RBI Grade B 2018 Result – The Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released the cut off marks of RBI Grade B 2018. RBI declared the RBI Grade B Result at rbi.org.in on February 20, 2019. The RBI Garde B Final Result 2018 has been announced for the post of DR (GEN), (DEPR) and (DSIM). The candidates can check the result from this page. The result has been announced in the form of pdf. To know further information regarding the RBI Grade B 2018 Result the candidates can refer to the information as provided underneath.
RBI Grade B 2018 Result
RBI Grade B 2018 Result declares in phases and according to the process format. The Candidates, those who cleared for Phase I and shortlisted for Phase II, they received an Admission Letter for the phase II round and will also be intimated for the interview round. So all the candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with the Result sheet as well as the Shortlisted candidate’s sheet.
|RBI Grade B Result||Important Dates|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Examination I Date||16 Aug 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Phase I||05 Sep 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Examination II Date||07 Sep 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Phase II||08 Oct 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 Result Interview||Oct 2018 to Jan 2019|
|RBI Grade B final Result||21 Feb 2019|
- Click here to chcek the DR (General) Result
- Click here to chcek the DR (DISM) Result
- Click here to chcek the DR (DEPR) Result
- Click Here to check RBI Grade B Result 2018.
- Click Here to check RBI Grade B Result 2018 for DR
- Click Here to check RBI Grade B Result 2018 for DISM
- Click Here to check RBI Grade B Result 2018 for DEPR
RBI Grade B 2018 Cut off Marks
Professional Copy Editing
Steps to check RBI Grade B 2018 Result
The Candidates can able to check their results through online mode only on the official website or on this very page. As no other modes will be used by the Banks concerned authorities and the examination authorities to declare the result. The Result has been declared after the examination processes are accomplished successfully. For the Phase I Examination, the result is released Online after the accomplishment of the examination. The Phase II examination result has been declared with the result of the interviews of the shortlisted candidates and the marks obtained for the same will declared once the declaration of final result takes place. To check their respective results, the candidates will have to follow the provided steps:
- Go to the official website i.e., www.rbi.org.in.
- Access the Result page.
- Click on the result option to fetch the result.
- The result will be opened in pdf format.
- Candidates can print the result, by clicking on the print option.
RBI Grade B 2018 Selection Process
The Selection Process for RBI Grade B 2018 will be divided into three phases which will be in the provided format as explained underneath.
- Phase I – The candidates will have to go through the first Phase ie Phase I, which will be consisting of an examination which will be of 200 marks in total. It will be an Online based examination. And will be having the examination of the following provided topics which are explained underneath.
- English Language
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
2. Phase II – Once the candidates will be able to clear the first phase of the examination, then they will be shortlisted for the second round of the examination i.e. the Phase II. In Phase II they will have to go through 3 rounds of examination as explained below.
|Name of paper||Type of paper||Time (minutes)||Marks|
Economic and Social Concerns
English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive type, need to be typed with the|
help of the keyboard
Finance and Management
3. Interview – Once the candidates will be able to clear both the rounds i.e Phase I and Phase II rounds, they would be called in for an interview round. The interview round will be the last round for the candidates after which they will head towards further Admission processes.