com. from a recognized University with a minimum score of 50% marks AND possesses ;
- At least one hundred and twenty hours Course with hands and experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.OR
- Certification in usage of Computers equivalent to “O” Level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Preference will be given to candidates who have done Post Graduation in Commerce and/or have done a Certification Course in the use of accounting software.
Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01 Nov 2016.
- Reservation to the posts shall be given as per the provisions of the Punjab Schedule Caste and Backward Class (Reservation in Services) Act 2006 and other policies instructions issued by the State of Punjab from time to time applicable to other categories.
- All applicants who are seeking selection under any category of reservation must specify the category in the online application. While filling the online application form, also submit scanned copies of the requisite certificates on the basis of which reservation to any post is claimed issued by the competent authority as prescribed by the Government of Punjab.
- In case of candidates seeking reservation under Sportsperson category, the application should be accompanied with sports gradation certificate issued by Director Sports, Punjab in accordance with the latest instructions issued by the Government in this regard.
- Criteria for selection of candidates from Sportsman Category shall be on the basis of Sports Gradation Certificate.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the qualification and a written examination. There will be no interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination conducted by PUDA.
1. Sub Divisional Engineer / Junior Engineer (Civil), (Public Health)
|Mental Aptitude / Reasoning||15|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||10 (05 each)|
2. Senior Assistant (A/Cs)
|Accountancy Skill Test (B.Com difficulty level)||30|
|Mathematical Ability (with Matriculate difficulty level)||20|
|Mental Aptitude / Reasoning||20|
|Computer Proficiency including use of modern office automation tools||20|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||20|
3. Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
|Computer Proficiency including use of modern office automation tools||25|
|Mental Aptitude / Reasoning||25|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||20|
The question paper will be objective type (120 marks) having 120 questions with multiple choices on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The question paper will be provided in English and the minimum qualifying marks for candidates of all categories in the written examination will be 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.