RBI Grade B 2018 Result – The Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) will be soon uploading its Result for RBI Grade B 2018. The Candidates who will appear in the Phase I examination on August 16, 2018, will able to check their Result for the same. So that they could also verify their name in the list of shortlisted candidates and could go further for the Phase II examination round on September 07, 2018. Those Candidates who will be able to clear the Phase II round as well will be shortlisted for the next round which will be interview round. Candidates are requested so as to keep themselves updated with the result of each round so that they could prepare themselves for next round. To know further information regarding the RBI Grade B 2018 Result the candidates can refer to the information as provided underneath.
RBI Grade B 2018 Result
RBI Grade B 2018 Result will be declared in phases and according to the process format. The Candidates, those who will be clearing for Phase I and will be getting shortlisted for Phase II, they will be receiving an Admission Letter for the phase II round and will also be intimated for the interview round if they are able to clear the Phase II round as well. So all the candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with the Result sheet as well as the Shortlisted candidate’s sheet. The Result will be announced in 3 Phases which will be, as explained beneath.
- Phase I
- Phase II
To know more about the Important Events and Dates, the candidates can refer to the schedule provided underneath.
|RBI Grade B Result||Important Dates|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Examination I Date||16 Aug 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Phase I||To be Announced|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Examination II Date||07 Sep 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Phase II||To be Announced|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Interview||To be Announced|
Result: The candidates will be able to check their result at www.rbi.org.in.
Steps to check RBI Grade B 2018 Result
The Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode only on the official website or on this very page. As no other modes will be used by the Banks concerned authorities and the examination authorities to declare the result. The Result will be declared after the examination processes are accomplished successfully. For the Phase I Examination, the result will be released On-line after the accomplishment of the examination. The Phase II examination results will be declared with the result of the interviews of the shortlisted candidates and the marks obtained for the same will declared once the declaration of final result takes place. To check their respective results, the candidates will have to follow the provided steps:
- Access the RBI Grade B 2018 Result page.
- Login with the help of your registration ID and password.
- Click on the result option to fetch the result.
- Candidates can also click on the download option, so as to download their respective results.
- Candidates can also print the result, by clicking on the print option.
RBI Grade B 2018 Selection Process
The Selection Process for RBI Grade B 2018 will be divided into three phases which will be in the provided format as explained underneath.
- Phase I – The candidates will have to go through the first Phase ie Phase I, which will be consisting of an examination which will be of 200 marks in total. It will be an Online based examination. And will be having the examination of the following provided topics which are explained underneath.
- English Language
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
2. Phase II – Once the candidates will be able to clear the first phase of the examination, then they will be shortlisted for the second round of the examination i.e. the Phase II. In Phase II they will have to go through 3 rounds of examination as explained below.
|Name of paper||Type of paper||Time (minutes)||Marks|
Economic and Social Concerns
English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive type, need to be typed with the
help of the keyboard
Finance and Management
3. Interview – Once the candidates will be able to clear both the rounds i.e Phase I and Phase II rounds, they would be called in for an interview round. The interview round will be the last round for the candidates after which they will head towards further Admission processes.